Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Revive in TBC for me, what one change would you like to see?

One change I am all for is druids getting a ressurection skill. I was a resto druid back then and it was a pain in the arse not being able to ressurect teammembers. He/she had to run back and they might encounter patrols so the whole party had to move back.

I believe the argument back then was: The druid can stealth through the dungeon and keep rezzing their teammembers but it seems to nonsense nowadays.

What would you change?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Barbershop and name change.

10+ Year Old Account
    New character models (at least optional).
    There will be some changes, so why not making our toons just look more pleasant? That won't affect the gameplay in any way.

Death knights!!

New graphic overhaul.

It is just dated sadly. BC more so than vanilla imho.
    The whole scifi stuff just ages even worse than the fantasy stuff of classic.

Even if i am still 50/50 about this but probably dual spec.
    I don't mind paying gold for respec... but it is just rather annoying going a few times a week to a trainer as a holy paladin if you want to tank some instances between raids.

3+ Year Old Account
    Dual spec. My bet is they will finally listen to the community and introduce it right before the release.

Dual spec they can have cost gold each time when changing between specs but it's annoying dragging abilities on the bar every time I change spec and re talent myself.

Wouldn't mind seeing certain mobs respawn faster.

Some boss mobs in classic WoW have a 15 minute + respawn, is that really necessary?

no dual spec please!
    i like having to get by with full dps build
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    New graphic overhaul.

It is just dated sadly. BC more so than vanilla imho.
    The whole scifi stuff just ages even worse than the fantasy stuff of classic.
    Just curious, have you seen the beta? It actually looks really nice. They have RTX lighting and stuff. Hellfire Peninsula looks better than it ever has, without changing the graphical style at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Xykotic View Post
    Just curious, have you seen the beta? It actually looks really nice. They have RTX lighting and stuff. Hellfire Peninsula looks better than it ever has, without changing the graphical style at all.
    I do not have a RTX-able Graphic card^^ In the current market i won't have one for a long time probably

But my problem with the graphic is more substantial then something lighting can solve. It is just incredibly flat und blocky. Imho.
    Will play it anyway because i loved BC.

Dual spec with a hefty cost, no team arena and cata resilience scaling without the limit being capped

So dumb that classes that rely on crit get hit harder than straight up damage over time classes and that resilience has a fairly low softcap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Add the new tagging system.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Nothing else than they would keep the content as it was in 2.0. No more nerfs or other QoL changes please.

Im fine with the current version as is, and I don't expect any of this.

But hypothetical situation, I like someone mentioned earlier reducing spawn times on quest mobs. I'm completely fine with dual spec, name changes, PVE-PVP server transfers, barber shop is irrelevant so I'm fine with. Not a fan of faction change though, just makes imbalance problems worse. WOTLK mount collection tab is fine to save bag space.

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    no dual spec please!
    i like having to get by with full dps build
    I mean, that just means if you try to tank or do PVP you're going to get teabagged hard by mobs/players and nobody will want to play with you. Dual spec just removes the cost and the time it takes to go to your trainer to reset talents, which anyone and everyone who does both PvP/PVE will do regularly.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2021-04-16 at 06:32 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Can warlocks use their souls tone to bres, or is it pre emptive only in bc?

If so I'd say changing that is on the level of adding abilities to other classes that they eventually get anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dualspec for sure because of arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barber shop for sure, I'd really like to be able to change my character's appearance to suit the changes of gear as you go through the tiers. They're not going to, and that's a shame, but I bet some people would claim it ruins the game in some way or another anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Barbershop and name change.
    Name change was introduced during TBC, we will probably see it in Classic at some point