nah fam Hard hard FOS on joining that vote there Greaham

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Tell me where the discussion is about how to interpret these rules Graeham? Its written pretty clearly.
    So, hypothetically, what would be your solution?

Its fucking lylo and I didnt wanna have to do this but I had stolen a stone off osmeone here Iv been trying to wifom it for awhile but uhhh its was taken from me last night so I can just kinda say it. There is a stone that allows you to track people

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I told you, if I'd been mod the players that did it woulda been mod-killed with a warning. It was let go, maybe because new players that arent totally used to the rules. So whatever, I let it go. But to bring it up as a reason to be suspicious of me? Fuck off.

my solution is you fucking unvote so scum cant hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I told you, if I'd been mod the players that did it woulda been mod-killed with a warning. It was let go, maybe because new players that arent totally used to the rules. So whatever, I let it go. But to bring it up as a reason to be suspicious of me? Fuck off.
    I'm just trying to examine it from every possible angle. Besides, it's hardly the only reason that I'm suspicious of you.

Unvote

unvote

If there is a tracking stone, then do we want to end the day with a no lynch and hope that tonight the tracking stone is NOT in enemy hands, and that its wielder gets lucky and tracks a night kill?

I'm just trying to examine it from every possible angle. Besides, it's hardly the only reason that I'm suspicious of you.

Unvote
    The game is still the game. Am I voting for clawsout despite the fact I got annoyed over his shit with my AFK on Xmas eve? No, because it has nothing to do with how the game is being played.

My issue with the results of a tracking stone is that there's also a stone that redirects night actions which, in turn, lessens the usefulness of any tracking.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Xanjori which stone is the tracking stone?

My issue with the results of a tracking stone is that there's also a stone that redirects night actions which, in turn, lessens the usefulness of any tracking.
    Didnt someone say one of the mind stone questions had to do with the stones as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Marack, meanwhile, has been very opportunistic and not very consistent. He isn't reexamining his reads despite him being incorrect on many fronts, nor did he even respond or mention the information I brought forward during this day phase. In addition, he tried to mislead people in regards to @Clawsout by suggesting that people were left off of his list of reads when that simply wasn't true.
    Also fuck you... Opportunistic my ass. Ive had several people I thought were scummy and voted on them throughout the game. I havent been wishy washy. Ive analyzed the game as its happened. I dont go back and reread. And missing a line burried in and edit or and addon is an honest fucking mistake when it came to claw's reads. Try painting me as scum in a different like you fucking prick.

And let me pull out one of your favorite lines when living to mid-endgame... Scum keep me alive because they know Im and easy mislynch.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Didnt someone say one of the mind stone questions had to do with the stones as well?
    Yes. There's a handful of questions related to the stones and none of them were used when it came into my hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Also fuck you... Opportunistic my ass. Ive had several people I thought were scummy and voted on them throughout the game. I havent been wishy washy. Ive analyzed the game as its happened. I dont go back and reread. And missing a line burried in and edit or and addon is an honest fucking mistake when it came to claw's reads. Try painting me as scum in a different like you fucking prick.

And let me pull out one of your favorite lines when living to mid-endgame... Scum keep me alive because they know Im and easy mislynch.
    Please stop swearing so much. There's a fine line between doing it occasionally and doing it persistently and I'm very close to messaging a super mod to get them to intervene. The only reason I'm not resorting to that just yet is because it'd impact a game in session.

7+ Year Old Account
    Please stop swearing so much.
    Why? because you dont like it? well i dont fucking care what you like

Why? because you dont like it? well i dont fucking care what you like
    Read the full post, please.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Graeham

Resorting to threats of a mod to remove me from the game. How scummy can you be

- - - Updated - - -

If this results in a lynch of me... Im town and town deserve to lose if they are following Graeham

Vote: Graeham

Resorting to threats of a mod to remove me from the game. How scummy can you be
    It has nothing to do with alignment and everything to do with the fact that multiple players have been absolutely awful in their treatment of both new and veteran players alike. Did you not see the horrible personal attack and wishing ill will on my family from Virothe?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not joking, either. If it turns out that certain posters deliberately hid behind excessive, rule breaking levels of aggression in an effort to try and win then I really am done with these games.

just keep it cute, be like Lora, pick at someone a little bit drive them a bit insane but never insult them.

wait thats not lora

- - - Updated - - -

also the scum must really be desperate if they pushed tensions this high.

