Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Now hero class too, Dragoon
    New customization option: Tail*.

*if your race already has a tail you will be able to customize an additional tail

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Not sure if sarcastic or serious here... It would fall in line with a lot of their other pre-expansion promotions with pets and mounts, though. That said, you'd think they'd introduce a new mount to go with it, rather than old mounts and a new pet along with an old pet.
    I mean, WoD's preorder mount was obviously a flying mount but they launched it without even announcing Pathfinder. Who knows what Blizzard has up its sleeves? I don't really care (like at all, really) about flying so it wouldn't bother me either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    New customization option: Tail*.

*if your race already has a tail you will be able to customize an additional tail

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, WoD's preorder mount was obviously a flying mount but they launched it without even announcing Pathfinder. Who knows what Blizzard has up its sleeves? I don't really care (like at all, really) about flying so it wouldn't bother me either way.
    If Blizzard announced flying at launch with no intentions of actually changing how flying works baseline then I honestly think I might be on my last legs for WoW. I will still play it for friends and fun raids, but I will be at the point where I will have to consider whether the game is giving me the experience I want from it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Late to the party, I've been offline for some days.

Holy crap, the new Arbiter model looks hideous.

On another note: Did something interesting happen in the last days that gives us a hint for the upcoming expansion? Or still nothing going on in that regard? Can someone update me?
    Nothing yet which only increases the odds it already happened.

*points thread once again at the updated Elwynn buildings*
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Honestly the game is bereft of all romance.
    WoD missed such an opportunity when they made the Shipyard about naval things.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    WoD missed such an opportunity when they made the Shipyard about naval things.
    I don't think the playerbase would handle romanceable options well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I feel like you're probably right. Hopefully they're not going to normalize 2 major content patch expansions moving forward as well.
    It wouldn't be too bad it they went the Swtor model.

Sub to get the xpac free. Lots of cash shop stuff.

I think that's the method they will go with.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

I really cannot see them moving away from the expansion model when Shadowlands sold 3.7M copies first day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

Yeah. I've been thinking the traditional sub will go away. Not box sales though.

They will add premium sub that gives you access to cash shop items so long as its active. Most likely the quantity of cash shop items will increase. But as long as in-game content doesn't decline, it could be a win-win for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I really cannot see them moving away from the expansion model when Shadowlands sold 3.7M copies first day.
    Apparently thats mallable according to some people here.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Wow-head posting hints?

If there's anyone on the Wowhead team that knows anything about the next expansion, that person surely is perculia.

Time to update my old chart again with something less blurry:

One thing is for certain, all this stuff added in the game store since December 2020 is elven-related.

I'm totally on board IF it's set to happen in Azeroth.

----

Edit: FORGET IT!

She posted the same thing about the dragon pack...

https://www.wowhead.com/news/the-dra...nd-pets-325358
    Last edited by Luck4; 2021-12-16 at 11:47 PM.

It doesn't really take a genius to figure out that the elves will be featured massively in the near future.

The Eastern Kingdoms book already mentioned how Alleria seeks to bring Quel'Thalas back into the fold, and how she is certain of her success; she believes it is inevitable:

North of the Thandol River, everything points to Alliance growth. Even in the Silvermoon section we learn that Alleria “knows” that the Blood Elves will stand with the Alliance once again — though Shaw is skeptical as to reasons why Alleria may believe this.
    I have seen and observed the blatant evidence, and I have come to only one conclusion. I believe that the Ren'dorei are ready and soon they will make power moves. Not necessarily war, but they will start to put their plan in motion. To bring Quel'Thalas back into the fold.

The Ren'dorei are not the only ones who seek to bring their lost kin back into the Alliance. Vereesa of the Silver Covenant also mentioned how she seeks to bring the Sin'dorei back into the fold, "redeem them" if you will.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2021-12-17 at 12:18 AM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I have seen and observed the blatant evidence, and I have come to only one conclusion. I believe that the Ren'dorei are ready and soon they will make power moves. Not necessarily war, but they will start to put their plan in motion. To bring Quel'Thalas back into the fold.

The Ren'dorei are not the only ones who seek to bring their lost kin back into the Alliance. Vereesa of the Silver Covenant also mentioned how she seeks to bring the Sin'dorei back into the fold, "redeem them" if you will.
    Bruh...

If you did not notice - we're about to go into the World of Hugcraft with both devs signaling that they are investing their time into removing faction barriers for PvE group content AND story of Shadowlands going further into Horde+Alliance cooperation with Jaina all but falling in Thrall's/Baine's hands, Tyrande going "renewal" and everyone working to save the golden boy.

I would not be surprised if next expansion we will get to stroll in Orgrimmar as Alliance players or Stormwind as Horde players, even if it would be yellow neutral NPCs.

So yeah, on that front Blood Elves will "get back into the fold".

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Bruh...

If you did not notice - we're about to go into the World of Hugcraft with both devs signaling that they are investing their time into removing faction barriers for PvE group content AND story of Shadowlands going further into Horde+Alliance cooperation with Jaina all but falling in Thrall's/Baine's hands, Tyrande going "renewal" and everyone working to save the golden boy.

I would not be surprised if next expansion we will get to stroll in Orgrimmar as Alliance players or Stormwind as Horde players, even if it would be yellow neutral NPCs.

So yeah, on that front Blood Elves will "get back into the fold".
    "World of Hugcraft"? And what do the Ren'dorei [and Silver Covenant] get out of this "Hugcraft" you speak of? Because unless they're allowed back into Quel'Thalas with full rights as its citizens, then there is no "Hugcraft".
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    "World of Hugcraft"? And what do the Ren'dorei [and Silver Covenant] get out of this "Hugcraft" you speak of? Because unless they're allowed back into Quel'Thalas with full rights as its citizens, then there is no "Hugcraft".
    Yes, because anyone really cares about that meme "race", aside from you and bunch of High Elf cultists.

One of the reasons why it's an "allied" race is so that Blizzard will spend as little time on them as possible post-factum. If tomorrow Blizzard decides that the time to wipe out faction barriers is now - they will address your concerns with a bunch of one-liner popups from NPCs and maybe an odd side-quest.

What these low effort mutants would get from it? Guess not getting shot in the face for eventually strolling around Silvermoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Yes. Yes, it is.
    Yep my thoughts exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

So Elune or Dragon Isles? Maybe both?

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Wow-head posting hints?
    You should never pay attention to the editorial comments in a wowhead article. They just make shit up and badly guess, because having some theory about what a thing "could be" makes an article more interesting and clickworthy.

Perculia is the same team member who, two weeks ago, put out an article insisting that the Sylvanas lines about the arrow were about her being mind-controlled by the Jailer, and then when it was pointed out that this was wrong, called the Arthas line of logic an "alternative interpretation" with less weight.

You should never pay attention to the editorial comments in a wowhead article. They just make shit up and badly guess, because having some theory about what a thing "could be" makes an article more interesting and clickworthy.
    I see it now, thanks for enlightening me.

Click baits everywhere...

Let's see how many the next expansion sells, shall we?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Let's see how many the next expansion sells, shall we?
    Probably just as well, since every expansion has sold well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably just as well, since every expansion has sold well.
    It depends on what the theme is and if they are going to announce any exciting features or big game changes.

If it's another cosmic expansion not on Azeroth with no new class or races and another ap grind I could definitely base the box sales fall into the 2 to 3m range.