10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Well Hitler was very much into it. Not to mention being a non smoking non drinking Vegetarian.
    I hate it can't we just find some barren wasteland and send all the fascists there so they can be happy oppressing each other?

Ah wait we tried that with the Oregon Territories and that didn't turn out too hot, rofl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Well Hitler was very much into it. Not to mention being a non smoking non drinking Vegetarian.
    well he didn't really have much time to eat and drink while doing all those drugs.....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    well he didn't really have much time to eat and drink while doing all those drugs.....
    They didn't stop Goering though.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    They didn't stop Goering though.
    Goering was a raging hedonist, which kind of went against everything the Nazis preached. Weird, I know, one of the leaders of a cult being a hypocrite...

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...oncerns-458217

Freshman Rep. Cawthorn, remember the "cry more libs" guy? The one who always wanted to hang out at Hitlers mountain home?

Yeah, he's an enabler, accomplice, and also cowardly piece of shit.

"Once you start floating this idea of election fraud and people outright stealing an election and cheating, that has only one outcome,” Cawthorn said in an interview with North Carolina's WTVD-TV news, an ABC affiliate. “The party as a whole should have been much more wise about their choice of words.”
    And his advertising has toned way down. Here's a comment him from way back in...one month ago, December 2020 -

Call your congressman and feel free, you can lightly threaten them and say, you know what, if you don’t start supporting election integrity, I’m coming after you, Madison Cawthorn is coming after you, everybody’s coming after you,” Cawthorn said at a Turning Point USA event, according to the Observer.
    Color me shocked that the people whipping an insurrectionist mob into a frenzy are cowardly pieces of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...oncerns-458217

Freshman Rep. Cawthorn, remember the "cry more libs" guy? The one who always wanted to hang out at Hitlers mountain home?

Yeah, he's an enabler, accomplice, and also cowardly piece of shit.

And his advertising has toned way down. Here's a comment him from way back in...one month ago, December 2020 -

Color me shocked that the people whipping an insurrectionist mob into a frenzy are cowardly pieces of shit.
    Not just December. He spoke at the Rally before the riot

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nc/cha...-key-supporter
    He spoke at the rally about two hours before the attack.

“This crowd has some fight in it,” Cawthorn told the crowd. “The Democrats, with all the fraud they have done in this election, the Republicans hiding and not fighting, they are trying to silence your voice. Make no mistake about it, they do not want you to be heard.”

15+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status...88164216643586

Fox News' Brian Kilmeade makes the perfect case for why the US shouldn't negotiate with terrorists. That's not the point he was trying to make, but he made it anyways.
    This Republican talking point needs to be widely denounced as placating terrorists.

We cannot let armed insurgents dictate our political landscape. It's insane that he's even suggesting it.

So does the turtle have the guts to actually vote for it, or is he just saying it behind closed doors?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The Eagles Nest? It’s actually a very popular tourist destination. My parents took me there as a young child, and my husband went there during his rotation in Germany.

The views are actually quite beautiful, and the history behind it is interesting, tbh.
    This made me go look it up. Turns out the tour really doesn't go into much detail as to its history (at least, not during THAT time period), and they do not allow outside tour guides out of Neo-Nazi-related concerns.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ot/6646635002/

Unsurprisingly, add the WI Republican Senate to the list of insurrectionist supporters.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2021-01-13 at 01:02 AM.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ot/6646635002/

Unsurprisingly, add the PA WI Republican Senate to the list of insurrectionist supporters.
    Probably just a typo...but...

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Probably just a typo...but...
    Oops, good catch. So much going on in the past few days it's hard to keep everything straight >.<

Oops, good catch. So much going on in the past few days it's hard to keep everything straight >.<
    That's what I figured. To be fair, PA Republicans are also engaged in shit behaviour :P

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don’t really recall much, as I was just a child at the time when I went, but I do remember my husband saying there wasn’t much talk of Hitler, likely for the reason you mentioned.

He said he’s never seen such beautiful views in all his life. He video called me while there to show me and I was just amazed.
    Oh yeah, the pictures on Wikipedia were gorgeous. And apparently the graffiti left by the Americans who captured it (and then used it as a base until 1960) IS part of the tour.

Oh man, Bitch Cruz and Hawley could be put on a No Fly List. Would be interesting to see if they have to drive everywhere.

https://www.newsweek.com/ted-cruz-jo...-chair-1560748

Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley Could be Put on No-Fly List, House Homeland Security Chair Says

House Homeland Security Committee Chair Rep. Bennie Thompson has said Senators Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Josh Hawley (R-MO) could be put on the no-fly list if they're found liable for inciting the riot at the Capitol that left five people dead.

Thompson, a Democrat representing Mississippi's 2nd congressional district, told SiriusXM's The Joe Madison Show on Monday that there would be no exception for elected officials who were found responsible for the deadly incident.

He told host Joe Madison there was "no question about" placing the Capitol rioters on the domestic no-fly list, though there is some debate about how quickly this could be done.

"First of all, these folks, in my opinion, can be classified as domestic terrorists because of the actions they participated in on Wednesday. Now under normal circumstances international terrorists are out on no-fly lists," Thompson said.

"These are domestic terrorists—same thing. A terrorist is a terrorist, no matter who you are."

Madison went on to ask Thompson what that would mean for Cruz and Hawley if they were found in some way liable for the riot. The discussion also focused on Republican Congresswoman Lauren Boebert amid calls for her resignation.

"If these folks are found liable, should they be on the no-fly list?" Madison asked.

"Well, there's no question about it," Thompson said. "There's no exemption for being put on the no-fly list."

"Even a member of Congress that commits a crime, you know, they expel from the body. There are ethics charges that can be brought against those individuals. And people are looking at all this," Thompson said.

"What Hawley did and what Cruz did was horrible. What—the new member from Colorado [Boebert], who basically tweeted directions and everything that was going on—that's not something you do.

"Somebody said, well, she's new. Well, the point is, ignorance of the law is no excuse. So if you don't know, you've still done something wrong."

On Thursday, Thompson urged the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FBI to place the Capitol rioters on the no-fly list.

"Given the heinous domestic terrorist attack on the U.S. Capitol yesterday, I am urging the Transportation Security Administration and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to use their authorities to add the names of all identified individuals involved in the attack to the federal no-fly list and keep them off planes," he said.

Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz and Lauren Boebert have been asked for comment on this article.

10+ Year Old Account
    The House is voting now on a Resolution urging Pence to enact the 25th.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Oh man, Bitch Cruz and Hawley could be put on a No Fly List. Would be interesting to see if they have to drive everywhere.

https://www.newsweek.com/ted-cruz-jo...-chair-1560748
    Oh, please. Please let this happen. It can count as both my birthday and Christmas present.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    The House is voting now on a Resolution urging Pence to enact the 25th.
    And it passes, no surprise.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Oh, please. Please let this happen. It can count as both my birthday and Christmas present.
    As a side note, while I'm not sure if this is true or not, if they get charged with that and get put on the No Fly List, they can also be unseated from the Senate for being terrorists because they didn't execute their duty to uphold the constitution.

7+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, is anyone actually surprised that Republicans, who are now trying to call for Democrats to calm down as they frenzied for months over faux election fraud claims, are backing down in such hypocritical ways? Honestly, at any point, if you pressed Cawthorn on the issue, he wouldn't have had a leg to stand on.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief