So why do people pretend like "This should not have happened"?

So Warmode is a thing. And we all know that the Alliance does more PvP than the Horde. Or I would assume it's safe to assume so given how there is like 15 Horde guilds per 5 Alliance guilds on any page of Raid tier progression on WoWprogress. Regardless; we all know the Alliance does PvP. So why are people; not just here - But in-game (Guild / Trade chat) - In Discord groups, over on reddit and in Facebook groups etc - Acting so surprised that there is a galactic f***ton of Alliance players just sitting outside Ve'nari's to do the big old gank? Why are you surprised about that they are gathering up stealthers around pivotal quest zones / NPC's? How on earth is anyone in the year 2020 shocked that a decent chunck of the Alliance player base is doing the same shit now similar to how they have done it for at least the past 4-5 years?

I am honestly asking a this as a straight question since it absolutely BAFFELS me how people can seem to think that it's "Unheard of" that people would be scrub enough to willingly spend HOURS of their day just sitting at one spot to kill "Johnny Mc Random" that passed by to do his dailies. Like what about this is so hard to get? People are allowed to do and can spend their time however they want; no matter how much of an absolute retarded thing it is. Heck; I'm sure most of these gankers is looking at others going like "Pfft, how can these braindead monkeys find any fun in fighting NPCs? You can't just gather 40 people to oneshot that without any effort, so lame" <- They likely think you are as much of an idiot as you belive them to be.

And while on the note of the Alliance. Why do people even have Warmode on in The Maw? Warmode only affects Gold and Anima from WORLD QUESTS? Yes? Just turn it off... ? You get absolutely nothing from it in The Maw?

Stop pretending like you did not know that the Alliance PvP base would start doing this, I mean if they were to do actual PvP they might stand the risk of facing a challenge now would they not? Do yourself a favor if you are mad about this; Just turn Warmode off.

PS: It's kinda funny to get a chunk of em to chase you to the right hand edge upon exiting Venari's and then just explosive trapping them off the ledge. I don't even do shit in the maw so I'm just having a blast... BLASTING Alliance around... Get it?
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

1. Alliance does less PvP than Horde. And EVEN LESS PvE. Horde doing more PvE does NOT mean that Alliance does more PvP.
    2. There are at least 30% more Horde players with WM active (at least in Europe), else Alliance would not get 30% WM buff.
    3. Horde probably is now used to being able to have WM on for free and probably outnumbered the Alliance more than 2:1 in BfA. If it's 1.3:1 now Horde has still the advantage but they are not dominating WM anymore.
    4. Personally everytime I activate WM I see Horde symbols on my map, never seen an Alliance symbol (talking about Assassin or what's it called after you kill 15 players in a row).
    5. Alliance just accept that Horde ganks them. The whining happened at the start of BfA, now it's old news. But the Horde is not used to not be the dominating faction, so now we have whining on Horde's side.
    6. WM giving flat PvE rewards is a mistake and I still can't fathom how anyone at Blizz thinks that current WM is okay. WM should reward doing PvP, not avoiding PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw man, you know whats even more fun?
    if you use some sort of BAIT near Ve'nari's hovel.
    Like a treasure box.
    Then when people fall for the BAIT you can feel even more awesome than you already do.
    Nothing more fun than BAITING people into things.
    Man, I wish I was such a master BAITer.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

What are you talking about? please learn how to write first.

Oh wow... a horde complaining about world pvp.

Dude lvl 60 hordes come gank me as i am leveling my alts. They attack just cause and rofl like they are hot stuff. Wow! Just killed a guy 5 levels below me, i'm hot stuff!

And you are asking me to give a s**t cause you have to deal with it at times? Go level as alliance on war mode then get back to me.

If anything i'm happy some payback is happening. Even if i don't care cause i am only using it for the 30% xp buff and turn it off after i'm done.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-12-09 at 04:50 PM.

dont alliance have their alliance only warmode quest now?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor