View Poll Results: How many years in prison should he get?

Voters
58. This poll is closed
  • 0-5

16 27.59%
  • 5-10

3 5.17%
  • 10-15

6 10.34%
  • 15+

33 56.90%
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Ah sorry, i forgot. You can buy freedom in the land of the free

But seriously, isn't there a fundamental flaw that, in essence, you punish people for being poor? (And yeah, every nation marginalizes the poor, but to be this open and brazen about it...)

But still... bail even for terrorists? I mean: Is gunning down random people not seen as a public hazard? It's jut baffling
    Now come on, you'll be safe unless you scream shoot me at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Ah sorry, i forgot. You can buy freedom in the land of the free

But seriously, isn't there a fundamental flaw that, in essence, you punish people for being poor? (And yeah, every nation marginalizes the poor, but to be this open and brazen about it...)

But still... bail even for terrorists? I mean: Is gunning down random people not seen as a public hazard? It's jut baffling
    Yep, as long as you have money, or gullible people that they think you are not guilty, even though you are on video committing the crime, including every shot you took.

And yes, that is some stupid shit that they punish the poor, that if you can't pay parking tickets or whatever, they will throw you in jail, which will just cause more poverty.

And some heinous acts do get bail revoked, especially with a flight risk, but yeah, even terrorists get bail. It depends on what the prosecutor recommends and the judge. But usually for terrorists, they usually are denied bail.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Frankly, given his penchant for panicking and shooting people who don't pose any clear threat to him, I think we could make a solid case that his location not being publicly known is a negative for public safety.

And I'll err on the side of protecting the safety of the public over the safety of the white supremacist serial murderer, if you ask me to make that call.
    good thing then that nobody gives a damn what you think and professionals handle this situation. And the court have said it is fine.

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news...s-bond-by-200k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    good thing then that nobody gives a damn what you think and professionals handle this situation. And the court have said it is fine.

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news...s-bond-by-200k
    Trump appointees aren't professionals, sweaty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    So, no actual argument, just a blind appeal to authority.

Typical.

Has Endus blown his brains out yet from the way this trial is going?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Has Endus blown his brains out yet from the way this trial is going?
    Nah he is blaming it on corruption and racism now.

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    Nah he is blaming it on corruption and racism now.
    Joseph "Chomo" Rosenbaum, reviled child rapist and hero of ex-forum janitors, fucked around and found out.

endus is in shambles.

my smile could not be bigger

- - - Updated - - -

As Endus appears online like clockwork, he remains stoic, silently smashing the report button with a fury only matched by Anthony Huber smashing his wife's face in.

As his hatred of women clashes with his "love" of children, Endus "There's nothing wrong with Islam" Mcjanny, stands at a crossroads at who to mourn over more.

Chomo Joe? Or Anthony "Wifebeater" Hubor?

Damn, how much of a loser can you be to have an ex-Moderator of the Shaman forum occupy so much of your headspace.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

5+ Year Old Account
    This is closed. For no reason should you ever post commentary baiting about another user's life and health.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."