Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So the original frostmourne is shattered, its remains used for artifact weapons.

But we just recently freed (one hand of) the guy who forged it. He could do it again, just not as powerful (maybe some ingredient is missing or sth).
    So yeah, it could be possible.

Im just not sure if i want it to happen.
    I remember being really excited about getting ashbringer or cool sets like pala t2.
    But once i had it like everybody else, i didnt transmog it once because you saw it everywhere
    Last edited by Lanesra; 2021-01-19 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Fingers too big for cellphone buttons

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    You said, you dont care for lore and that its all dress up bla bla, read your own posts if you will. I checked back on my own posts twice and the editing was only for the best cus I dont want to get banned. Its weak to compare that to you just adding something completely new to your own post, were mine were just a few tweaks to make it a litrle friendlier. My view, opinion or take on hasnt changed at all, so thats false.

Only to miss my entire point of the whole discussion that I would like a nod or quest for it to be transmogable.

Those 2 dont realy go hand in hand speaking of frostmourne. Arthas is if not the most beloved character in their indy company and I said that because frostmourne was never available at all , players would only appreciate if they give some explanation or nod to the old lore. It doesnt have to be big and reforging the weps back to 1 will only work if it has a follow up in lore in game. We only want it transmoggable so something small would be enough.

Well you kinda made it clear in the way you write you never wanted it, only to say: that you want it transmogable, makes you inconsistent and very confused.
    That's pretty consistent with what I've been saying. No it wasn't because you didn't wanna get banned. You added a lot of shit to your own posts. The very first one that I pointed out (also was the very first post that was edited in our conversation btw) got an entirely new paragraph. Mine were actual tweaks, yours was either changing your argument or trying to be more "friendly" after you started throwing insults at me.

No, my issue wasn't with you wanting a quest to obtain the appearance. It was that you wanted it reforged in order for it to happen, effectively, bringing the weapon back into the story.

Like others have said on repeat.. is that frostmourne got shattered, ion top of that is that it was never a dropp so you could never get it. Getting it now as option would be weird because the weapon doesnt excist anymore in that form.

That is enough of a valid reason why it would need some kind of reforge quest. Just giving it to players because stuff isnt canon is a bad argument.
    This is what you replied to me with. You then changed it if you follow the quote. Then somehow me saying it doesn't need a quest hinders or changes my argument to me being what? Against it somehow? Could you help me make the leap like you did here. Could there be a quest? Yes. Does it need it? No. In the very same post after I edited mine to reply to your edit I make it very clear that I was in favor of it being an achievement after you insinuated that I was in favor of just having it unlocked. You were very much against it being transmog for lore reasons.

You were also against it for gameplay reasons, stating because it was never a drop.
    Like others have said on repeat.. is that frostmourne got shattered, ion top of that is that it was never a dropp so you could never get it. Getting it now as option would be weird because the weapon doesnt excist anymore in that form.

That is enough of a valid reason why it would need some kind of reforge quest. Just giving it to players because stuff isnt canon is a bad argument.
    Where again, you change it after you posted it.

Soon after, you threw the first insult.

You've completely changed your argument from being against, to being for, despite multiple times of saying that it's impossible given that it is shattered (lore) and that it wasn't obtainable (player hands) in the previous pages. Where I've been, from the start, in favor of it being transmoggable with some sort of way to achieve it. You've been inconsistent, insulting, and very much dumb throughout our entire interaction. I've only reciprocated with what I was given.

In short, you went from wanting it transmogged, saying it couldn't be done for lore/gameplay reasons, to back again. Somehow I'm the confusing one when you are both for and against it at the same time.

The only one who has been consistent in this conversation has been me. I've been in favor of Frostmourne being transmogged from the start. I've been in favor of it having some sort of way to achieve it (Not given or reforged back into the story). Nothing I've said has contradicted it. If so, please make the post known.

1: wut?
    2: are you reading? There was a quest to get them, that you dont see the story is not my problem. On top of that it was a fanservice. Even said it was not well explained, what else you want?
    3: Yea so? We know that, there was a whole blogpost about artifacts being transmoggable and they even made is easier to switch around. Again.. so over responding here. I already said this cant realy be explained. But they came with the story that they were depleted in power, but still excists. Thats it.
    This is another post that you've changed after I replied to it. What quest is there? Link me it. In the edited post, you claimed I was calling you out on your bullshit but that was not directed at you or even quoted at you. Yet, I'm the one who needs to read.

You projected your own idiocy onto me. You have no coherent argument in any of the posts I've seen or the few I've double checked to see what else you changed.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Power can be restored with it's creator, the Runecarver, and obviously not everyone is going to agree what does and doesn't look good.
    Even if restored to its previous power level it's still very weak.. That's the problem. Frostmourne atm is outdated and outclassed by more powerful weapons

5+ Year Old Account
    If we all sat at a table, u would be the annoying kid swearing n insulting everyone, only listening to your own nonsensical arguments. Evryone turns to talk to each other ignoring you while you sit alone in your loneniless thinking you "won"

Quote Originally Posted by Glazey View Post
    Lol

Why, you are so gracious

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Why would you want to transmog what is now a very weak weapon? Very confusing..
    I've used pitchforks, wrenches and even a fish as a weapon xmog. Power isn't a deciding factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    If we all sat at a table, u would be the annoying kid swearing n insulting everyone, only listening to your own nonsensical arguments. Evryone turns to talk to each other ignoring you while you sit alone in your loneniless thinking you "won"

Lol

Why, you are so gracious
    More than happy to stay away if the table is filled with people of your caliber.

