Blade Flurry - removing stealth?

Playing Outlaw atm and as of yesterday Blade Flurry was not removing you from stealth. It now appears to be removing you. Is this an intended change or was it always meant to and they have fixed a bug?

Seems a strange one and can't find the change written anywhere.

Yes, it's breaking stealth now. No, it wasn't before.

Possibly a bug, though with the change to bladeflurry getting an instant attack added as we level up it may be intentional.

Working as intended, at least at max level, as it deals damage. It probably doesn't feel great at lower levels, but at least it's consistent

Quote Originally Posted by Immure View Post
    Working as intended, at least at max level, as it deals damage. It probably doesn't feel great at lower levels, but at least it's consistent
    Read the date of the thread mate.

I have to say, I love everything about Outlaw at the moment, except this. I want to ambush on the pull to make use of Count the Odds, but this forces me to spend a global on the pull doing single target damage on an aoe pack. The ideal opener on trash would be stealth, roll the bones, tricks/blade flurry, ambush the target, however, this mechanic prevents us from doing that. It's not major, and isn't numbers breaking as much as it is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dessicuus View Post
    I have to say, I love everything about Outlaw at the moment, except this. I want to ambush on the pull to make use of Count the Odds, but this forces me to spend a global on the pull doing single target damage on an aoe pack. The ideal opener on trash would be stealth, roll the bones, tricks/blade flurry, ambush the target, however, this mechanic prevents us from doing that. It's not major, and isn't numbers breaking as much as it is annoying.
    You lose a global CD damage per time wise, but you get several thousand points of damage in a single GCD. seems even to me.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose