10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Watch closely....she is hiding what looks like an onion in the towel.

Bitch was never maced.
    No she isn't. I don't know what that is, but it isn't an onion. It is more likely a glove, mask or other bit of clothing. She definitely got maced, and deserved it.

lol, at Hipster Nazis
    "I was a Nazi before it was cool."

-Dudes in some other country-

Cool, we're just lying now...awesome.

If any democrat was fine with the violence that happened during the BLM protest it is because they were protesting being MURDERED BY THE POLICE. If those same Dems are not ok with the a literal violent insurrection because people lost a vote fair and square then there is no hypocrisy. None.

Your point is stupid.
    You pretending that isn't your point is cowardly.
    Your attempts to make these arguments, then pretend they aren't your arguments, is bullshit.
    That isn't my point but your weirdly highlighting my point in your response...

Pandora's box lad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I mean.. the fiery but mostly peaceful protest is such a common meme at this point I have to ask how your not disgusted in try to peddle this rhetoric yet?
    Your confusion is sad and predictable.

Endorsing free speech is not the same as endorsing those who yell "fire" in a crowded theater.

Endorsing peaceful protests is not the same as endorsing those who would use it as an excuse to destroy property.

Democrats have absolutely endorsed the former, but do not endorse the latter. The two are not synonymous, despite your repeated and failed attempts to marry the two actions.

And memes aren't somehow automatically truthful by virtue of being memes.

The fact that you can't understand these simple concepts is something of which you should be heartily ashamed.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/polit...iot/index.html

Literally, as the rioters and insurrectionists were storming the Capitol building...Trump was calling Senators to tell them to object to the EC certification.

10+ Year Old Account
    Living memory is a turn of phrase for recent or relevant...
    No, it really isn't.

if I have to go back to when I was in grade school for an example it usually isnt overly relevant unless it was something truely massive.
    The phrase isn't talking about your memory, specifically, it's talking about the collective memory of everyone alive.

Seriously, learn to google this shit, or you'll continue to embarrass yourself.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

A guy had a taser hidden in his pants, when he tried to steal a painting, he accidentally tased himself in the balls multiple times, he got a heart attack from it, and died. You cant even fucking make up a story like this. Literal room temperature IQ people.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    A guy had a taser hidden in his pants, when he tried to steal a painting, he accidentally tased himself in the balls multiple times, he got a heart attack from it, and died. You cant even fucking make up a story like this. Literal room temperature IQ people.
    Trying to find actual confirmation of the specifics...you got a link? I've seen the story a lot but never anything backing it up >.>

Please god let there be video of this.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

OK, a guy died, but I just laugh my ass off.

Satan, give a spot with a nice view.

this guy will go down as legend if this is true
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Trying to find actual confirmation of the specifics...you got a link? I've seen the story a lot but never anything backing it up >.>
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...o-trump-riots/

Forbes mentions the guy but obviously not saying where did he zapped himself

https://www.revolt.tv/news/2021/1/7/...sering-himself

another source not mentioning the specifics.

There are sites specifically saying he got himself into the family jewels, but we won't know for sure, but it's more than probable it actually happened that way, people dont just start to say stuff like that, killing yourself by taser is dumb enough anyways.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...o-trump-riots/

Forbes mentions the guy but obviously not saying where did he zapped himself

https://www.revolt.tv/news/2021/1/7/...sering-himself

another source not mentioning the specifics.

There are sites specifically saying he got himself into the family jewels, but we won't know for sure, but it's more than probable it actually happened that way, people dont just start to say stuff like that, killing yourself by taser is dumb enough anyways.
    I know he tazed himself and caused a heart attack, but it's the specifics that he tazed his dick/nuts while trying to steal a painting that I'm struggling to find any evidence to support.

I'm still choosing to believe it's true, though.

I know he tazed himself and caused a heart attack, but it's the specifics that he tazed his dick/nuts while trying to steal a painting that I'm struggling to find any evidence to support.

