Thread: Venari Rep

Venari Rep

Hi. Does anyone know why i cant raise my reputation with Venari to Appreciative? Im at Cordial 20995/21000. Is it not possible during this patch or what? Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielman View Post
    Hi. Does anyone know why i cant raise my reputation with Venari to Appreciative? Im at Cordial 20995/21000. Is it not possible during this patch or what? Thanks.
    There is a weekly limit by killing various rares/events and completing weekly quests. I can't say how much it's possible to have overall by now since I hate the maw and don't participate, but I assume either killing at least one more rare/event today or tomorrow should do it.

Did you finish all questlines she gave you?

Problem solved. The thing was that i have this red eye from Jailer, and i was unable to earn more reputation during this debuff. Hit exalted yesterday. Thread to close. Thanks for Your answers.