Page 1 of 54
... LastLast

Mafia 130: Crossbell Reindependence Day

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!!!

If you have interest in the game, head on over to https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...cussion-thread

Welcome, people of Crossbell! And people from abroad!

Today is the 73rd Anniversary Festival, celebreating 73 years since the Erebonian Empire and the Calvard Republic put aside their differences, and founded our beloved State of Crossbell!

Let this festival not only be the people of our states, but also to the people of our neighbors. Let this festival be a testament to the unity of this continent, and the peace between us!

Ladies and gentlemen, please direct your attention towards the back!

Today, we will begin the festivities with a vote. A vote, you might ask? Yes! The plush cat Mishy has become somewhat of a symbol of Crossbell, and you will get to vote for who will get to have a very special chance to spend the day with GOLDEN MISHY! He is the perfect soul mate, and he will protect you from whatever tries to haunt you this night!

LET THE VOTING COMMENCE!

General Rules
    Spoiler: 

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked.Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted, and your alignment will be punished as a result.

Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. You may paraphrase. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden.

If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. Better send a PM with your question to the moderator or ask in your QT.

Day/Night Phases and minority lynch
    Spoiler: 

Day:
    Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. A player will be lynched if they received the majority (more than half) of the votes - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.
    Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for a no-lynch, use "VOTE: NO LYNCH"
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded. You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is. To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Lora.

Day phases will last 48 hours, or end early if a majority lynch is reached. Nights will last 24 hours, or end early if all night actions have been submitted.

Night:
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason.

TLDR:
    *Minority lynch is in play. If the day ends with no one at majority lynch, the highest voted option is picked. You can vote for no-lynch.
    *You can edit posts up to 10 min after posting
    *If you have not posted in the game thread for two game days, you will be modkilled.
    *I have mixed up the character alignments, so reading a wiki won't be very helpful at meta reading claims.

Special rules for D1:
    *You will NOT vote to lynch someone on day 1, but instead vote for who will get a chance to spend the day... and the night... with GOLDEN MISHY! (he will protect you from any NKs tonight).

Alive players:
    • 1. Clawsout
    • 2. foxximcleod
    • 3. Graeham
    • 4. Blood Fox
    • 5. Marack

Dead players
    • 1. Virothe
    • 2. Bwonsamdi
    • 3. Mercychan
    • 4. CerealLord
    • 5. Lora
    • 7. Xanjori
    • 8. Listo95
    • 9. Crackleslap
    • 10. Clarinet.

Chronicles
    • Day 1 end: Graeham was given protection against NK for N1
    • Day 2 start: Virothe, Josette Capua, Thief - was stabbed through the heart.
    • Day 2 end: Bwonsamdi, Joachim Guenter, vanilla townie - was lynched.
    • Day 3 start: Mercychan, Samuel Rocksmith, vanilla townie - was stabbed through the heart.
      ------------- CerealLord, Rufus Albarea, survivor, was beheaded.
    • Day 3 end: Lora, Fuhrer "Rufus Albarea", mafia godfather, was lynched.
    • Day 4 start: Xanjori, Ernest Reis, bodyguard, was shot and killed by an Orbal Army Revolver.
      ------------- Listo, Olivier Lenheim, bard, was beheaded.
    • Day 4 end: Crackleslap, Randolph Orlando, mafia roleblocker, was lynched.
    • End of game: Clarinet, Alex Dudley, mafia tracker, was beheaded.

-----

TOWN HAS WON

QTs, rolecards, and all the good stuff
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2021-01-26 at 11:33 PM.

omg first

3+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... Posting this on the sign up thread looks super sus

- - - Updated - - -

....Kidding lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

can someone explain this weird ass theme to me

Your OP contradicts itself. It says we have both majority and minority lynch....
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

3+ Year Old Account
    Wait, this Isn't the signup thread and I'm just dumb

no this is the signup thread

signups:
    1. Bwonsamdi

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    no this is the signup thread

signups:
    1. Bwonsamdi
    Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Your OP contradicts itself. It says we have both majority and minority lynch....
    The "majority" at the end means that the game day will end early if someone reaches half of the total player count in votes, + 1 vote. So if there are 14 players and someone reaches 8 votes, the game day ends early.

The minority means that if the game day ends and no one reached majority, the highest voted option will be lynched. Unless it's no-lynch.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Sir, this is a Wendy's.
    Nah, this is the Mcdonald's drive thru

My pecs are sore from working out and my partner, instead of offering a massage, just said 'bara tiddies'.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The "majority" at the end means that the game day will end early if someone reaches half of the total player count in votes, + 1 vote. So if there are 14 players and someone reaches 8 votes, the game day ends early.

The minority means that if the game day ends and no one reached majority, the highest voted option will be lynched. Unless it's no-lynch.
    I assume so, but the same will apply for the D1 give someone safety?

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Majority is used to end early if it doesn't end early then minority is used unless a no lynch vote is pushed thats what I think

- - - Updated - - -

That way it just doesn't auto no lynch

3+ Year Old Account
    Did Mercy get his/her picture photoshopped by FloodBox lol

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

Gotcha
    /10 char
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I assume so, but the same will apply for the D1 give someone safety?
    Yes, if someone reaches 8 votes the day will end early and Golden Mishy will protect them tonight.

protect me i have a VERY important role.

vote mercy

- - - Updated - - -

no it is not the prince

no it is not the prince
    Sounds legit.

Vote: Mercy

10+ Year Old Account
    protect me i have a VERY important role.

vote mercy

- - - Updated - - -

no it is not the prince
    Clearly the Mastermind then!