Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Race to World First Castle Nathria Has Begun!

The Race to World First Castle Nathria Has Begun!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The race to see who can be the first to defeat Sire Denathrius in his opulent home—Castle Nathria—begins this week. The best of the best will compete to see who can cross the finish line and claim World First!

When: Beginning Tuesday, December 15

North America

English

Europe

English

German

French

Spanish

Russian

Last edited by Lumy; 2020-12-20 at 08:58 AM.

Good luck and have fun. May the best team win.

and once again USA have 1 day faster start

Quote Originally Posted by Nehem View Post
    as if that matters eu has far more top raiders and will still probably be world first.

Limit did win before, they can do it again!

Method could use some comeback though after what they've been through.

5+ Year Old Account
    Servers just went down in Europe for maintenance...

Wow progress doesn’t work like that. They adjust for time

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight12 View Post
    as if that matters eu has far more top raiders and will still probably be world first.
    It's not likely. Going by last expansion and the recent turmoil in the EU community it doesnt look like EU will be able to mount a challenge. Sure, they might take out 2nd to 20th but this isn't the world 2nd to 20th race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

call me old fashioned but.. i rather play wow than watch some one else playing harder versions of content ...over.. and over.. again to be claimed "world first" in a staggered race in which in reality, whats it matter who wins?

Each to their own i guess, not something i can understand. If any one wants to explain the fun in Esports and watching people raid and wipe over and over please explain!

Quote Originally Posted by Alubobz View Post
    call me old fashioned but.. i rather play wow than watch some one else playing harder versions of content ...over.. and over.. again to be claimed "world first" in a staggered race in which in reality, whats it matter who wins?

Each to their own i guess, not something i can understand. If any one wants to explain the fun in Esports and watching people raid and wipe over and over please explain!
    Rtwf is not e-sport, it’s simply a challenge. There are no rules at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alubobz View Post

Its the same as watching other people do sports... you watch them do something professionally you yourself dont have time/passion to do. You can still engage in the community part of it despite not participating yourself.

ps. i dont watch world first races either.

lol US will win even before the EU servers are online

How can u call it 'World First' when US start 1 day earlier.
    They are already on 7/10.
    so its bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rohan22 View Post
    so its bullshit.
    I see this is your first WF race isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

so its bullshit.
    That's my tought as well. If NA kills last boss on day two its stupid and the raid is undertuned. No other region has even any chance.
    So then they have to use how many hours it took until last boss was killed instead from release, but then its not called world first anymore, but worlds quickest kill.
    I don't understand why they can't open it at the same time in all zones. They do this for releases and classic raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehem View Post
    And once again someone complains about it, knowing that EU always managed to be better lol

Nonetheless, good luck to every guild and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I see this is your first WF race isn't it?
    Harry, dont get me wrong.
    But the title is not correct, call it something else, like NA First, Europe First or what ever.
    But never mind, this is the way its always been.

Harry, dont get me wrong.
    But the title is not correct, call it something else, like NA First, Europe First or what ever.
    But never mind, this is the way its always been.
    yes and that's why they changed start of expansion to that same day, because USA was crying, they don't have chance to get world first in leveling etc. etc. ... but in the other hand they are doing that same shit with raids - and they say "you have better raiders" ... maybe this it's true but USA and OC still have faster start

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Rtwf is not e-sport, it’s simply a challenge. There are no rules at all.
    I am referring to e sports as well as

Quote Originally Posted by kodemonkee View Post
    And once again someone complains about it, knowing that EU always managed to be better lol

Nonetheless, good luck to every guild and have fun!
    Really? eu always manages to be better? they got spanked last tier? But eu fan boys are always so funny so I encourage you to keep going.