Thread: Party Sync

Party Sync

Hello friends,

right now I am leveling a new character with a friend. we decided to go Northrend and my brother can join in with his lvl 60 Character whenever he wants, because we have Party Sync, right?

The problem is, for WHATEVER reason Party Sync either does not hold at all what it promises or the system itself is so counter intuitive for me that i just cannot figure it out.
    So whenever we start Party Sync with his lvl 60 in party, almost all quests go locked and progress is not possible.

Do you know more about how the Party Sync System works?

Quote Originally Posted by Mauzi92 View Post
    Hello friends,

right now I am leveling a new character with a friend. we decided to go Northrend and my brother can join in with his lvl 60 Character whenever he wants, because we have Party Sync, right?

The problem is, for WHATEVER reason Party Sync either does not hold at all what it promises or the system itself is so counter intuitive for me that i just cannot figure it out.
    So whenever we start Party Sync with his lvl 60 in party, almost all quests go locked and progress is not possible.

Do you know more about how the Party Sync System works?
    It party syncs to the leader, so your low-level needs to be the leader of the party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

But it is. I am like always leader

5+ Year Old Account
    To begin Party Sync:
    1: Invite and accept players into a party.
    2: Open your Map & Quest Log (hotkey: M).
    3: Click Start Party Sync in the lower-right hand corner.
    4: Have all partied players click Accept on the Party Sync confirmation dialogue box.

These are what I found on google.

If you're not doing it, do it.

If you are, it's bugged, somehow -> Write to blizz to see if it needs fixing.