Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    So the 5% buff to DH is not showing up on this list - means the buff DH was getting was cancelled

Why does it have to get harder for healers, it already takes forever...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipkonfig View Post
    So the 5% buff to DH is not showing up on this list - means the buff DH was getting was cancelled
    That was implemented last week, wasn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Due to the relatively increased pace of PvP combat in Shadowlands, Dampening will no longer begin at 20% in 2v2 Arena. Dampening is applied immediately in 2v2 and after 5 minutes in 3v3.

So does that mean that it is full 100% dampening at the start of the match it kinda does not make it self clear.

so they hate so much teh dh that they even delete him...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I like what I like and I dislike what I dislike. I'm not going to suddenly gain proficiency and enjoy fire and frost. I "try" them both periodically, and the playstyles just don't appeal to me. And yes, arcane has been gutted and reworked many times over the years, and each time I've adapted to the changes, but the general array of skills is still there. Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Missiles, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Power, still basically do what they've done for 16 years, with most of the nuance of the spec coming down to its mana management, but I'm not here to debate the merits of the spec or how "easy" or "simple" it might be to play and perform well.

The fact is, I don't enjoy Frost or Fire on my mage. It's the same for Discipline on my Priest, Outlaw on my Rogue, Unholy on my Death Knight, or Enhancement on my Shaman. I'm not going to play specs I don't enjoy. I'd stop playing WoW as a whole first. I thought the whole point of playing games was to have fun. Playing specs I don't find fun runs counter intuitive to that.
    I made an account to reply to you.
    You've played an arcane mage for 16 years. You are just bad.

Playing a class, means playing all the specs. Learning to like them, you don't run away with sub optimal specs and complain the content is too hard. You change spec, adapt and play.

Boohooo you're not shooting arcane, you're shooting fire instead. Big deal.

Honestly, reading your first post was one of the most pathetic things I've ever read. When I first started wow when I was 12, I played dagger rogue in molten core in a raiding guild.... guess what I did no damage. I didn't know better. I was 12.

You know better, you're bad at the game. What a waste of 16 years hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    That was implemented last week, wasn't it?
    no, it was said to be done on 16th with regional restarts which would have been today - but they were not in today's patch notes, so DH didn't get the buff at all

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Agreed, but then I think of how many people they would make happy to do that. Instead we have ~20 specs feel bad for underperforming, just to follow up with them still feeling bad but now making the higher spec players also feel bad.
    well taking into consideration that over performing specs could delete ppls in ~2 secs buffing everyone to this level is really bad idea, especially that some classes have stealth and some immunites making everyone else totally unplayable in pvp in the end :P
    If you would like to see rogues, ferals, rets, hunters + maybe some masochistic mages rolling pvp then that`s your opinion, imo that would not lead to anything good in the end :P
    atm after tuning burst shifted from ~2 sec till kill to 5-7 sec to kill someone (assuming that you catch someone in full burst window), that give enough time to react with defensive`s and didn't make fights really that much longer (outside of rogues/hunters perception obviously)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    Due to the relatively increased pace of PvP combat in Shadowlands, Dampening will no longer begin at 20% in 2v2 Arena. Dampening is applied immediately in 2v2 and after 5 minutes in 3v3.

So does that mean that it is full 100% dampening at the start of the match it kinda does not make it self clear.
    From what i understand and heard about it that means:
    for 3vs3 you have 5 mins till healing reduction start rising,
    in 2vs2 its start rising immediately but from 0 not from 20%

Its 1% healing reduction every 10 sec which result in 6% after first min instead of 20% from gate entrance or 26% after sayed 1 min fight ;P
    Huge difference for healing comps/classes that can self sustain as main defense (enh here ;P)
    Last edited by kosajk; 2020-12-16 at 11:10 AM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Sounds fair that a role which is supposed to mitigate damage will get more damage taken in Torghast. Some mobs really hurt now, but I like the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Sounds fair that a role which is supposed to mitigate damage will get more damage taken in Torghast. Some mobs really hurt now, but I like the challenge.
    The damage taken was too low and the mobs died too fast which makes most runs a cake walk and incentivized swapping from a preferred role to something that can face roll the content.
    So Blizzard had a choice: (a) do nothing and keep it as is. (b) scale mob damage so tanks can’t pull entire areas and melt it down with no fear of death. (c) scale mob HP to live forever and make tanks take even longer.
    Personally, the damage increase is probably the best option as it means tanks can still kill things relatively quickly while not being able to just pull everything.
    The same also applies to healers and their change.