View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
    15+ Year Old Account
    3 hour reclear with a half an hour lunch and counsil being buffed a fair amount
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Bignickftw View Post
    Note that their ilvl is totally different than when they last tried the encounter some days ago.
    also sang switched to nightfae and blasted a 100k full moon into the boss

10+ Year Old Account
    They're probably making the right call by going for more gear, aren't they ahead of progression on Sire compared to Echo ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Now that all the streategies are very clear on each boss, I think a reclear after reset will be very fast.
    So if Dena doesn't fall before NA reset, Limit could have a big shot at WF.
    I must admit : I didn't think I would be so right lol.

This is why you don't fear having to reclear. These guys are good enough that the extra ilvl means they just blast through.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    They're probably making the right call by going for more gear, aren't they ahead of progression on Sire compared to Echo ?
    we dont know cause echo didnt stream their prog but said they were "far ahead of limit"
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    we dont know cause echo didnt stream their prog but said they were "far ahead of limit"
    Words isnt enough. They could be telling that to put pressure on limit hoping they make mistakes

10+ Year Old Account
    Echo probably bluffing to put pressure on Limit to make them screw up somewhere
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Where did they actually say that? Interview on the main channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    I must admit : I didn't think I would be so right lol.
    why do you think so
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    This is why you don't fear having to reclear. These guys are good enough that the extra ilvl means they just blast through.
    Ye well, it was different story back in Uldir or BoD. :v
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Echo probably bluffing to put pressure on Limit to make them screw up somewhere
    Well, Limit did a nearly completely flawless run, but I don't think Echo says they are ahead if they are not.

Sad how Limit did throw away their chance of winning.

Echo will extend and we all know the one who kills a boss with lower item level wins!

Impossible. Even if I'd really like to see that.

Limit's reclear was very impressive. I really don't think that turning off the stream and hiding their strategy will be enough for Echo to compensate for another 16 hours advantage given to Limit. Unless they made incredible progress while the streams were off, but I really doubt that.
    Last edited by Loeko; 2020-12-22 at 10:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post

Echo will extend and we all know the one who kills a boss with lower item level wins!
    yeah so echo ending 4 hours early screams they will extend in a thread of idiotic takes this is right up there
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post

This is far too simplistic. It is a combination of time spent on boss and item level with how much you want them to win as a weight. Here:

Let my desire for a particular guild to win = d
    Let time spent on boss in minutes with a mean center on top 100 kills = t
    let raid mean item level = l

1,000^d(abs(2t - 2l))

Highest score wins.

I really hope Limit doesn't kill Dena this night and I can see Echo pulls with maximum pressure tomorrow.

yeah so echo ending 4 hours early screams they will extend in a thread of idiotic takes this is right up there
    Stop for a second. Look at his posts. Ask yourself if this person is serious. Lighten up.

People are jumping the gun to say Echo will be seen as Serenity 2.0 if it loses. The difference is Method won ToV, but this time Echo will finish ahead of Method. I give them another tier after this before people go back to Method if they lose again.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She lost against Arthas for purpose. She wanted to feed Quel'thalas to hungering darkness.

Did i just not notice yesterday or is Limit using more Necrolords now?