Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Maybe try reading up on Ukraine, Russia, and 2014. He wasn’t vague for anyone with half a brain. So Putin understood.
    what's biden going to do if putin crosses the line now?
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2021-12-08 at 02:43 PM.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Maybe try reading up on Ukraine, Russia, and 2014. He wasn’t vague for anyone with half a brain. So Putin understood.
    Can you please stop responding to the retarded sea lion?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    what's biden
    *ahem*

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You have 24 hours to find any of the phone calls Trump made, that were also behind closed doors, that you personally called out as "sketchy".

Surely you did it at least once over four years?
    You have a matter of minutes left. If you're going to continue attacking Biden -- someone you claimed you don't care about all that much, recently -- the least you should do is demonstrate that you're not being, well, a partisan shrill. I'm still waiting for that one time you called out Trump for not televising his calls to Putin.

Surely you will take the opportunity to demonstrate that you are a good-faith poster on these forums? You started posting in Nov 2015, so surely in that time you said something once about Trump's calls to Putin that were not televised. Or, in that one case, the call to Ukraine he hid the transcript to. If you never said anything negative about that, everything negative you have to say about Biden can be summarily handwaved.

By my count, you have about 92 minutes. The Trump thread's pretty long -- I would hurry if I were you.

On topic:

1) Both Australia and the UK have joined Biden's formal protest and are not sending diplomatic envoys to the Chinese Olympics. Incidentally, they did so without Biden yelling. Because that's what leadership looks like.

2) Ukraine sounds pretty happy with the call.

3) McConnell appears to be negotiating in good faith about the debt ceiling. Again, Biden didn't yell about that one, either. Schumer appears to be involved and there's a technical vote in the House, but I'm focusing on the bipartisan angle.

4) Some dumb motherfucker sets fire to FOX News' Christmas tree. Destruction of property is not protest, it's just a flat-out crime.

https://www.newsweek.com/overdose-de...rogram-1657288

So it seems that Trump DIDN'T do anything about the opioid epidemic in this country, so it's still ongoing with the pandemic into the next administration. Hopefully the Biden administration will have more success here, but I still don't see how the problem can be properly resolved without actually holding the pharmecutical companies, and specifically their wealthy owners that pushed opioids and made a killing (pun intended) off of the addictions and deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in the US alone.

10+ Year Old Account

1) Both Australia and the UK have joined Biden's formal protest and are not sending diplomatic envoys to the Chinese Olympics. Incidentally, they did so without Biden yelling. Because that's what leadership looks like.
    Canada as well.
    Wiping is Fun! ™

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.newsweek.com/overdose-de...rogram-1657288

So it seems that Trump DIDN'T do anything about the opioid epidemic in this country, so it's still ongoing with the pandemic into the next administration. Hopefully the Biden administration will have more success here, but I still don't see how the problem can be properly resolved without actually holding the pharmecutical companies, and specifically their wealthy owners that pushed opioids and made a killing (pun intended) off of the addictions and deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in the US alone.
    goes much farther than that when you have pharmacies filling thousands and tens of thousands of these prescriptions in places without the necessary population to even support that many pills. Seems in some places its harder to get cough medicine than it is to get a these.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

On the note of COVID, I just got called by the VA today from a test yesterday, I am positive.

Been vaccinated a while back and overall, I had my temp hit 101f last night before going back to normal and outside of that, the only issues I have so far is my nose can’t decide if it wants to stop up and run and a lost voice but that went out before the symptoms arguing with a child trying to avoid his makeup work.

The VA has said they have that stuff that Trump got that I can’t recall what it is but told them I’m fine for now and will let them know if I get bad.

So, they are treating the veterans pretty well on this. The sad part with it is the VA has had issues where people would lie to those out front about symptoms only to bring it all inside and then tell the doctors later, betting these are also the same people who will ignore what the doctor says then claim they listened when the doctors ask them because they aren’t recovering well.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    On the note of COVID, I just got called by the VA today from a test yesterday, I am positive.

Been vaccinated a while back and overall, I had my temp hit 101f last night before going back to normal and outside of that, the only issues I have so far is my nose can’t decide if it wants to stop up and run and a lost voice but that went out before the symptoms arguing with a child trying to avoid his makeup work.

The VA has said they have that stuff that Trump got that I can’t recall what it is but told them I’m fine for now and will let them know if I get bad.

So, they are treating the veterans pretty well on this. The sad part with it is the VA has had issues where people would lie to those out front about symptoms only to bring it all inside and then tell the doctors later, betting these are also the same people who will ignore what the doctor says then claim they listened when the doctors ask them because they aren’t recovering well.
    I am not a doctor, but have spent a lot of time surrounded by medical professionals during the pandemic, and had the Marik Covid Protocol recommended when I had Covid. Obviously I'm just some dude on the internet, but feel free to message me if you want more info on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shkar View Post
    I am not a doctor, but have spent a lot of time surrounded by medical professionals during the pandemic, and had the Marik Covid Protocol recommended when I had Covid. Obviously I'm just some dude on the internet, but feel free to message me if you want more info on it.
    Marik...isn't that the doctor that tried to sue the hospital in Virginia because they denied his treatment that used ivermectin?

