Page 80 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Am I active enough

* checks post count *

Hmm I have about the same amount as Crackleslap
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Clarinet has thrown a lot of smoke at a lot of players, I don't think you should be seriously considering what he says in your notes right now. Before today then sure, have a look through and see votes and interactions, but going on todays after being outed is a bad idea.
    i do agree a little and i have sumwhat been taking it one word at a time im just trying to put pressure and get info out of ppl the best would be to out clarinet so no more confusing posts seep in

- - - Updated - - -

we can only pressure ppl that are around

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Clarinet

that should put him at 5

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    we can only pressure ppl that are around
    False. You can tag someone who isn't here and ask them targeted questions. If they do not respond even after showing up then you can call them out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Am I active enough

* checks post count *

Post count is not a perfect indicator of activity. You could have all fluff posts. Or you could be me and put every single idea I have into a single line post.

Do me a favor? Give me your reads on all players and what you think they are doing. Take your time, but I'd like to hear about everyone from your point of view. It is okay to say you aren't sure for a couple of them, but there are definitely players you should be able to think about.

Thank you!

3+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Vote Clarinet

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    False. You can tag someone who isn't here and ask them targeted questions. If they do not respond even after showing up then you can call them out on it.
    yeah so then the ppl come in and are like fuck reading these pages as they have been all game

Unvote

That would have been six and able to be hammered fast. No one else needs to unvote, unless we get up high again. I'll be here to hammer, if needed.

Currently at 5 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    yeah so then the ppl come in and are like fuck reading these pages as they have been all game
    In which case, they're prime targets for a lynch. If they're not contributing, they're not contributing - and the game is currently in full swing.

I've said it before, anyone looking at the number of pages that this game has can easily just ask for a quick recap and it'll be given to them. In itself, that's useful since there's a lot to gleam from what individual players choose to point out and what they opt to omit.

All of the players who have complained about fluff are experienced enough to know that is an avenue that they can take.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    In which case, they're prime targets for a lynch. If they're not contributing, they're not contributing - and the game is currently in full swing.

I've said it before, anyone looking at the number of pages that this game has can easily just ask for a quick recap and it'll be given to them. In itself, that's useful since there's a lot to gleam from what individual players choose to point out and what they opt to omit.

All of the players who have complained about fluff are experienced enough to know that is an avenue that they can take.
    you make fair points ill consider comming up with sum questions for the future. i'm sure every1 wants to hear from virothe

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote vote Clarinet

If only bc he admitted scum and the Val thing is mostly conjecture based on what he's done in past games I think

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    unvote vote Clarinet

If only bc he admitted scum and the Val thing is mostly conjecture based on what he's done in past games I think
    The conjecture from past games is only in his lack of a defense. The rest is conjecture based on this game. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    The conjecture from past games is only in his lack of a defense. The rest is conjecture based on this game. :P
    Conjecture is still conjecture. Could he be scum? It's possible and we could probably go for him the next day phase, but at this point, I think, now that more day has happened, we should go for the scum lynch.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Am I active enough

* checks post count *

This is 100% not the way to play the game. This isnt contributing and wont count as being active.

3+ Year Old Account
    Well, now I have TWO players jumping down my throat! Fml

Well, now I have TWO players jumping down my throat! Fml
    Provide that read list and they may stop for a bit :P

3+ Year Old Account
    Post count is not a perfect indicator of activity. You could have all fluff posts. Or you could be me and put every single idea I have into a single line post.
    Yeah I think that's what I do right there. I tend to make things short and to the point lol

Do me a favor? Give me your reads on all players and what you think they are doing. Take your time, but I'd like to hear about everyone from your point of view. It is okay to say you aren't sure for a couple of them, but there are definitely players you should be able to think about.

Thank you!
    I... I can try, but I'll have to leave out the lurkers since they don't post very often. Give me a few hours and I should have something

- - - Updated - - -

Provide that read list and they may stop for a bit :P
    I didn't mean you, but ok?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why Blood Fox is repeatibly ignoring my question, so I'm getting scum vibes now.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I don't know why Blood Fox is repeatibly ignoring my question, so I'm getting scum vibes now.
    If you are referring to his N1 action, I am getting no response either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Scum wins when Thanos gets all six stones. To me, it makes sense to try and get stones by any means necessary. They have two win-cons. Either Thanos gets all six stones or they eliminate town.
    how do you know that they have 2 win-cons? spunds like insider information on your end

Val also stated that two people flipped Black Order except only one has. It was just postulated that Logwyn could have also been Black Order. He said he misread and thought Robo flipped Black Order, but he had replied to a comment and said something like "Satsu's flip suggests Black Order and Thanos are aligned." I feel as if he would have said "Satsu and Robo's flip" if he genuinely thought Robo flipped scum.
    How do you know what people he is calling the 2 known black order? Are your forgetting that clarinet has straight up claimed to be one? Is he counting this as the 2nd?

He also stated that if Thanos gets the power stone that it becomes a strongman kill. If Val is not Thanos this could absolutely be true. But by stating this caveat, it would make it seem like Val could not have attempted to kill you on N1, if he were Thanos, as it should have been a strongman kill.
    Has anyone refuted the power stone gives thanos strongarm? do we have anyone else in game that has held the power stone that can back up this claim? Also easy to test if he is thanos... All town attempt to steal from him and see if we get a stone.

You seem to have a 1 track mind on this. Vote a know scum over someone you are painting to be thanos

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    how do you know that they have 2 win-cons? spunds like insider information on your end

How do you know what people he is calling the 2 known black order? Are your forgetting that clarinet has straight up claimed to be one? Is he counting this as the 2nd?

Has anyone refuted the power stone gives thanos strongarm? do we have anyone else in game that has held the power stone that can back up this claim? Also easy to test if he is thanos... All town attempt to steal from him and see if we get a stone.

You seem to have a 1 track mind on this. Vote a know scum over someone you are painting to be thanos
    1. It is literally in the sign-up thread.

2. This could be true, but he then followed it up by saying Robo was the person he thought flipped and didn't even mention Clarinet.

3. No one has refuted anything about it no. Other than the fact the other 3 stones had no caveats for Thanos. This is entirely plausible. But stealing from him will prove nothing if he is Thanos, as Thanos cannot be stolen from.

- - - Updated - - -

And if he has no stone, town would get nothing either. He has already stated the power stone was stolen from him.

- - - Updated - - -

And I have already said I would vote for Clarinet without any qualms. I am just not currently on his train because he is already at L-2