Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ITT a lot of people who take some kind of pride in the actions of other people they've never met.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    It also tarnishes wins too, Limit will never be taken seriously because they have an advantage (which they never asked for), it'd be nice to see them win vs all regions on the same opening times, I think that'd be so much better for Limit.
    I agree with this as well. I was watching a stream talking about leadership and how important leadership is in these world first raids. Limit clearly have a big time leader in Max, this is why they are always where they are at in terms of completion, despite roster changes. I think above all other NA world firsters, he would want equal start times the most so he could finally get the respect for the leadership he gives that organization. Instead, he will have to explain why his guild was better than Echo and not just handed a time start.

Gratz to limit. All of the eu cope is cringey af

Quote Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
    I agree with this as well. I was watching a stream talking about leadership and how important leadership is in these world first raids. Limit clearly have a big time leader in Max, this is why they are always where they are at in terms of completion, despite roster changes. I think above all other NA world firsters, he would want equal start times the most so he could finally get the respect for the leadership he gives that organization. Instead, he will have to explain why his guild was better than Echo and not just handed a time start.
    I think if all the top 10 guilds approach Blizzard collectively with ALL of their fan bases behind them asking for global release times on raid patches, Blizzard would take notice.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Why can't you guys be happy that they've won? I'm an European player and I swear the amount of zealous nationalism here (in Wow) is even bigger then real nationalism in my country (and I live in Poland).

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Why can't you guys be happy that they've won? I'm an European player and I swear the amount of zealous nationalism here (in Wow) is even bigger then real nationalism in my country (and I live in Poland).
    Not really for me, in all honesty i am far more bothered the top ten is basiclaly all herd factions than whichever region got world first, end f the day it just people playing the same raid regardless of world location, but having it basiclaly just herd is annoying to say the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    NA LEEEETS GOOOOOO boys well done.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    ITT a lot of people who take some kind of pride in the actions of other people they've never met.
    Just like all the sports in the world then yeah?

5+ Year Old Account
    Congrats Limit, glad Method lost.

Sorry, Echo, I forgot they are trying to hide their nonce hiding past.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    is that why they spanked method in in last raid by 2 days? yes you sound that stupid
    I was going to say that, fairly sure beat Method by more than the headstart amount on N'zoth, pretty much immediately shutting down anyone talking about the hour difference

Denathrius was the main issue for me, more than the reset. Blizzard knows that the community won't agree on a winner if the last boss dies this quick after the reset, especially when the deciding factor is having time to do splits or not. They should have been a little bit more clever and offer a boss which takes more time, has a harder learning curve and does not simply require splits after a reset.

That said, it's also tricky to find a clear time window. NA has to face bugs and show strategies, which gives a clear advantage to EU if the boss is killable during the first week or at the end of a raiding week. However, EU has a clear disadvantage after every weekly reset since NA can spend a whole day raiding with better gear.

Those two time windows are obviously the worst as they really hurt the legitimity of the winners. Limit fans refused to admit that Method won Jaina, pointing at the bugs and strats being copied. This time, Echo fans point at the reset.

If Blizzard doesn't want to have both regions start at the same time, they should at least make sure that kills don't happen this close to resets.
    Last edited by Loeko; 2020-12-24 at 12:25 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    Fastest kill is what rank them at #1. Method can still claim world first, they have 16 hours.
    Give it up dude. It's world first, not world's fastest.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Just like all the sports in the world then yeah?
    exactly like. dumb then, dumb now.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats Limit - Complexity!!!
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Ever since Max (Limit GM / RL) Hosted my stream On New Years Eve 2018. I've rooted for these dudes ever since, they are in a league at the next level of skill, no one in general can consistently rival. They deserve it. They also shows how sportmanship is meant to be time and time again. All this coming from an EU player.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats limit.

Isn't Echo just a rebrand of the peopl that covered that sexual abuse scandal? Glad they lost.

Yeah, it's not really a world first when one guild gets a 10 hour head start.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Becuase it's not a real contents when one team gets a huge advantage.
    If a fotball game started with one team ahead with 5 goals, would you call it fare, or fun at all? Nah, it's like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    It also tarnishes wins too, Limit will never be taken seriously because they have an advantage (which they never asked for), it'd be nice to see them win vs all regions on the same opening times, I think that'd be so much better for Limit.
    To be fair, I think with Ny'alotha, even taking the head-start into account, they took down N'Zoth far quicker than all the other guilds.
    If the same happens here, then I don't see why everybody shouldn't acknowledge it.

The water is just muddy on what the cutoff time for that is.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    I was going to say that, fairly sure beat Method by more than the headstart amount on N'zoth, pretty much immediately shutting down anyone talking about the hour difference
    Yeaah... Bringing up the time difference should just be called trolling at this point. Limit have proven themselves already.
    Not to mention all the people trying to claim that suddenly, world first is determined by who kills it faster within a timeframe... I refuse to believe that people can really be that petty.