hey so apparently, tomorrow biden is going to have that big call with putin over ukraine. i really hope he tells him off and threatens him instead of cowing down.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    hey so apparently, tomorrow biden is going to have that big call with putin over ukraine. i really hope he tells him off and threatens him instead of cowing down.
    Man, how low you think of the human shitstain you support given how much he bent over for and idolized Putin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Man, how low you think of the human shitstain you support given how much he bent over for and idolized Putin.
    Hey blade, do you remember that time Trump said Russia wouldn't go into Ukraine and he was told they were already in there? And then did nothing about it for four years?

And also, how do you feel about leading questions?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hey blade, do you remember that time Trump said Russia wouldn't go into Ukraine and he was told they were already in there? And then did nothing about it for four years?

And also, how do you feel about leading questions?
    Maybe we should ask @YUPPIE

Edit: Maybe you need to invoke a 24hr challenge on this one.
    Last edited by bladeXcrasher; 2021-12-06 at 08:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden's DoJ sues Texas.

First, because their redistricting law unConstitutionally infringes on the rights of people to vote, even if they are brown.

Two, for intercepting the Saints 3 times in the game's last six minutes when they were already winning.

- - - Updated - - -

US announces diplomatic boycott of Chinese Olympics.

"Why not a ful boycott?"

I don’t think that we felt it was the right step to penalize athletes who have been training, preparing for this moment and we felt that we could send a clear message by not sending an official U.S. delegation

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    trump is over dude. I want to see if Biden proves himself tomorrow by telling Putin off and exclaiming he's going to face his wrath if he crosses the line. It's pretty doubtful since Biden has demonstrated to be an impassive and tired man, but he has said himself this was going to be a serious conference

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ter-war-peace/
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

10+ Year Old Account
    trump is over dude. I want to see if Biden proves himself tomorrow by telling Putin off and exclaiming he's going to face his wrath if he crosses the line. It's pretty doubtful since Biden has demonstrated to be an impassive and tired man, but he has said himself this was going to be a serious conference
    Lulz. Biden is far closer to the big stick ideology than Trump ever was. With Trump, it was more like "speak loudly and rudely and carry love notes to dictators".

The world lost so much respect for the US during Trump's disastrous tenure. It's not even close.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    The world lost so much respect for the US during Trump's disastrous tenure.
    Are you referring to the time Trump was laughed out of the UN?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Are you referring to the time Trump was laughed out of the UN?
    Ah, yes... hoist by his own petard.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Considering the guy you like, literally slobbered over Putin's knob every chance he got, anything that isn't that is a threat to Putin.

As U.S. President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin prepare for their Tuesday video summit, Russian state media is broadcasting its own predictions about the goals of the meeting—and the outcome of the talks.

The latest Russian media tirades have made one point very clear: that gone are the days when Putin’s Russia sought to be treated as an equal with the West. Today, the Kremlin strives to dictate its terms to the world’s leading superpower, using military blackmail to make a point.

The U.S. recently revealed its intelligence assessments that Russia could be planning to invade Ukraine as soon as early 2022. This data has been shared with EU and NATO allies, bringing them up-to-date on Moscow’s ongoing military scheme. On Sunday’s state TV show Vesti Nedeli, notorious propagandist Dmitry Kiselyov scoffed at Biden’s statement about not recognizing Russia’s “red lines” when it comes to Ukraine, and predicted that over the course of the summit, Putin will snap Biden “back to reality.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...vladimir-putin

what kind of dirt does he have on Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    That’s not what they mean by military blackmail.
    normally im not really interested in anything about biden but today is going to be crazy

Why’s that? Because Biden won’t be bowing down to Putin like Trump did?
    THAT is what I am waiting to see. Like I said before, the guy is just so impassive and never raises his voice. I've been trying to find a time stamp on when the call is happening but to no avail. I want to see it live.

10+ Year Old Account
    THAT is what I am waiting to see. Like I said before, the guy is just so impassive and never raises his voice. I've been trying to find a time stamp on when the call is happening but to no avail. I want to see it live.
    There's a lot to be said for speaking softly and carrying a big fuckin' stick.

The US military is the biggest stick around. Being a shouty belligerent moron just demonstrates insecurity and weakness.

Doesn't look like you are going to get our wish
    Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Monday that talks between Biden and Putin will take place via a secure video link "behind closed doors."

"There will be no live broadcast. I think we will show the very beginning of the meeting. The very beginning will be broadcast, the entire meeting will be held behind closed doors," he said, according to Russian state news agency Tass.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Nah, I did. You're just misrepresenting what it actually says. You're now conflating "approval of his handling of the pandemic" with his overall approval rating. The poll also looks into the approval towards Biden's handling of the economic recovery, and border issues, and so on; it's looking at separate issues.

You came into this trying to contradict a statement that Biden's approval was doing well overall, and your source here is in no way backing you up on that.

You're also playing the victim pre-emptively, because it's so unfair when you say things that aren't true and people notice that they aren't true.
    Littletexaslies playing the victim and lying in the same thread! It must be a day that ends in a Y.

Dude is just a shitheel talking point regurgitating troll. I'd say at this point but I think it's always been this way.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Doesn't look like you are going to get our wish [snip]
    damn, that's really sketchy. Disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure they'll kick everyone out of the room. Then declare it was a perfect talk. The best. No you can't see the full transcript. Here's a sharpie paper with the following
    Putin: U R GUD
    Biden: INORITE?

That shows it's the best phone. call. EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

How is it sketchy? Remember Putin and Trump broadcasting their talks? Oh, what’s that? Never happened? I wonder if Biden will ban note takers and aides like Trump did…
    being a bit descriptive, it really doesn't raise public morale when these big talks are things we'll never hear when we explicitly know they're happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have 24 hours to find any of the phone calls Trump made, that were also behind closed doors, that you personally called out as "sketchy".

Surely you did it at least once over four years?