*ahem*

You have a matter of minutes left. If you're going to continue attacking Biden -- someone you claimed you don't care about all that much, recently -- the least you should do is demonstrate that you're not being, well, a partisan shrill. I'm still waiting for that one time you called out Trump for not televising his calls to Putin.

Surely you will take the opportunity to demonstrate that you are a good-faith poster on these forums? You started posting in Nov 2015, so surely in that time you said something once about Trump's calls to Putin that were not televised. Or, in that one case, the call to Ukraine he hid the transcript to. If you never said anything negative about that, everything negative you have to say about Biden can be summarily handwaved.

By my count, you have about 92 minutes. The Trump thread's pretty long -- I would hurry if I were you.

On topic:

2) Ukraine sounds pretty happy with the call.

3) McConnell appears to be negotiating in good faith about the debt ceiling. Again, Biden didn't yell about that one, either. Schumer appears to be involved and there's a technical vote in the House, but I'm focusing on the bipartisan angle.

4) Some dumb motherfucker sets fire to FOX News' Christmas tree. Destruction of property is not protest, it's just a flat-out crime.
    But if president not making insult on twitter how I know we big scary to rest of world?

I miss strong orange man.

Edit: I believe the suspect in the fire was a NYC homeless man according to the article. Not sure of the motivation. Maybe he was cold?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Marik...isn't that the doctor that tried to sue the hospital in Virginia because they denied his treatment that used ivermectin?
    As well as retracting a paper he co-authored with bad hospital mortality data? Yup, that guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    The Regeneron monoclonal antibody treatment?

Hope you recover quickly with minimal symptoms. I do recommend if you start taking a turn for the worse you go to the doc/hospital sooner rather than later. Much of this is about getting things under control before they snowball out of control. Yay cytokine storms and such.

Glad to year you are vaccinated -- likely you'll bounce back quick.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

@Shkar @Lenonis

Thanks, told them if I get bad, I will let them know but honestly don’t really feel bad if only this nose would stop clogging. And this is the first time I have been sick in about 9 years so I am about due I guess.

There is a sense of karma to this though, I got it from my nephews who is largely symptom free, but he isn’t vaccinated because his mom refused to allow them to but she and her husband is also positive but it is pure making them miserable but not dangerously so though. I hope this is enough for her to pull her head out of her butt but I know she is too stubborn to even now, she would rather die than admit she is wrong I am betting.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

JUST NOW: Ron Johnson, on a Wisconsin tele-town hall, pushes mouthwash as a COVID treatment.

"By the way, standard gargle, mouthwash, has been proven to kill the coronavirus. If you get it, you may reduce viral replication. Why not try all these things?"

As we alway say; Projection. When they dare call AOC stupid and I usually save this projection for House of Representatives. Of course the Ron Johnson really got hit with the stupid stick, especially on Trump watch, so no surprise here.
    w
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    As well as retracting a paper he co-authored with bad hospital mortality data? Yup, that guy.
    Yeesh, good catch. Seems like my information might be quite a bit out of date. I'd been told it was still current, but the version I was sent last year (when I had it) was before they added Ivermectin. Just over the counter stuff like aspirin to produce blood clots, and some other stuff I doubted would work but knew wouldn't hurt (zinc, vitamin C, etc).

So, yeah. Take what I said with a LAAAARGE grain of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    "Why not try all these things?"
    Has he considered the vaccine? That sounds like it's first on the list of "all the things"...

Are we supposed to start injecting mouthwash now?

Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    The current regiment is injecting mouthwash or bleach, eating some kind of miracle mud (tested to be toxic), invermectin, inhaling hydrogen peroxide. Frankly I am losing count of all the "cures" for COVID on the right, all I know is that they are making a fortune from killing people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    I mean, at least this lame excuse for not getting a vaccine could make some kind of sense. If you pour straight alcohol directly onto a virus, the virus is dead. So it's at least not cartoonishly stupid to think a strong alcohol swoosh would kill some/all the virus copies in your mouth at the time.

For...what, 30 seconds? A minute? Before that shit gets dilluted or evaporates or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The current regiment is injecting mouthwash or bleach, eating some kind of miracle mud (tested to be toxic), invermectin, inhaling hydrogen peroxide. Frankly I am losing count of all the "cures" for COVID on the right, all I know is that they are making a fortune from killing people.
    At least it's the stupids who are killing themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.