Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.cbo.gov/publication/57620

I eagerly await Republicans lining up to support a bill that would reduce the federal deficit!
    Forget republicans I eagerly await President Joe Manchin telling us he cannot vote for this bill because it's not the right lunar cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden's nomination to head National Park Service confirmed. Charles Sams III will replace...

(flips through notes)

Uh...

(flips through more notes)

Nobody. Trump literally never had one.

Is the US communist now? Has Harris launched nukes because it's her "time of the month"? ARE WE PANICKING YET?!

10+ Year Old Account
    When Biden went in for a routine colonoscopy with anesthesia this morning, Kamala Harris became the first woman to hold the powers of the Presidency.

Trump kept all his medical procedures secret from Pence to prevent any temporary transfers of Thee Office.

Quote Originally Posted by KuerbisgeschmackShake View Post
    When Biden went in for a routine colonoscopy with anesthesia this morning, Kamala Harris became the first woman to hold the powers of the Presidency.
    I hope she took a picture of her gigantic ovaries (instead of balls) on the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office to randomly text to Republican leadership from burner phones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KuerbisgeschmackShake View Post
    Hey KuerShak, would you say Biden was following established protocol, even laws, about the transfer of power?

And also, how do you feel about leading questions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hey KuerShak, would you say Biden was following established protocol, even laws, about the transfer of power?

And also, how do you feel about leading questions?
    Established protocol for the establishment life yo! Radical establishmentalism also means being cool with sharing power with women. Something that terrifies conservatives, conservative Gaming companies, and their conservative gamer fans.

Worth noting, that the people who many maligned as "neoliberal shills" just crafted and passed one of the most economically & socially progressive pieces of legislation in U.S. history through the House. This includes Pelosi & Biden, as well as Biden's advisor, Neera Tanden.

Hmf...Cook Political Report shifts three Senate races toward Republicans

The Senate contests in Arizona, Georgia and Nevada once leaned toward Democrats. That changed on Friday, when the nonpartisan election handicapper reclassified them as toss-up races, meaning that they could go in either direction.

All three seats are currently held by Democratic incumbents, Sens. Mark Kelly (Ariz.), Raphael Warnock (Ga.) and Catherine Cortez Masto (Nev.). Republicans see those seats as their best pickup opportunities in 2022.

Republicans need a net gain of just one seat in the Senate next year to recapture control of the upper chamber. And while the GOP is defending more seats than Democrats are, the national political landscape has shifted in its favor.

--------

I want to disagree with this, but I'm thinking there are at least a couple more seats that might be in trouble.

I am holding out for the senate vote

Passing the BBB would be very good and would greatly complement the infrastructure bill

lol, are you kidding me?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    lol, are you kidding me?
    ?

Is it the unfunny joke about him being younger than he actually is?

As reported Biden got his physical and well...

The doctor said Biden came in at 6'8" and 216 pounds. Some say he looks like a Russian model, that is often referred to as the Alpha-Chad. I just say, compared to Trump's metrics given in his physical, Biden is much more healthier.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

...hmm...looks like me...

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    As reported Biden got his physical and well...

The doctor said Biden came in at 6'8" and 216 pounds. Some say he looks like a Russian model, that is often referred to as the Alpha-Chad. I just say, compared to Trump's metrics given in his physical, Biden is much more healthier.
    He has season allergies, truly we can't leave the power of our nuclear arsenal in the hands of someone that could accidentally hit the red button while sneazing.

No one seems to be paying attention to how things are shifting politically. Small things... Minneapolis voted to keep their police dept rather than replace it a "dept of public safety"... One might have thought after George Floyd...

The last thing I care to see is another Trump administration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    No one seems to be paying attention to how things are shifting politically. Small things... Minneapolis voted to keep their police dept rather than replace it a "dept of public safety"... One might have thought after George Floyd...
    How is voting in favor of the status quo representative of a "political shift", rofl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Fucking same reaction when I predicted Trump would win over Hillary... If things keep going as they are the Senate will be in Republican hands next election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking same reaction when I predicted Trump would win over Hillary
    Something something broken clock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The last thing I care to see is another Trump administration.
    Barring something unexpected Trump will win in 2024, the democratic party is in disarray and sheepish, there's zero chance the GOP won't use their new electoral powers to make sure he wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Barring something unexpected Trump will win in 2024, the democratic party is in disarray and sheepish, there's zero chance the GOP won't use their new electoral powers to make sure he wins.
    I really want to disagree...but.

No blue wave in '20.
    Dems lost ground in some local elections a couple weeks ago where the GOP didn't spend much at all any time in since they didn't think the dems would lose.
    If the dems don't get their shit together soon...but no. The same shitty reaction of disbelief and dismissal of such concerns...

Cook political report has moved three dem seats from likely wins to "toss up."