Poll: Keep things as they were

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurwi View Post
    No, the poll is not clear at all, and the fact that you completely refuse to see that starts to make me wonder if it actually is biased, and you made it this way on purpose. I'm all in for anonymous polls, nobody is arguing against that. The poll you made is just very poorly done, and the results are completely worthless.

But well, who cares. It's not like this poll results will actually affect ANYTHING anyway.
    I'm making sure it's affecting things.

We're in the process of showing people you do not have to be afraid to ask for changes and face retribution from strangers online.

This is a discussion board not a fighting arena. We discuss ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    LFR won't change that. it won't change the bot situation. LFR was not in the original game so it should not be in the remakes
    A remake as the name implies, changes things. For the better would be the best approach and I believe LFR is a very beloved feature that would change the game, for the better.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurwi View Post
    No, the poll is not clear at all, and the fact that you completely refuse to see that starts to make me wonder if it actually is biased, and you made it this way on purpose. I'm all in for anonymous polls, nobody is arguing against that. The poll you made is just very poorly done, and the results are completely worthless.

But well, who cares. It's not like this poll results will actually affect ANYTHING anyway.
    ^this. Blizzard aren't going to come to this site, see a stupid poll question that may have between 20 and 50 people wanting LFR and immediately adopt the idea. they won't because it's a waste of time. the resources they would have to put into making LFR could be better spent elsewhere

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post

A remake as the name implies, changes things. For the better would be the best approach and I believe LFR is a very beloved feature that would change the game, for the better.
    oh I agree it has made raids more accessible; but people will play Classic BC for nostalgia. they will join a guild and do raids that way. adding a feature like that is a waste of resources

^this. Blizzard aren't going to come to this site, see a stupid poll question that may have between 20 and 50 people wanting LFR and immediately adopt the idea. they won't because it's a waste of time. the resources they would have to put into making LFR could be better spent elsewhere

- - - Updated - - -

oh I agree it has made raids more accessible; but people will play Classic BC for nostalgia. they will join a guild and do raids that way. adding a feature like that is a waste of resources
    This movement isn't contained to this website. It's way underway and we're getting in contact with decision makers at Blizzard through various means in the hopes of getting our voices heard.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    This movement isn't contained to this website. It's way underway and we're getting in contact with decision makers at Blizzard through various means in the hopes of getting our voices heard.
    hahahaha ok I'm done. LFR won't be in Classic BC, you're a troll - I've seen some of your past threads. begone troll!

LFG tool existed in TBC. It's plenty powerful to give people who dont want to spam trade chat some options. LFR should be removed from retail, not added in Classic.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

I've seen some of your past threads
    I know your kind of poster.. seems very reasonable until they have no way out then they resort to this kind of behavior to scurry their way out instead of simply admitting the poll is fair.

voted 'yes'

which means no lfr in tbc

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR was introduced with Dragon Soul in Cataclysm
    Sorry I meant Dungeon Finder...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I know your kind of poster.. seems very reasonable until they have no way out then they resort to this kind of behavior to scurry their way out instead of simply admitting the poll is fair.
    except it's clearly not. you've titled the thread "Should TBC have LFR?" which is what the poll question should have been. Instead you intentionally mislead with the question, knowing full well that people will vote not looking at the question and basing it on the thread title instead. You deliberately did this, you're a troll. GET OUT!

Troll poll the results are invalid. The question is Keep things as they were so I voted yes. The question on the post is Should TBC have LFR. So some will vote yes and some no. If it was a valid poll it would be 99% for no LFR.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    LFG tool existed in TBC. It's plenty powerful to give people who dont want to spam trade chat some options. LFR should be removed from retail, not added in Classic.
    nah LFR should most definitely not be removed from Retail, and never will be. it is here to stay

10+ Year Old Account
    No, LFR does not belong in TBC.
    It was added at the end of Cata and it should remain that way.

Yeah that isn't happening and you sure as hell aren't getting in contact with anyone. You made a biased poll question to troll and your responses and avoiding of that fact have simply confirmed that.

Where is it shown that LFR is the most requested tool in WoWs existence?

I've never seen anything like that.

Even your own poll shows that most people don't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    Where is it shown that LFR is the most requested tool in WoWs existence?

I've never seen anything like that.

Even your own poll shows that most people don't want it.

Poll question/title-> Keep things as they were

No-> 58 -> 72.50%

Yes -> 22-> 27.50%

We have 72.50% in favor of LFR in TBC Classic.

It's around what I was expecting.

Based on my experience in Classic (or more like most of its denizens, the game itself is really good) it should have both tokens, LFD and LFR. That says a lot (i am normally against all of that).
    Last edited by Gratlim; 2021-01-02 at 04:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    With TBC on the horizon many players are now asking themselves if Classic TBC will follow the same philosophy as Classic.

Among those are players like me that realize that LFR is the most sought out piece of content in WoW ever. Since it was introduced and to this day.

The question remains. Why is that?

The answer is simple. Players for the most part do not want to partake in forced grouping which leads to undesirable socializing. We shouldn't be forced to do it.

TBC raids are very complex and time inducing in their preparations. Dozens of pre-quests, material farming, profession optimization, etc.

Nowadays their intended audience has grown up. We do not have time to do everything and remain competitive. Which brings me to this easy solution.

Introduce LFR in Classic TBC. Create group automization where players aren't forced to spam trade chat 24/7 looking for other players.

This pillar of forced socialization baked into WoW development philosophy doesn't work anymore in 2020 just like Shadowlands has proven. One of the biggest critics of Classic WoW was the lack of group creation tools which led to much misery among players and led many to unsubscribe, like me.

LFR and all solo or semi solo systems are the most beloved pieces of content. We should want the best for this expansion.

What do you think?
    Why are you still not permabanned for constant trolling?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Why are you still not permabanned ?
    I fail to understand how this post helps the discussion in this thread. There are questions in people's minds when it comes to the eventual release of Classic TBC and I believe this one is at the forefront.

Will we have changes? If so which ones would benefit the game in the long term?

Valid questions, in my opinion of course. I see you disagree but you could phrase it in a more fair manner.

No it should not have LFR or LFD.

But it should have WoW token, so that there could be some way for people to keep up with the mega farmers.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow feels like people misread the poll title.. "should TBC have LFR" is not the poll title, the poll title is worded in a way where "No" would mean that you want it to have LFR

Last edited by Draknalor186; 2021-01-02 at 04:27 PM.