10+ Year Old Account
    Democrats should encourage any investigation while going hard on Trump. Don't even argue that Biden's documents are lightweight. Just be open about it and go in on Trump at the same time.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh lord is this what right wing posting on this forum has been reduced to? Unironically linking Breitbart articles?

What's next, a Project Veritas interview or a Crowder Podcast segment?

Quote Originally Posted by Aphelios View Post
    Thanks for the view into alternate reality, bro.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure Biden is going to jail any minute now. Just wait for it. Go ahead and hold your breath for Biden to go to jail, and don't stop holding it til he's there!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    oh lord is this what right wing posting on this forum has been reduced to? Unironically linking Breitbart articles?

What's next, a Project Veritas interview or a Crowder Podcast segment?
    IDK, I actually prefer this, over the alternative embarrassing multi-month temper tantrum that tehdung guy has been throwing because he's still coping that his fascist republican party lost the midterms. I mean, not that either are good or lead to productive discussion, it's all so fkn stupid.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2023-01-16 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Pretty sure you've asked this about 4 times, and had it explained 4 times now.

And, honestly, if they're trying to supress you, why wouldn't you vote harder anyway?

I can't tell if you're just forgetful, or sowing some periodic seeds of doubt over voting.
    I'm tired of Democrats shitting on the South, but not doing anything to fix the voter suppression and gerrymandering in southern states. Maybe they could work harder to pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act. That'd be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    I'm tired of Democrats shitting on the South, but not doing anything to fix the voter suppression and gerrymandering in southern states. Maybe they could work harder to pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act. That'd be a good start.
    So you're mad but you're not quite sure why you're mad or who exactly you're mad at but damnit, you sure are mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So you're mad but you're not quite sure why you're mad or who exactly you're mad at but damnit, you sure are mad.
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Question, what do you suggest they do to fix it?

Federal legislation like HR-1 that the Republican's full on filibustered? State level changes? That requires them to get enough turn out to overpower the suppression and gerrymandering.

Their only options are to get a large enough majority at the federal level to overpower a Republican filibuster or get turnout in those states at a level that they can't overcome no matter how much they put their fat thumbs on the scale. The only other forms of change beyond them requires violence.

The GOP won't pass those bills and will fight tooth and nail to prevent them because it is their only lifeline onto power at this point and they know it.

I mean maybe the Democrats can invest billions into those states to hopefully overturn a handful of districts which will allow them to be destroyed in even more places than they gained at which point the GOP will try and subvert the voters as well.

Hate to say it, but the choices at this point is wait them out till they lose power of those states or let the people of those states get all torches and pitchforks on them to the point they fear the voters instead of begrudgingly accepting that they have to string them along.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

White House officials said that there are no visitor logs that keep track of who comes and goes from President Biden’s personal residence in Wilmington, Delaware, where six classified documents were discovered in recent days.
    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...PVa4uQiLg&s=19

Biden s boat has some big holes in it.

The White House counsel's office noted it isn't standard practice for the White House to keep visitor logs of presidents' personal homes.
    Not sure on procedure and I'm learning as I go. Idk if this let's Biden slide some.

I still stand by while differences, politically Biden is messing this up.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2023-01-16 at 11:50 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...delaware-home/

I smell shenanigans. Biden needs to get on the ball or he could be in serious double jeopardy.

You really have that low of an IQ to believe anything from fucking Breitbart of all places? Trump's documents case is objectively FUCKING WORSE than Biden's.

- - - Updated - - -

I smell shenanigans. Biden needs to get on the ball or he could be in serious double jeopardy.
    Yeah, we don't have to worry about anything from Breitbart being true. Is this Hammerfest or something?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...delaware-home/ I smell shenanigans. Biden needs to get on the ball or he could be in serious double jeopardy.
    Hmf...you tend to run away like a libertarian when confronted by posts that contend with your beliefs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I smell shenanigans.
    If this is sarcasm, it's not apparent. I have read your last few posts, so I don't think it is.

