Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mythic Castle Nathria Progression, Diablo Immortal Cinematics

Mythic Castle Nathria Progression Update
    Another few days have gone by and Limit is now 9/10, while Echo and Pieces have also advanced to 8/10.

Diablo Immortal Cinematics
    Diablo Immortal Technical Alpha is live for Australia and we are taking a look at the cinematics that come with the current test version of the game.

Last edited by chaud; 2020-12-21 at 06:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Limit is 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Limit is 9/10
    Updated, somehow they hit 9/10 between me taking the screenshot and making the post.

Didn't expect it before reset.

"Cinematics" is a big word for these low effort animated concept arts. Small indie company.

imagine caring about a mobile game on this website.

chaud i think i speak for the community, no need to report on this game here.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post

Thank God you don't speak for the community then. Not everyone is a snowflake (yeah, gamers are the biggest snowflakes lol) and cries over getting a mobile game (as well as Diablo 4 btw). Finally having a great game of this type on mobile is very welcome!

i will play it on mobile, try it and if i love it, play it, i dont care what the "community hardcore players" said about it lol, if its fun, it's fun, thats all and with diablo 4 on the map too, there no crying to do here

- - - Updated - - -

you dont speak for the community, you just talk for yourself

I'm interested in this Diablo game, got a nice Ipad Pro that will run it wonderfully and so long as they dont go stupid with the MTX I can see myself playing and enjoying it. Im looking forward to playing as Deckard Cain, he never got enough story in the PC games so it'll be fun to see them expand upon the lore.

And if I'm being honest, I'm bored stupid with wow and want them to do more with their other IPs, Diablo has always been fun so with this, Diablo IV and a possible Remaster of DII its looking like Ill be busy with ARPGs again.
    Last edited by Addiena; 2020-12-21 at 08:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    "Cinematics" is a big word for these low effort animated concept arts. Small indie company.
    They're exactly as the ones in Diablo 3... The intros for each character and the ones between acts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    its a mobile game

Hey guys, remember that time that Blizzard fucked up at BlizzCon when they announced this game? Wouldn't it be cool if we like never forgot about that or moved on from it and instead just continued to give them shit about it for the rest of time? You know, because we're an awesome community full of grateful, understanding, compassionate human beings and we totally understand the concept of humility? Yeah. Let's do that.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Hey guys, remember that time that Blizzard fucked up at BlizzCon when they announced this game? Wouldn't it be cool if we like never forgot about that or moved on from it and instead just continued to give them shit about it for the rest of time? You know, because we're an awesome community full of grateful, understanding, compassionate human beings and we totally understand the concept of humility? Yeah. Let's do that.

Hmm Sarcasm, so thick one could carve it.

or

Im wrong.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

You don't utter a single word on my behalf. Thanks.

what is the reasoning for these "cinematics" and spamming 1 screen of them, paid much?

You're right but fail to realize what the gaming community has become since then.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    what is the reasoning for these "cinematics" and spamming 1 screen of them, paid much?
    new here?they do this with wow also when cinematics come out,they showed them all,just like they did in legion or wod with the quest zone cinematics,or is this just some china hate boner?or mobile game hate boner lol

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    You don't utter a single word on my behalf. Thanks.
    This is a twitter-culture thing where people say "I speak for everyone/all" etc. to incite people. Just ignore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    That actually sounds like a great idea! So when are we scheduling to again get on them for Blitzchung, the mass firing of their staff and all the other times they fucked up and people should keep in mind to criticise them for? You know so that history is learnt instead of just forgotten to allow the same to happen again.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

"people" who play mobile games are subhuman

anyone who's excited to play this game is an absolute subhuman

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2020-12-21 at 06:30 PM.