5+ Year Old Account
    Thread locked soon i bets, glazey just spewing nonsense n insults everyone, haven't heard any valid arguments, only "i wants it!!111"...

Thread locked soon i bets, glazey just spewing nonsense n insults everyone, haven't heard any valid arguments, only "i wants it!!111"...
    It's amazing how dumb you are.
    Last edited by Glazey; 2021-01-19 at 02:21 PM.

They really do need to add Frostmourne as a transmog option, in some kind of capacity, for DK's. As countless have said, literally the only reason we didn't get it in Legion was because Blizzard thought it would be a good idea to gut 2hand Frost in favor of DW-only, and now we have to forever pay the price for that? Hell, the Blizzard post announcing the return of 2hand Frost is literally titled something like "the Whispers of Frostmourne".

The sad part if that, had it have been an actual Artifact, I think it would've been really cool seeing different interpretations of Frostmourne (ie. a more brown/subdued version, like in the WC3 cinematics, or a fiery version where you can see where the shards were merged, referencing Bolvar). But that's a missed opportunity I don't think we'll ever see again, but at least getting the revamped version made in Legion would look pretty sick.

Now beyond that, I do wonder if Blizzard intends to have us all forging more "Mourneblades" over the course of this expansion. I personally feel like that would be kind of a shitty move, as that's really something that should be a class-defining feature of the Death Knight class, and to me would read similar to having a quest-chain in which everyone helps Khadgar and, regardless of class, you get a title like "Master of the Arcane". Runeblades/"Mourneblades" are intrinsically tied to the Death Knight class, and always have been. They're literally the source of the class's power. I'm a bit worried that Blizzard is just going to wave their hand and say "yeah, but EVERYBODY loves Frostmourne, so we're going to make a version of Frostmourne for every type of class".

Personally I always think about going forward. Seems odd to dwell on something from the past. Reasons exist for why and why not but really all that matters is what some guy in a cubical thinks about it at Blizzard and right now it seems to be a negative.

I think I don't want them to add it specifically because of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    I think I don't want them to add it specifically because of this thread.
    I can give an amen to that. Such an odd thing to be so adversieral about one direction or the other right?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    checked to see what else you changed.

Listen kid, you are trying now again to use my points towards you to switch to me. Its cute and all but, it only makes you childish in my eyes. My edits I repeat werent anything that changed my opinion or view on things, thats what you did, that is why I said you are inconsistent.

You even missed the entire point to begin with and now you are trying to shift that haha. Truly a perfect ending for all wasted time here.

Welcome on the list.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-19 at 03:47 PM.

Yes please, I hope Blizz adds it. To the ingame shop for something like 250usd

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Lol

Why, you are so gracious
    Lol idd, I would realy advise to ignore the guy, he truly doesnt care even of he said he want it transmoggable, cheap way out.

Ot: This is not the first thread talking about frostmourne, if people would truly care they would be oke at atleast give the player some info why you would even have the blade as a transmog in the first place.

Instead of rambling on about transmog not being canon( which isnt even the point lol) you could come with other options.

10+ Year Old Account
    man, at the start of this thread, i was like "oh man this would be cool"

but now. i hope they never make it just to see more of this "anonymous angry internet tough guy" persona.

And qq more, u won't get to be a dk edgelord mog, im so happy
    this basically
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Even if restored to its previous power level it's still very weak.. That's the problem. Frostmourne atm is outdated and outclassed by more powerful weapons
    Restored means reforged I guess what he means, but appearntly its just dress up and needs no lore or nod to the player, its only the most famous blade in the game. I cant get behind that soulless take.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    man, at the start of this thread, i was like "oh man this would be cool"

but now. i hope they never make it just to see more of this "anonymous angry internet tough guy" persona.

this basically
    Frostmourne will yet be another Ashbringer thing in the end anyway. The coolness will die afther the first week since every dk will be running with it.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-19 at 04:06 PM.

Explain to me the logic as to why Frostmourne can't be used for transmog for "Story reasons" and why Warglaives can?

While also factoring in Transmog itself isn't relevant or canon to the story.
    A) Frostmourne isn't lootable
    B) Frostmourne is Shattered, Splintered, Fractured, Broken, or Fragmented, how many more ways does it need to be said for you to understand it can't be remade when its already remade into 2 Frost DK Swords
    C) WARGLAIVES are on a loot table and have never been Shattered, Splintered, Fractured, Broken, or Fragmented

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero2Zer0 View Post
    A) Frostmourne isn't lootable
    B) Frostmourne is Shattered, Splintered, Fractured, Broken, or Fragmented, how many more ways does it need to be said for you to understand it can't be remade when its already remade into 2 Frost DK Swords
    C) WARGLAIVES are on a loot table and have never been Shattered, Splintered, Fractured, Broken, or Fragmented
    This was on repeat, but he doesnt care.

This logic doesn't work. Transmog isn't canon, unless you're telling me the people who are still using depleted legion artifacts in Shadowlands are canon, even after the shadow priest yeeted the fuck outta the dagger into the ocean or that Demon Hunters went back in time to defeat Illidan to yoink Warglaives?
    The logic does work as your able to wield those weapons where you are unable to wield frostmourne without losing your soul, simple as that really, noone deserves to wield something as a transmog if they are actually unable to use the weapon, plus anyone who could wield a 2hander could use frostmourne if somehow it was made available since it was a paladin who origionally wielded the weapon.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen