Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wasnt it meant to be a kinda basic game?

*Ahem*

The mod forgot that he had set the day 1 deadline to be the traditional 48 hours, when it should have been 24 for the special day 1.

Shall I fix it so that it lasts 24 hours, or let it run for the 48?

Ignoring the giant creepy cat that will protect someone N1 ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I too would like to claim to be town.
    Well this is an odd turn of phrase. You are town? Or would like to claim you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    *Ahem*

The mod forgot that he had set the day 1 deadline to be the traditional 48 hours, when it should have been 24 for the special day 1.

Shall I fix it so that it lasts 24 hours, or let it run for the 48?
    I'm okay with it being 24 hours, personally.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Lora

Dead on D1/N1 on two of the last 3 games. Let's keep him around until D2 at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Same could also be said for Mercy, except in the last 2/2 games was killed N1 and lynched D2 (really D1 since it was short and a no-lynch)

I'm super town now for a super town breakfast

you dolts voting lora are wasting it do you really think scum is gonna kill him first lmao

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    you dolts voting lora are wasting it do you really think scum is gonna kill him first lmao
    This is not a bad argument. It would be fucked up for the scum to kill Lora or Mercy this game on N1.

should pick someone who lived reasonable long last game

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    do you want/need a protect?
    I will always accept a protect, but there are probably others who need it more.

Not like they are going to admit that on D1 in thread, however.

ive lived twice to basically the end now so i kinda exspect to die but ehh id feel bad if lora died again xD

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    ive lived twice to basically the end now so i kinda exspect to die but ehh id feel bad if lora died again xD
    The argument is that it would go against the implied agreement that we don't kill the same people who died early in the previous game. Lora and Mercy were the first to die and died early in directly previous games (except Lora who made it to end of Infinity War).

It may be worth a risk to save someone else and trust that people won't renege on the Gentleman's Agreement as others have called it.

oh i understand that cereal but i mean we have 5 pages of ppl just goin gimme

Unvote

Vote Xanjori

I like this idea Clairy

As it currently stands, this is the protect vote.

Lora (5): Claws #23, Foxxi #37, Lora #54, Xanjori #55, Cereal #74
    Mercy (1): Mercy #19,
    Xanjori (1): Clarinet #26
    Listo (1): Listo #32
    Blood Fox (1): Bwonsamdi #50
    Foxxi (1): Marack #56
    Clarinet (1): Graeham #66

Not Voting: Blood Fox #46, Crackleslap, Virothe

I am not sure if minority rule is in effect for the protect or if that is majority only.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh sure, post two votes before I refresh.

thats why you type it out then copy it refresh then paste and send so you dont look like what was it mercy was saying dolts lol

Lora (4): Foxxi #37, Lora #54, Xanjori #55, Cereal #74
    Mercy (1): Mercy #19,
    Xanjori (1): Clawsout #86
    Listo (1): Listo #32
    Blood Fox (1): Bwonsamdi #50
    Foxxi (1): Marack #56
    Clarinet (1): Graeham #66

Not Voting: Blood Fox #46, Crackleslap, Virothe, Clarinet #85

- - - Updated - - -

People living to end of last game were Bwon, Claws, and Marack.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-01-19 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Removed Satsu's name because im dumb.

Xan is actually a good pick he lived as a survivor that could side with either team. hes probably pissed a bunch of ppl off doing it xD

cereal is right that lora should probably default get a pass since lora died a bunch early lately Xans survived as thanos and the survivor ill be surprised if he isnt the first death without a protect

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    cereal is right that lora should probably default get a pass since lora died a bunch early
    excuse me dont give cereal credit for my ideas

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    excuse me dont give cereal credit for my ideas
    shush clown 2.0