Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    wrong

/trump meme
    https://mobile.twitter.com/warcraftd...85500758978560

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=51795/...glish-comments (first comment, most upvoted)

Your memory and credibility is indeed as good as Trump's.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2020-11-28 at 09:01 AM.

So I'm fairly certain now if you're worried about transmog, don't be. The story quest items seem to be the same models as the items you get from the quests on the map through Threads of Fate. I'm pretty sure they're the same color as well. The weapons you get from ToF are the same ones you get through questing through the zone.

Also it's my sixth time through the intro Maw part and it's not that bad. It's not as bad as Tanaan jungle that's for sure. You can probably get it done in like 45 minutes. But i've never timed myself. Also everyone has some way to traverse it quickly even if it takes a talent.
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2020-11-28 at 10:02 PM.
    I'm a thread killer.

I haven't tested it to make sure, but my main concern with Threads of Fate is you end up skipping the first chapter of your Covenant campaign so in the case of Night Fae you lose out on a mount, and you lose out on a gear piece with the others.

Can anyone confirm this?

Sad to learn that the XP given is downright pathetic. Being able to spam queues for dungeons as a tank or healer brings more, but to me the act of questing in the open world needs to be the better option for me to bother. Spamming dungeons is simply not fun.

Hoping they listen soon and make Threads of Fate more rewarding in its open world elements.

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    I haven't tested it to make sure, but my main concern with Threads of Fate is you end up skipping the first chapter of your Covenant campaign so in the case of Night Fae you lose out on a mount, and you lose out on a gear piece with the others.

Can anyone confirm this?
    Those are rewards for the 1st chapter of your covenant quest at 60, best of my recollection.

I can also confirm that Threads of Fate gives you all of the main questline transmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been finding Threads of Fate quite refreshing to be honest.

I am almost lvl 59 and I just got into maldraxxus, I am pretty sure XP wont be a problem.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

I've been doing Threads of Fate without dungeons and it feels slow as hell. I'm 54% finished with my final zone and 5 bars into 58. I forgot what they are called but the bonus quests/challenges or what ever take forever and give like 1-2% per kill unless its an elite. Only good thing about it is the anima.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Threads of fate... sucks! I highly recommend story mode until you're 59.75 then switch to threads. Threads is so dull.

Threads of fate levelling might be slightly slower overall but both ways are very close either way. Anima gains from threads is worth it.

You also get to use covenant abilities in BGs, skirmish and dungeons, leveling through campaign restricts them to your current zone, so if you want to farm honor while leveling, so that you can instantly buy some 358 ilvl gear that's a nice bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    Those are rewards for the 1st chapter of your covenant quest at 60, best of my recollection.

I can also confirm that Threads of Fate gives you all of the main questline transmog.
    Ah okay! Thank you! As far as I understood it auto-completed the first chapter (which gives you your covenant abilities) but I must've been wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    Note: the transmog doesn't immediately appear in your Collection, but a relog will fix that.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.