190 boe weapon doesnt exist for boomies?

Every spec in the game has a boe 190 weapon they can use right at 60 except for boomies. Dont understand the logic behind this

Staves seem to be missing entirely. All the AH has on my server are one-handers for casters and no off-hands nor staves.

Thats a one hander lol. Boomies cant use this. What would be the offhand? No boe offhand

So what? Getting such a weapon is almost never worth it anyway.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    Thats a one hander lol. Boomies cant use this. What would be the offhand? No boe offhand
    Boomies absolutely can use daggers, and if you don't have an off hand get one.

If you were looking for an off hand you should have said that in the title. Or googled it instead of making a thread that doesn't allow discussion.

What? Why can't Moonkins use daggers?

Weird that i am using one right now^^

Others already confirmed my suspicion, but I still went ahead and googled it.
    Boomkins can use daggers.

Boy, do you look dumb now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Obviously moonkins can use daggers, and that there is no boe offhand (or stave or any other caster 2h) affects all casters not only the druid's balance spec.