Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It was BLM and Antifa for sure. Did you even watch any of the news? What a hilarious article.

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    It was BLM and Antifa for sure. Did you even watch any of the news? What a hilarious article.
    Useless contribution duly noted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this meant to be a serious post?
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

How did the resident nazis turn this thread into being about BLM and Antifa again? Amazing..
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Is this meant to be a serious post?
    Yeah, but yours definitely isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    How did the resident nazis turn this thread into being about BLM and Antifa again? Amazing..
    You mean you? You're the only Nazi I see around here. Most liberals have an anti-Israel stance. They support censorship and are generally against basic humans unless those rights directly reinforce their narrow worldviews.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-02-27 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean you? You're the only Nazi I see around here. Most liberals have an anti-Israel stance.
    Opposing the war crimes committed by the Israeli government is not the same thing as an anti-semitic opposition to the existence of the Jewish ethnicity and/or religion in any way whatsoever.

Any more than opposing the crimes of the Nazi Reich means you hate germanic peoples.

I'd take issue with ANY country engaging in the expansion into occupied territories and such that Israel insists on engaging in. It has absolutely fuck-all to do with the ethnicity or religion of those involved.

They support censorship
    First, define "censorship".

Because if you mean "they support people being free to shun outspoken bigots", you've admitted "censorship" is a basic good thing, and the result of basic human rights and freedoms.

And if you mean "governmental suppression of dissenting voices", you're just hilariously out to lunch on the facts.

and are generally against basic humans unless those rights directly reinforce their narrow worldviews.
    It ain't left-wingers who are attacking basic human rights. The entire concept of basic human rights is a fundamentally left-wing idea in the first place.
    Last edited by Endus; 2021-02-27 at 08:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit sheep. Pathetic.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-02-27 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

You mean you? You're the only Nazi I see around here. Most liberals have an anti-Israel stance. They support censorship and are generally against basic humans unless those rights directly reinforce their narrow worldviews.
    You don't even know my stance regarding Israel. Heck, you certainly aren't aware of my political position. But hey, make up some shit if you want. Btw, look at my avatar. Look up the history of Bayern. Then come back to me about being a nazi. I would be offended, but I just can't... that's such a half-assed trolling attempt that I can't be arsed to be upset over this.
    Last edited by Slant; 2021-02-27 at 10:17 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but facts don't care about your whataboutism. Right wing violence is the leading issue no matter how many articles you link about blm or antifa.
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

[Infraction]
    Yeah, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. We have an anti-Israel stance, because they literally have an open air concentration camp going in Gaza and the West Bank.

Censorship? You mean after you break a private company's Terms of Service and get banned? Sure. Something that Republicans have championed when it goes against Liberals but not against them.

And what basic human rights have you lost? Because I know of quite a few that conservatives like you have fought against for the last 200 years. Conservatives fought to keep owning people, they fought to not give voting rights to women, they fought to control women's bodies with trying to ban abortion before Roe V Wade, fought to not give voting rights to minorities, fought to not give gays the right to marry, they are still fighting against that one, and now it is transgendered people.

Let me know what rights you lost, I want to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Facts don't care about your feelings.
    The article in the OP isn't fact though.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-02-28 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

The hell it isn’t.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Yeah...sure buddy. Because the report doesn't fit with your belief you won't accept facts..until they do.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Let me know what rights you lost, I want to laugh.
    I haven't lost any, nor did I argue that I have. At least pay attention if you're going to respond with a wild tirade. I've also never championed slavery or any of the things you've mentioned, nor am I even a conservative. But apparently you are a very prejudiced individual for making so many assumptions. Maybe you should practice some of the dogma your cult preaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    The hell it isn’t.
    I say it's not because the vast majority of damage caused last year was done by Antifa and BLM rioting and burning down buildings. The last time I checked, at least a couple dozen people were killed as a direct result of those riots. If they hadn't rioted, those people would still be alive. It's also disingenuous to say those riots were to resist racism when they immediately ceased as soon as Trump lost. Did Joe fix racism simply by being elected? Wow, he's really great isn't he. The only thing distinguishing the left from a circus act are the costumes.
    Last edited by dwarven; 2021-02-28 at 01:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't lost any, nor did I argue that I have. At least pay attention if you're going to respond with a wild tirade. I've also never championed slavery or any of the things you've mentioned, nor am I even a conservative. But apparently you are a very prejudiced individual for making so many assumptions. Maybe you should practice some of the dogma your cult preaches.
    Curious what this has to do with the fact the ring wing seem to have acquired a monopoly on political violence and maybe that’s like, I dunno, the result of the logical end result of their arguments being violence against ‘the other’, or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a pretty hard pill to swallow, realizing that conservatives have become a party of violence huh? But it's still a fact, unless you ignore Charlottesville, Jan 6th, and all of the major and minor terrorism incidents perpetrated by right wing people for political motivations.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I say it's not because the vast majority of damage caused last year was done by Antifa and BLM rioting and burning down buildings. The last time I checked, at least a couple dozen people were killed as a direct result of those riots. If they hadn't rioted, those people would still be alive. It's also disingenuous to say those riots were to resist racism when they immediately ceased as soon as Trump lost. Did Joe fix racism simply by being elected? Wow, he's really great isn't he. The only thing distinguishing the left from a circus act are the costumes.
    Bring a fact. Until then you are literally taking out of your ass.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    It's a pretty hard pill to swallow, realizing that conservatives have become a party of violence huh?
    That's the thing though. They haven't. Antifa alone has killed or maimed far more people. Twitter pseudo-celebs call for violence (or at least heavily imply it) against Trump and conservatives all the time. The only reason the left hasn't become the party of violence is because a lot of media outlets lean left.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    literally taking out of your ass.
    It's not possible for words to come out of my ass.
    Last edited by dwarven; 2021-02-28 at 01:52 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

No it wasn't.

https://apnews.com/article/virus-out...3818d96c54f748

- - - Updated - - -

That's the thing though. They haven't. Antifa alone has killed or maimed far more people. Twitter pseudo-celebs call for violence (or at least heavily imply it) against Trump and conservatives all the time. The only reason the left hasn't become the party of violence is because a lot of media outlets lean left.
    Who has antifa killed?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

And I'm sure that failed insurrection was what exactly?