Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What movies did you watch at school?

in class i watched

Freaky Friday - in English
    10 minutes of Wimbledon in Maths
    Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging in Science
    Shawshank Redemption in English at College.

there is probably more but thats all i can remember so far.

I was smsing on my Nokia 3310 in school.

i can't remember for the most part.

i know we watched an anne frank documentary in i think it was my 8th grade english class? not sure. idk why we watched it in that class, didn't really care about it myself. but my teacher was all teary eye'd, which made me kinda laugh.

there was another one that we watched in 8th grade social studies, which you would think the anne frank movie would have been in. but this was an 80's teen movie, and idk if they knew it was coming or not, but there was a scene with those grade A perky 80's tits.

7+ Year Old Account
    Somehow, something that had boobs in it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lord of the flies, twelve angry men and some others that will come to my mind later

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha Star Wars had a teacher cool enough to let us watch that once, otherwise it was pretty much boring educational stuff. Breakfast Club one time, but that was about it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Only Movie I remember watching when in school, for the purposes of "learning" was "Glory" in US History, when we were learning about the Active role of Free African American, and Freed Slave during the Civil War.

Good Will Hunting is the only one i can even remember.

Oh, and a couple of versions of romeo and juliet

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    School? None. Well, besides those traumatic safety films where they told a class full of eight year olds not to climb electrical structures and they showed us the bodies of people who had. And I think they also put on a few films about Jesus or some other dude from the Bible. I vaguely remember a scene with him harassing a tax man. Oh and a film about that black bus woman when it was black history month (Or was it Black History Week back then...?).
    Nothing that'd been in theaters.

As for other places of education...
    I watched some Adam Sandler film from the 2000's called Little Nicky at university a few weeks back. Our team leader put it on the big monitor and we watched that instead of doing our group project.
    And in college we watched a documentary about a whale fucker. Though the teacher put that one on.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-04-26 at 11:28 PM.

I guess I had some bad/particularly lazy teachers. In high school I remember watching: Apollo 13, Batman (1989), Blade, There's Something About Marry. I know there were others from earlier years but I can't remember them now.

In religious studies we watched The Matrix. The teacher explained the movie as a metaphor for Jesus. I honestly just think she wanted to watch The Matrix.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCoco View Post
    the old Clash of the Titans maybe?

IK I watched that in school

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I watched some Adam Sandler film from the 2000's called Little Nicky at university a few weeks back. Our team leader put it on the big monitor and we watched that instead of doing our group project.
    good choice. watching Hitler get various things shoved up his ass is a great use of time

Only thing I can remember is from 8th grade, when the original Jumanji came out. The last week of school, none of the teachers actually wanted to teach anything. Every other teacher, every day, would put Jumanji on and disappear save for Gym class. I sat through that movie for five periods out of a six period day, every day, for a week straight...

I liked the movie the first time I saw it.

Now I hate it more than mere words can express.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCoco View Post
    I can raise you one better.

In my class we watched a movie with gratuitous child nudity, middle school even.

15+ Year Old Account
    We watched Tarkovsky's Stalker in my Russian classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account

I have no idea what is going on here but back in the day ('80-'90) we had no phones or portables so you should be clear this question is for kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

5+ Year Old Account
    Tremors. So good.

Lord of the flies, disturbing.

Some West German movie about degenerate drug addicts, so gross. And they all drank blueberry juice, wtf, hard drugs n blueberry juice, even in bars. So fucked up movie...

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool Runnings
    Schindler's List
    We went on a field trip to see Holes in theaters.

I know there were a lot more, but I can't remember them.

hell if i remember. if the teacher was playing a movie in class that day i was usually allowed to go to the weight room. perks of being a football player at a football school.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...