Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    - Buffs and Debuffs now use border as the duration bar.
    Totally gonna steal this for my ColdAuras addon. Since i have automated the creation of simple icons with durations/stacks for buff/debuff/cd management, adding a simple statusbar behind those will be easy. I was actually wondering how to get durations more visible without filling up the screen with bars, which i kinda am leaning away from. This is a good solution, gonna try it tonight after raid.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

15+ Year Old Account
    Always used my own but I would like to say I always like a minimalistic layout of UI.
    Hidden actionbars etc etc.

Cant tell though, mostly since i never played paladin.
    Lets say an ability has:
    20s cooldown
    6s uptime

Have you done so when pressing a cooldown its icon:
    Show 6s counting down (uptime) --> show 14s cooldown countdown

or directly to 20s cooldown countdown upon activating?
    Last edited by Bakis; 2021-03-09 at 04:50 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

My bars only show cooldown, I use WeakAuras around my character to show important ability durations.

Im using a 5120x1440 super ultrawide. Would it be hard to get this to work on that monitor ? technically, its two 1440p monitors sideby side. So i guess i just need to put it in the middle and it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Im using a 5120x1440 super ultrawide. Would it be hard to get this to work on that monitor ? technically, its two 1440p monitors sideby side. So i guess i just need to put it in the middle and it should work.
    You'll probably have to move some things around manually in ElvUI, but I don't think it should be too much trouble.

Also, holy moly - that's a huge monitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently checking this out and I love the look of it! However, the cast bar isn't showing up for me. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Currently checking this out and I love the look of it! However, the cast bar isn't showing up for me. Any ideas?
    Player cast bar isn't through ElvUI, but Plater.

It's also anchored to the Personal Resource Display, if you have that disabled.