current state of lordaeron (exploring eastern kingdoms)

we see that tirisfal is still in the hands of the forsaken and that the plague is gradually being eliminated
    the alliance regains southern Hillsbrad but the forsaken maintain strong control over a significant part of lordaeron
    shaw about tirisfal “It was one of the first areas to fall to the plague of undeath and now belongs to the Forsaken”
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2020-12-06 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    we see that tirisfal is still in the hands of the forsaken and that the plague is gradually being eliminated
    the alliance regains southern Hillsbrad but the forsaken maintain strong control over a significant part of lordaeron
    shaw about tirisfal “It was one of the first areas to fall to the plague of undeath and now belongs to the Forsaken”
    Which is intriguing. But maybe inconsistent. As the Warfront quest indicates that the Alliance holds at least most of Lordaeron at least before the armistice. The whole point of Stromgarde was to ensure that Lordaeron remained under Alliance control. And the mission quests seem to indicate the Forsaken civilians are largely fleeing Tirisfal as well. Did the book reveal any other developments? Regarding Alliance / Horde territories?

Quote Originally Posted by OwenBurton View Post
    Which is intriguing. But maybe inconsistent. As the Warfront quest indicates that the Alliance holds at least most of Lordaeron at least before the armistice. The whole point of Stromgarde was to ensure that Lordaeron remained under Alliance control. And the mission quests seem to indicate the Forsaken civilians are largely fleeing Tirisfal as well. Did the book reveal any other developments? Regarding Alliance / Horde territories?

The book is a book very focused on the alliance and the search for objects mainly in the southern kingdoms where the alliance always had supremacy. They talk about things like the defias that are completely defeated, gnoll that are no longer a threat since they lost their leader and things like that. since we see everything from the shaw point of view and there is no deep vision about the horde, what they say about quelthalas are very trivial things and the reason they go there is to negotiate for the Antonidas’ cloak that the blood elves have in their museum! great revelation the blood elves now use magister terrance as a museum and warehouse of historical and power objects

Stratholme is something interesting shaw that the city is still taken by the undeads and that the attempts of the crusade to take it failed, it also says that the massacre was in vain since the dead rise later.
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2020-12-07 at 04:45 AM.

Does it mention Anduin at all, or the Shadowlands?

Quote Originally Posted by OwenBurton View Post
    Does it mention Anduin at all, or the Shadowlands?
    this is before shadowlands.

about anduin shaw he says that admires anduin's courage for pausing in the city disguised as a common citizen as we see in shadow rising.

3+ Year Old Account
    in 8.2, Stratholme is still overrun with Scourge; however I thought I read somewhere in the new novel that it's only a few ghosts now
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Is there anywhere online that kind of highlights all the new lore coming from this book? It's strange to me that there is no one talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Is there anywhere online that kind of highlights all the new lore coming from this book? It's strange to me that there is no one talking about it.
    It's not a novel. And it's quite expensive, at least for a Warcraft book.