i mean lora claimed thanos the duck and i mean i highly doubt any1 would suspect her on a thanos claim as lora is a known wildcard

7+ Year Old Account
    Just another tidbit on character claims... mine character isnt really in infinity wars, but is definitely in endgame. so we cant just take movie names and who is in them as a likelyhood if town/scum when it comes to these claims.

Lora always pulls random shit like this and rarely helps town directly. Id be down to vote this wildcard off

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Just another tidbit on character claims... mine character isnt really in infinity wars, but is definitely in endgame. so we cant just take movie names and who is in them as a likelyhood if town/scum when it comes to these claims.

Lora always pulls random shit like this and rarely helps town directly. Id be down to vote this wildcard off
    You're chunky Thor, aren't you. I knew it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    You're chunky Thor, aren't you. I knew it.
    i wish... but thor is already gone

- - - Updated - - -

but thor likes me

i wish... but thor is already gone

- - - Updated - - -

but thor likes me
    Jane Foster?

Jane Foster?
    theres alot of ppl thor likes this is a wild goose chase

3+ Year Old Account

Loki? Odin?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

The gate keeper heimdall also comes to mind

- - - Updated - - -

but other then that i got nothing unless you can soft claim but still dont know how much char claims are gunna help us long run

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    The gate keeper heimdall also comes to mind

- - - Updated - - -

but other then that i got nothing unless you can soft claim but still dont know how much char claims are gunna help us long run
    Won't know until everyone claims.

No no, lets just sit here naming every character until we get right :P

Or we could try decide who we view as the most viable lynch target.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    No no, lets just sit here naming every character until we get right :P

Or we could try decide who we view as the most viable lynch target.
    Why not both?

But seriously, he is right. I provided my read lists and it would be nice for others to put forth who they think are suspicious or want to lynch.

-shrug-

I could be anyone. ANYONE!

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I've been pretty dead set on graeham so far since jumping a bit earlier. Why have we stopped with what Foxxi was trying to push?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

who they think are suspicious or want to lynch.
    I love you all, I'm suspicious of none of you and I just want to hug not murder you.

Did you kill Foxxi?

She commented on many players, so I don't know why she's being falsely attributed as focusing on me in particular. She was also wrong about Clarinet's alignment and aggressively pursued Clarinet even before the fake scum claim and in addition to that, soft defended Satsu at a couple of points.

Bwon has also now revealed to have stolen the reality stone from me, which clears me as Thanos so the mindless pursuit of me is dumb at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Bwon has also now revealed to have stolen the reality stone from me, which clears me as Thanos so the mindless pursuit of me is dumb at this point.
    This is why I am less suspicious of you. Not full "omg you are so town" level, but less scum read.

Don't you betray my trust now.

again didnt we decide ccs are kind auseless?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    -shrug-

I could be anyone. ANYONE!
    the duck is claiming loki

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Yet I dont trust you or bwom...

This is why I am less suspicious of you. Not full "omg you are so town" level, but less scum read.

Don't you betray my trust now.
    I wouldn't.

Yet I dont trust you or bwom...
    Any particular reason as to why? You've been showing up to tell Bwon to post and she has been doing just that, with increasingly worthwhile contributions to the thread. As for me, you had no actual strong desire to go after me until this particular day phase which makes it a bit too convenient in my eyes. Especially since you have, by your own words, stated that there's 'better targets for today'.

Im on the fence with bwon she made herself a prime scum target so if she doesnt die then probably scum if she does then we see a flip highly doubt scum wanna lose another team mate so time will tell with that one

- - - Updated - - -

im still curious on what the last 3 or 4 CC's left

- - - Updated - - -

I also still think if val did lose the power stone n2 then sum1 who voted him possibly took it