Poll: Which gearing option do you prefer?

Gearing in Shadowlands (M+, Raids and Arenas)

Hi all,

Recently kept thinking about the gearing system and how it currently works in Shadowlands.
    As a PvPer with a debatable amount of luck, system so far looks pretty good in terms of gearing (some classes are still busted in regards to dmg/etcetc, but not here to discuss that). Keep in mind, even thought catch up system is there, alts will forever be behind due to catch up not including the weekly box.

Since the current system doesn't have WF/TF, and with limited gear amount you can get - there should be a way to upgrade the gear you currently have (like the system in PvP)

My current idea #1 is next:
    Introduce a similar system to R.IO (or use the one they currently have implement for M+ tracking) - Keeping the track of all dungeons done in time and on which level - to be able to progressively upgrade gear based on levels of the dungeons you do.
    Also introduce a new currency, similar to valor points - be it capped or uncapped on weekly basis is up to them.

Take for example, m+2, which grants gear 187, and weekly vault at 200.
    If you did all M+2 in time, you could for example upgrade the gear to 194. (provided you have the "valor points" for upgrade needed)

Idea #2 would be as follows:
    Same thing as up in idea #1, with the exception of doing all timed m+2's for example, and doing set number of dungeons for that certain level. (i.e. doing 15 level m+2 to be able to upgrade gear to that level)

Idea #3 -
    This might be a good idea later in the patch, when the majority of players are properly/BiS geared and is suited more for casuals.
    Doing M+ runs would give you currency based on the level of the mythic you did in time. This currency would be used for upgrades, higher upgrades costing more currency (something along the lines how Honor upgrades on honor gear work currently) This could be limited to say m+10 drops, or something in between or something else.

Same - or at least, similar idea for raids:
    I.e. HC Bosses to drop 213 gear, and be able to upgrade it to say, 220. (upgrading it to mythic level would potentially kill player's will to raid mythic for no reason if they can get BiS drops from HC, aside from the challenge/exclusives etc)

Your thoughts on the gearing process in Shadowlands?

Go back to the glory days of WoW, where dungeons had fixed loot tables and players could plan out BiS items. No warforging, no incrementalism based on mythic+ levels, flatten the # of raid tiers -- it just segregates the player base.

if you want balls-to-walls hard bosses, add optional bosses or hard modes that need to be triggered.

i could be convinced that raid tier tokens are acceptable, to smooth out loot distribution in large raids.