View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
    Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    He can be right, but he doesn't have to spend his time implying that his opponents suck and are only were they are because of him. I'm simply saying that humility wouldn't hurt him, especially when he also has some history when it comes to following the strats of Method. He's good enough not to have to waste his time trying to take away all credibility away from his opponents.

As for your final comment, that you ironically managed to make much more biased than mine could ever be, a simply browsing of Max's twitter account is enough for anyone to see that it's not coming from anyone's imagination.
    What about Echo? Everytime I turned to their stream they were insulting Limit within 5 minutes. Not to mention how Echo members behave in game outside of their twitch streams. I have encountered quite few of them in pugs and their behaviour was very toxic and immature, see how this forum is full of complains about leavers and toxic community? That's Echo.

Edit: Forgot to mention how ex Method co-founder said on twitch/twitter that only Method can organize RWF event and other guilds can't after Redbull decided to part their ways with this amateur organization
    Last edited by Einsz; 2020-12-22 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    I was quite certain that you could watch the vod from some kind of 3rd party website that records a bunch of popular streamers, but that you could actually watch it directly from twitch servers is quite cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    I was quite certain that you could watch the vod from some kind of 3rd party website that records a bunch of popular streamers, but that you could actually watch it directly from twitch servers is quite cool.
    vods are not actually removed, they are just hidden. afaik you can register for twitch developer and get access to whole api and go on from there, i was in process of doing that, when i found twitcharchives that saves deleted vods for popular streamers...

anyway i knew before this was possible, because like i said, my brother played around with twitch api couple of years ago and was saving streams locally and if i knew this (when i dont care about twitch... at all), bunch of people in echo & limit SHOULD also know this, when some of them are coders and twitch streamers...

this thing makes limit "removing" vods even more silly, it just shows they are slightly salty about echo not streaming....

method really close to 8/10
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Limit dominated BfA so they are most likely going to win. No streams from Echo so they prolly are on Xmas break now.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Limit dominated BfA
    They got 1 WF.
    Method was way more dominant.

Reminder Clozer is so attached to either some players in Echo/ex-Method/EU winning a race in a video game he defended Josh for about 3 days while victim blaming and mostly kept that up until his actual idols dropped Josh himself. Rooting for a guild is fine and makes the race fun but I wouldn't expect decent discussion out of the guy who probably has Gingi pictures on his wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    They got 1 WF.
    Method was way more dominant.
    Only end boss matters and thats what people remember Bfa for.

Have a strong feeling that your answer would be different if the results had been the opposite

Thats some exquisite fanboii logic.

Hem... no? Would you say that Ragnaros didn't matter because Deathwing was more important?

Anyway, Method won three WF races in BfA, Limit one and Pieces one. Method dominated BfA and that's a straight fact, no matter how you try to twist it. Considering how much preparation and effort go into the races, every raid matters for the top end guilds.

Any word on how far Echo are getting?

Quote Originally Posted by Legs View Post
    Any word on how far Echo are getting?
    No one knows, except them I guess. They probably start streaming tomorrow again with their reset, if they don't come close to a kill today.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    They always clear again for gear. So after that reclear Limit has a big advantage again for a day.
    Didn't Limit throw away a WF kill on G'huun by extending instead of reclearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Yeah they choked pretty hard that tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    What about Echo? Everytime I turned to their stream they were insulting Limit within 5 minutes. Not to mention how Echo members behave in game outside of their twitch streams. I have encountered quite few of them in pugs and their behaviour was very toxic and immature, see how this forum is full of complains about leavers and toxic community? That's Echo.
    That's a trolling message I didn't see before, gratz !

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    They did.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    That's a trolling message I didn't see before, gratz !
    Thank you for your valuable input in the discussion.

Method killed Sludgefist.

method 8/10. Crazy damage on that pull

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are Echo not raiding, or are they just not streaming?