- - - Updated - - -

anywho about said stone Im pretty sure it also shows who steals form whom and the one night I had it the person didnt die. so its not incrediably useful in terms of that. IT could clear a thanos suspect if the person i tracked got a stone from xan but I feel like the odds of that happening are slim in this game.

7+ Year Old Account
    It has nothing to do with alignment and everything to do with the fact that multiple players have been absolutely awful in their treatment of both new and veteran players alike. Did you not see the horrible personal attack and wishing ill will on my family from Virothe?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not joking, either. If it turns out that certain posters deliberately hid behind excessive, rule breaking levels of aggression in an effort to try and win then I really am done with these games.
    When you painting me in the light you have throughout the game, you insult me... it may be different then wishing ill will upon someone, but its still and insult to me. So I respond with aggression towards that do me harm.

When you painting me in the light you have throughout the game, you insult me... it may be different then wishing ill will upon someone, but its still and insult to me. So I respond with aggression towards that do me harm.
    What light am I painting you in, exactly? I've asked you, respectfully and on multiple occasions, to dial back the aggression especially when it's directed at new players.

There comes a point where it becomes too much. You already saw how heated things got between Virothe and myself. What makes you think that it's at all appropriate to try and bait me into another argument?

As I said earlier, I'm taking a break from these games after this one concludes. What used to be a fun, lighthearted distraction has shifted into something that has just started to grate on me and wear me down over multiple games.

Logwyn outright stated that he threw in the towel due to the aggression. Bwon respectfully asked you to dial it back as well. So please don't try and paint it as being a case of me overreacting.

7+ Year Old Account
    What light am I painting you in, exactly? I've asked you, respectfully and on multiple occasions, to dial back the aggression especially when it's directed at new players.

There comes a point where it becomes too much. You already saw how heated things got between Virothe and myself. What makes you think that it's at all appropriate to try and bait me into another argument?

As I said earlier, I'm taking a break from these games after this one concludes. What used to be a fun, lighthearted distraction has shifted into something that has just started to grate on me and wear me down over multiple games.

Logwyn outright stated that he threw in the towel due to the aggression. Bwon respectfully asked you to dial it back as well. So please don't try and paint it as being a case of me overreacting.
    My aggression came in this last day you dolt... If you havent noticed, ive been more or less on the sidelines most the game.

IMO log didnt do much in the way of participation and Bwom has stuck it out.

So saying ive been agressive or overreacting all game is painting me in a bad light.

- - - Updated - - -

Quit if you want to... you used to have thicker skin

- - - Updated - - -

And blah blah blah I dont want to argue... you stir the pot as much as everyone else. So get over yourself

My aggression came in this last day you dolt... If you havent noticed, ive been more or less on the sidelines most the game.

IMO log didnt do much in the way of participation and Bwom has stuck it out.

So saying ive been agressive or overreacting all game is painting me in a bad light.

- - - Updated - - -

Quit if you want to... you used to have thicker skin

- - - Updated - - -

And blah blah blah I dont want to argue... you stir the pot as much as everyone else. So get over yourself
    What the fuck is wrong with you

- - - Updated - - -

Im sorry but in general did we forget that this is Mafia and ummm people are gunna insult you as a ploy to further their agenda. People are crossing the line of both taking things too seriously, but also some of these insults are getting fully out of hand.

The entire premise is that we are al here in good faith. While I might insult lora for being a fuckwit in a game. I hope they would understand that the feeling does not extend beyond or outside of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Its like battle of the egos in here. Apprently we have stopped playing for long enough that egos are going unchecked ( this rich form the king of egos).