Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I have to do all 8 layers on alt too?

Is this a joke? why tf is this a thing
    The torghast is easy as fuck why cant i just skip to 8 if i already did 8 on my main, what a waste of time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    The torghast is easy as fuck why cant i just skip to 8 if i already did 8 on my main, what a waste of time
    Because different characters and classes? Just because you rip it on your main doesn't mean you're going to rip it on your alt too.

Also - if you hate playing the game so much just quit.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 expansions of "Alt catch up mechanics" for casuals

Shadowlands drop and they decide to go back to RAID/GRIND OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Because different characters and classes? Just because you rip it on your main doesn't mean you're going to rip it on your alt too.

Also - if you hate playing the game so much just quit.
    But i do rip it on my alt too, this tower is the easiest solo content they put out, its just a hassle to go through each layer on every alt

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Eh, just do two layers a week. You’ll eventually catch up. It’s lame but whatever, you end up maybe 1000 anima behind.
    thats what im gona do, im just frustrated with this expansion already, seems like every decision blizz makes comes from mindset of how to waste as much of our time as possible without actually having fun

Yes! Isn't it fun?

I have 4 active toons. The way i handled it was that i still only did 2 every week on each.
    No way am i doing 7 in a row.

Ohh no, have they put in a grind in World of Warcraft?
    How dare they!
    I demand everything at once without any effort from my side.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by mrgibb View Post
    How dare they!

/s
    remind me what grind tbc or wotlk or cata or mop had? at most you had some dailies thats it

Quote Originally Posted by mrgibb View Post
    How dare they!

/s
    To be fair, the developers have done a pretty good job coddling their playerbase and imbuing a deep sense of entitlement within it. They've capitulated nearly every time the community has had an outcry about grinding (see: account-wide Essences).

So far that's the only thing that bugs me when it comes to alts this expansion... but it's a minor one.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

just do it like (wing a, b per week):
    first week, a 1 2 b 3
    second week a 4 5 b 6
    or your own way, so u wont "lose" to much soul ashe, and u wont waste too much time for "40" ash
    its no worth it just fk it

It’s called Choreghast for a reason. Enjoy doing it 8 times per alt PLUS the Bolvar quests.

This problem wouldn’t feel as bad if Soul Ash wasn’t gated per week, but it is.

YES fucking YES, I just did it on my rogue, the most frustrating thing i had to do in wow in the last freaking 13 years or so , its absurd how unbalance things are between classes, with my druid i just had to press 2 buttons, with the rogue I had to rotate stuns cds etc

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Torghasm is enjoyable if you let it be. Don't over gear it, don't run it on the fotm classes/specs that over power it. Make it harder by choosing the less powerful buffs you get.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Obviously you don't enjoy playing with your alts.

Why do you have alts if you don't enjoy playing with them?

What a waste of time honestly. Just play your main.

Quote Originally Posted by heheszek View Post
    just do it like (wing a, b per week):
    first week, a 1 2 b 3
    second week a 4 5 b 6
    or your own way, so u wont "lose" to much soul ashe, and u wont waste too much time for "40" ash
    its no worth it just fk it
    This yes , I have my minimum gain even at 100 ash or I won’t bother with alts. It’s not like I’m looking forward to buy the tank 3 and 4 from AH anyway for alts hah

remind me what grind tbc or wotlk or cata or mop had? at most you had some dailies thats it
    early WoW had the gold grind. And the honor grind to get starter pvp items. And the weekly Karazhan grind for the currency, whatever it was called back in the days. And the T5 grind to gear up new players because T6 raid guilds constantly fell apart and needed to constantly recruit new players.

It's a bit annoying to go through all layers again but you get a very powerful item in the end. There should be some grind to it.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Obviously you don't enjoy playing with your alts.

Why do you have alts if you don't enjoy playing with them?

What a waste of time honestly. Just play your main.
    People generally enjoy doing dungeons/PvP/raids with alts. Players have always pushed back against mandatory story and/or solo content.

It's super dumb, can't believe they haven't hotfixed it yet.