Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Well, they do this, this will light a fire under the asses of the nations voters hopefully and make it a short lived victory.

Otherwise, we will be getting the nation we deserve even if it isn’t the nation we need and is actively hurting us.

Also waiting on the dumb fucks from the peanut gallery to blame Sanders voters like they have before repeatedly rather than placing blame on then politicians or the GOP voters.
    Keep washing your hands. I’m sure the blood will come off one day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Shit ruling yeah, but where was the political angle specifically?!
    Because Taney was born in a slave owning family and made a political decision as a southerner against the North, specifically because he disliked what the northerners wanted to do with slavery. It makes this decision seem small potatoes in comparison.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Because Taney was born in a slave owning family and made a political decision as a southerner against the North, specifically because he disliked what the northerners wanted to do with slavery. It makes this decision seem small potatoes in comparison.
    Gonna need more than some vague inuendo to go off of, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Keep washing your hands. I’m sure the blood will come off one day.
    Pot, meet kettle, I’m not Clinton, I didn’t run off her voters.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Choosing to doggedly eat shit because you wanted burgers but everyone else voted to order pizza still means you're choosing to eat shit. When the alternative was pizza.

Scrub away.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Choosing to doggedly eat shit because you wanted burgers but everyone else voted to order pizza still means you're choosing to eat shit. When the alternative was pizza.
    Sorry don’t see it that way, I didn’t choose for Clinton to run her voters off. Blame her for that, not me.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MuH sTaTe LiNeS View Post
    nice. it's finally happening.
    So, you think of women as 2nd class citizens too? Not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Scrub away.
    Nothing to scrub, my hands are clean. But if you really want to split hairs I guess I can take my 3% of the blame that goes to the voters she ran off, but make sure you lay the 50%+ of the blame that Clinton earns for running us off at her feet.

Man, I didn't figure that we'd still be having the same argument about the 2016 election in the year 2022 after Democrats retook the White House, but here we are.

I'm sure we'll have all the same exciting and interesting nonversations we've been having for the past six years on this topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry don’t see it that way, I didn’t choose for Clinton to run her voters off. Blame her for that, not me.
    Nothing Clinton did "ran her voters off". Take some ownership for your own choices.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    This is unfair.

They think of women as brood mares, who shouldn't even be considered citizens, just property of some man somewhere. They think women are, fundamentally, more akin to livestock than people.

Opposing abortion rights means you respect the rights and dignity of a corpse more than a living woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, I didn't figure that we'd still be having the same argument about the 2016 election in the year 2022 after Democrats retook the White House, but here we are.

I'm sure we'll have all the same exciting and interesting nonversations we've been having for the past six years on this topic.
    Hate to say it but probably because blaming the voters for not falling over to vote for her is easier than blaming her like it was owed to her.

As I said, I was willing to hold my nose till her shit with DWS which was slapping her voters in the face.

I doubt you agree with me on this either but I still don’t regret my vote and if I could go back that far, I instead go back further and show her what her pride and ego caused and why she should show her voters more respect and not act like she was owed or had a gun to their heads.

Its time for biden to step up, none of this fucking moderation bullshit. If you get elected on protecting from the anti democratic far right you do have to actually do something when you own the house, presidency and can end the filibuster in the senate.

Big test for him

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Nothing Clinton did "ran her voters off". Take some ownership for your own choices.
    So you are saying that when Debbie was forced to step down for her actions and a good deal of her voters hated her for it, that Clinton didn’t snatch her up the same day and put her in her campaign and figurative slap her voters in the face because “I’m winning!’

I take full responsibility for my vote, I voted down ballot Democrat on that ballot except on the president part I wrote in Sanders name instead as a protest vote because of her actions.

I take full responsibility for it and don’t deny it nor do I deny why I did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clinton could have directly called my white trash, but as long as she kept rights intact I wouldn't have cared about the insult. A verbal insult =/= actual harmful policy

and no, hiring someone I dislike because of the debate snafu isnt harmful policy either

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Clinton could have directly called my white trash, but as long as she kept rights intact I wouldn't have cared about the insult. A verbal insult =/= actual harmful policy

and no, hiring someone I dislike isnt harmful policy either
    Then blame Clinton for running her voters off. I will not vote to someone who actively snubs me.

If I can actively defy someone who has a literal gun to my head I most definitely do it to someone who thinks they have one metaphorically at my head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You could have just not mentioned Bernie and brought out the victim complex and nobody would have said a thing to you about it.
    No, I mentioned it because we have a few here who kept bringing it up with snide remarks so I figured might as well as it was going to come anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then blame Clinton for running her voters off. I will not vote to someone who actively snubs me.

If I can actively defy someone who has a literal gun to my head I most definitely do it to someone who thinks they have one metaphorically at my head.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I mentioned it because we have a few here who kept bringing it up with snide remarks so I figured might as well as it was going to come anyways.
    So you feelings getting hurt is somehow more important than policy difference. ok then

10+ Year Old Account
    So you are saying that when Debbie was forced to step down for her actions and a good deal of her voters hated her for it, that Clinton didn’t snatch her up the same day and put her in her campaign and figurative slap her voters in the face because “I’m winning!’
    I'm saying that was such a fucking minor detail that it has always come off as a bad-faith excuse for people whose minds were made up well before she even announced her candidacy.

I take full responsibility for my vote
    If you're claiming you were "run off by Clinton", no, you're not. Hence my point.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    just not cool with killing unborn children that's all.

who gives a fuck about clinton shes at the met gala on the lash.

whats biden going to do about it, thats all that matters.