7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    im drunk to
    marack iss scum
    What proof do you have?

And like I said, any town foolish enough to follow Grae, deserves to lose

It's not like scum are going to admit to being so unless we're talking Blood Fox and Lora when vampires/werewolves.

It's not like scum are going to admit to being so unless we're talking Blood Fox and Lora when vampires/werewolves.
    Right, but I think you’re missing the point that you still need evidence to back up claims or it’s just a circle jerk lol

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Right, but I think you’re missing the point that you still need evidence to back up claims or it’s just a circle jerk lol
    New Years circle jerk? Lets go

I already outlined my reasons for it, though. As well as started the day with an important information dump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok. Graeham's interactions lately, are probably scum induced. The vote on Xanjori looks pretty poor too me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I dunno, I don't think I ever got mad playing Settlers of Catan.

- - - Updated - - -

Screw monopoly though.

- - - Updated - - -

Monopoly: you spend half an hour setting up the board. The whole game is decided in the first few turns and boils down to whoever manages to buy up most of the properties on the last side of the board right before GO, and then you. You then spend the next 3-4 hours slowly bleeding everyone else dry.

That is not fun.

- - - Updated - - -

There was also a railway company board game that was fun. At the beginning of the game, you could pick your win conditions: you had to connect Point A to B, and you could choose how many contracts to take. During gameplay, when it was your turn, you would buy up empty spaces and try to create an uninterrupted railway path. Was quite fun. Forgot the name of it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it was Ticket to Ride
    You've never played catan with me and my friends then. Holy fuck I get so mad when someone takes longest road from me.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, Hear me out I have a simple solution to all these problems

Unvote
    Vote: Graem

- - - Updated - - -

(For legal reasons, that's a joke)

- - - Updated - - -

Though honestly I think one of the funniest things in mafia is that people kinda get shit confused.

You can bitch and moan and argue and cuss each other other, just stop making shit personal in regards to people outside of the game. It's why I push so damn hard for us to stop holding prior games and personalities under microscopes because it starts to allow people to conflate "Game person" to "Real life person" and I gotta say some of you all would be terrible to play board games with.
    I'll have you know I only flip the board when playing monopoly or risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Anybody who accidentally or purposely hammered Xanjori would have exposed themselves as very likely to be scum. I don't think he was ever really at risk at being lynched and I'm inclined to think the 'concern' is just an attempt to backtrack and subtly push towards lynching me instead even though I've effectively been cleared.

If I'm scum, I'd be someone other than Thanos.

It's Thanos we need to lynch today if we want a victory.

Welp, my mind hasn't changed much. Can't wait all day.

vote Xanjori

There's just a little over sixteen hours left though accounting for time zone differences and the fact that it's the first day of 2021...

Well, I imagine posting will be fairly spotty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Mercychan

That is all. >.>

(This a joke)

- - - Updated - - -

There's just a little over sixteen hours left though accounting for time zone differences and the fact that it's the first day of 2021...

Well, I imagine posting will be fairly spotty.
    Yeah I got work in a few hours.

That said we have like 5 different ways the collective is trying to go. We've had Val, Lora, Marack, Graeham and Xanjori which is a little chaotic. I'd like to think Lora and xanjori aren't at the top of my list right now. Lora was a little wishywash with his votes fairly early but he's always a wild card, at first I thought he was scum but now it seems he wouldn't be aligned with Val so either, they're both town or one is scum, i'm more willingly to believe that might be Val.

Xanjori's seemed a little frustrated and his train possibly grew a litle too quick and Graeham's vote was a little questionable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Vote: Mercychan

That is all. >.>

(This a joke)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I got work in a few hours.

That said we have like 5 different ways the collective is trying to go. We've had Val, Lora, Marack, Graeham and Xanjori which is a little chaotic. I'd like to think Lora and xanjori aren't at the top of my list right now. Lora was a little wishywash with his votes fairly early but he's always a wild card, at first I thought he was scum but now it seems he wouldn't be aligned with Val so either, they're both town or one is scum, i'm more willingly to believe that might be Val.

Xanjori's seemed a little frustrated and his train possibly grew a litle too quick and Graeham's vote was a little questionable.
    man wait til you find out i've been town the whole game you'll be shocked

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I won’t it will be pretty par for the course tbh

I still wonder if vals lying about a stone lose xanjori feels townish virothe hard to tell Lora I dont think is thanos grae is probably scum but no thanos marack might be good idk so many choices of potential scum has my head hurting

yeah i cant with this xanojori vote after the last debocal.

- - - Updated - - -

I know grea is not thanos and if we are taking a stab at thanos based on the last shit

unvote:vote Val

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    If my comment wasn't obvious, I was reading you as town currently.

Any1 got a vote count im too busy to go back and tally

- - - Updated - - -

Why is operation so hard

Graeham (2): Marack (#2263), Virothe (#2281)
    Val (2): Lora (#2209), Bloodfox (#2304)
    Xanjori (1): Val (#2298)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    Graeham (2): Marack (#2263), Virothe (#2281)
    Val (2): Lora (#2209), Bloodfox (#2304)
    Xanjori (1): Val (#2298)
    Where's my vote on you??

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote
    Vote: Val

I think there is information to be gained here, and there is a reasonable chance at scum. I commented that Thanos must have the power stone, becuase otherwise I think town would've stolen it back at some point. And because we have no way of clearing Val, it still makes him a high suspect to be Thanos. :/

- - - Updated - - -

That said, a mislynch could be game losing sooo

I'd rather gamble on lynching someone who hasn't had anything stolen from them and hasn't been vocal about pushing someone who has flipped scum/third party.