Are there visitor logs from Mar-a-Lago? Because while Trump claims they exist, he's a very unreliable source of information. Also, the SS said the same thing about Mar-a-Lago as early as Sept 2017 and, gosh golly, I can't find either you or Breitbart complaining about that anywhere.

P.S. someone in "double jeopardy" is safe. Most Americans know that. Hmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...PVa4uQiLg&s=19

Biden s boat has some big holes in it.

Not sure on procedure and I'm learning as I go. Idk if this let's Biden slide some.

I still stand by while differences, politically Biden is messing this up.
    ...I wouldn't think that a president's (or vice president's) personal home would have formal "visitor logs." It's a house.

I wouldn't expect Trump's personal lodging to have "visitor logs" either... you know, if the place wasn't also a resort hotel. Go to the nearest Motel Six and they're going to have visitor logs of who stayed there.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I wouldn't expect Trump's personal lodging to have "visitor logs" either... you know, if the place wasn't also a resort hotel.
    If they didn't when he was in the WH, they don't now. They have paying guest receipts of course, but that's not the same.

I hope you'll share the visitor logs for your home/apartment with us for the past decade. Surely you've kept those detailed records, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    So there's some conspiracies circulating that the Secret Service is compromised by MAGA heads. That they lied about the dog bite. And that time when those cars that were to be rented by Biden for Thanksgiving all caught fire. And the fact that Pence wouldn't ride with the USSS. That the classified documents were planted. I'm not going to give them too much thought, but it's not exactly a secret that the USSS loved Trump. He wined and dined them at all his resorts on the tax payer dime.

Does make one wonder just how compromised they are.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    So there's some conspiracies circulating that the Secret Service is compromised by MAGA heads. That they lied about the dog bite. And that time when those cars that were to be rented by Biden for Thanksgiving all caught fire. And the fact that Pence wouldn't ride with the USSS. That the classified documents were planted. I'm not going to give them too much thought, but it's not exactly a secret that the USSS loved Trump. He wined and dined them at all his resorts on the tax payer dime.

Does make one wonder just how compromised they are.
    Don't be unhinged. Stop.

This sort of posting proves how pointless this whole issue is. Dems won't be changing their minds on Biden because of this. Republicans already didn't care about Trump's mishandling of documents. Swing voters think both candidates suck and will happily indulge in Bothsiderism probably without realising that what Trump did is orders of magnitude worse.

This scandal changes nothing and watching Dems debase themselves with hand waving or conspiracy nonsense is sad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Don't be unhinged. Stop.

This sort of posting proves how pointless this whole issue is. Dems won't be changing their minds on Biden because of this. Republicans already didn't care about Trump's mishandling of documents. Swing voters think both candidates suck and will happily indulge in Bothsiderism probably without realising that what Trump did is orders of magnitude worse.

This scandal changes nothing and watching Dems debase themselves with hand waving or conspiracy nonsense is sad.
    As I said, I'm not going to give it much thought, much less credence, but everyone was aware that the USSS were a bunch of MAGA heads and that Biden doesn't trust them, along w ith all the other "coincidences" surrounding the secret service going on.

I however fail to see how Dems are debasing themselves. Biden is following procedure. Cons want an investigation for political theater. They'll get their investigation, see that Biden did not mishandle the documents in any way, and then Jack Smith will continue with his indictments of Trump over gross mishandling of classified and top secret documents.

I mean, people do realize that Biden could have just burned these documents and not said anything and nobody would have missed them, considering these documents weren't even being asked for until they were found, at which point they were immediately turned over?

Conservatives think the mere fact of possession is the "bad look". And among their echo chamber, sure. But everything Biden does is a bad look among the right wing nut job echo chamber. So nothing will really change. In the eyes of the law, Biden did everything by the books, and criminal indictment is only going to be predicated on proving intent. We KNOW Trump had intent to not give back all the documents. That's already been established.