Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What do you do in WoW?

If you are not doing current raiding content, any sort of pvp (arena,bg,rbg) or mythic+. What do you do in WoW?

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

run laps in oribos and question my life choices

Occasional world quest level an alt run lfr every so often maybe level an alt then do something else with my day

Raid heroic twice a week with my casual curve guild. Haven’t skipped a calling yet but will soon m. Sniping efficient anima world quests. Doing 4-5 m+ currently key level 8-10.

The majority of my time is spent cruising WoWhead trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do on a particular quest, chest, hidden something.

World of WoWhead

A couple m+ possible a full clear on castle nathria and then nothing honestly ! (i only have 1 char btw)

Shake my head at people complaining in general chat that a certain quest is broken or too difficult because none of them bother to actually read the quest text or what the quest items do. Like the one in western Ardenweald to close 5 devourer portals. None of them bother to read the orb description. Kill weak mobs till you get an orb. Run to a portal, throw the orb so it hits whatever comes out. More weaklings get one shotted, the big elites get their damage halved and their damage taken tripled so you tear them a new one, get 1-2 new orbs, rinse and repeat. Done in 3 minutes. Yet the complaints and whining and bones everywhere watching people fight the elites head on. And somehow it's Blizzard's fault. /smh
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Unrated pvp for conquest, and Covenant callings/quests for sanctum & renown upgrades.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    I level alts............a lot of alts. 27 alts at level 54 just done with Bastion. End game is not appealing so I just keep leveling my herd toward 60. I have one max level toon and am not impressed with the endgame and solo activities. Hopefully, Ion will allow us to run Legion raids solo on Mythic in a couple of months when all the alts are at top level. As it is now, I don't think that a person can keep 6 alts geared close to 200 without a guild helping. Blizzard allows solo activities in SL, it just seems that the rewards aren't worth my time in terms of gear or anima. If 9.1 doesn't offer my playstyle any improvement then it might be unsub time until 9.2.

Stay safe and have fun!!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm a troll druid but I still spend most of my time in the Goldshire Inn.

Pottering and this and that mostly.

Mostly working on my alt, farming rep with Ve'nari, farming some anima, the Cata weekly. If I feel up to it I might continue doing more of Torghast.

I unsubbed.
    No loot drops.

My dad does world quests, LFR and M0 dungeons to his 60 year old hearts content.

I prefer to farm reputations and increase my pets.

I don't really find PvP or hardcore raiding fun anymore. At this point in my life I like to be chill and rep grinding + pet farming is just something I can casually do to shut my brain off when I want to relax.

I'm currently at 1250 pets out of 1416. So that's fun. I also want to one day get reputation with every faction. One of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiteck View Post
    If you are not doing current raiding content, any sort of pvp (arena,bg,rbg) or mythic+. What do you do in WoW?
    I dont, I quit. I came back to get my mind of a terrible personal Tragedy , but the game is so bad right now it was literally causing more anxiety. Not worth the 15 bucks a month sub fee.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Raid, dungeons, Covenant stuff, chasing the awesome Shadowlands transmogs, doing some pvp to get the set(more tmogs, yay!)

This expansion is perfect for a player like me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiteck View Post
    Questing, old content. However, recent old content is not soloable at the moment. I am getting bored of SL by now. I don't care about raids, M+ and pvp. I don't like the Maw and I have no reason to go to Torghast since I got a legendary. I still enjoy the game, but a big "meh" is incoming.
    Last edited by Baine; 2021-01-27 at 01:24 PM.

I mostly play pvp now. For the most part random bgs. Doesnt take long, dont require to much. Other than that I sometimes do covenant campaign(s), but im starting to feel only Kyrian & Maldraxxus was worth completing. Fae & Ventyr seems meh.

I'm just faffing about. I stopped raiding since Uldir in BFA.

I kinda enjoy Torghast as an affliction warlock. But it's not something I'm doing repeatedly. I was only doing it for the Soul Ash quest. Now I gotta do the crafting part. I'm not sure what comes after that.

Pet battling, I enjoy getting pet battle achievements. Family Exorcist achievement is pretty tough early on in this expansion because not a lot of people have the perfect answer to some family uses. I gotta level pets up, I think pet battle bonus is coming up soon so I'll be leveling as many pets I can.

I do callings. Not every single one but whenever I can, I do. Mission table is kinda fun but I do not like having to earn new campaign quests through it.

Basically, I just exist in WoW. Casually.