I'm still choosing to believe it's true, though.
    No credible news outlet will highlight it sadly, it's just too funny for that.

Another gem:
    https://www.joemygod.com/2021/01/rio...en-flag-video/
    "Rioter Trampled To Death In Crush At US Capitol Was Carrying “Don’t Tread On Me” Gadsen Flag"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I live in a country with actual nazi sympathizers (not garden-variety neo-nazi, actual nazis) so all your accusations of being a neo-nazi are completely laughable to me. You have no idea what you are talking about if you think that Trump supporters even remotely resembles nazis.
    I know you're banned, but this kind of sentiment has cropped up a lot, and it's bullshit from the ground up.

Literal 1930s/40s-era Nazis, in the Nazi Reich itself, weren't eldritch abominations with tentacles for arms and eyes like pits unto the ravening abyss within. They were not bloodthirsty ravening monsters who laid about willy-nilly. They were not "monsters", in the sense that they were any different from the rest of us. They were exactly the same. They were doting fathers and kind mothers. Conscientious citizens with a strong sense of duty. Friendly neighbours and polite passersby in the streets.

Who also held a suite of execrably abusive, racist, dehumanizing, fascist beliefs, on top of all that.

Whenever you point to those niceties among these protestors; that this one donated to their church, this other was a loving pet owner, etc, you're not making a distinction. Hitler was a vegetarian who, by all appearances, was deeply in love with his significant other. That doesn't make him not-Hitler. It doesn't do anything to ameliorate the horrors he committed.

And the idea that those horrors can't be repeated because "they're just normal people", that's fucking stupid, to such a degree that it's borderline apologism and support for Nazism itself. Nazis were "normal people". The horrors they perpetuated are within the bounds of what's "normal" for humanity. That's why constant vigilance is necessary; fascism has an innate appeal, and when people forget the horrors it brings about (or worse, desire them), it'll rise again. We need to stay aware of this, so it can be stamped out at the roots before it grows too deep.

Trump supporters don't just resemble Nazis. They are everything the Nazis ever were. Many of them are so akin to Nazis they explicitly adopt Nazi iconography and symbols. There isn't any divide. Just a sliding scale, and no firm distinctions, just a hell of a lot of overlaps.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...n-u-s-capitol/

Looks like Ginni Thomas, wife of SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas, was a big fan of the insurrection yesterday. And she's deleted her FB page to hide it.

Does anyone know if you can impeach a SCOTUS Justice for being married to a traitor?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

Trump supporters don't just resemble Nazis. They are everything the Nazis ever were. Many of them are so akin to Nazis they explicitly adopt Nazi iconography and symbols. There isn't any divide. Just a sliding scale, and no firm distinctions, just a hell of a lot of overlaps.
    I'd say the American version is worse because they specifically looked at that example of disgusting human behavior that many actual Nazi's just stumbled into and said "I want that".

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...n-capitol-riot

No evidence has been found that members of the left-wing antifa movement were involved in this week’s storming of the Capitol building, the FBI said Friday, contradicting a narrative pushed by some Trump allies.

“We have no indication of that at this time,” Washington Field Office assistant director Steven D'Antuono said during a briefing when asked about any potential involvement of antifa.
    Womp womp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    I'd say the American version is worse because they specifically looked at that example of disgusting human behavior that many actual Nazi's just stumbled into and said "I want that".
    Yep. Most literal Nazis were slowly led down that path bit by bit, over years and years, and most of the worst parts of the Holocaust were a State secret.

Trump supporters, so many of them, see that exposed Nazi history and want exactly that. It's actually almost unfair to just consider them akin to Nazis. Certainly not the average Nazi soldier in the Wehrmacht. They're more akin, ideologically, to the SS agents and those running those death camps, in full knowledge of everything that's going on. The worst of the Nazis.

Now that the whole Antifa angle has been debunked, look for the deplorables to bring up their next-favorite go-to: the rioters were far-left activists funded by George Soros.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020