Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Post [Spoilers] Blizzconline WoW leak

we had a WoW blizzconline Trailer presentation + some talking

- CGI Cinematic with Sylvanas stabbing and turning Anduin into Lich King 2.0
    (before she turns him, she apologizes. during the talking it was said this will be the beginning of Sylvanas fracture and her turning against the Jailer)
    (during the Trailer you can hear how Anduins sword (corrupted version) is talking to him (sounds to me like Arthas, cant confirm) )

- new Covenant quests for 9.1

- New Dungeon for 9.1
    (in the maw, will include Tyrande)

- New Raid for 9.1
    (including the Drust and Kel'Thuzad)
    (during the talking it was said the fight with Kel'thuzad will have a very unique mechanic, sounded confusing to me)

- Flying will be added for 9.1

- No new zones for 9.1

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems the same as in the other thread. Seems likely now at this point.

World of Warcraft: Jumping the Shark-olands

Quote Originally Posted by fairyqwuak View Post
    we had a WoW blizzconline Trailer presentation + some talking
    Who is 'we'?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Seems the same as in the other thread. Seems likely now at this point.
    People reposting the same made up leak has happened before. Doesn't mean it's any more (or less) likely.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    World of Warcraft: Jumping the Shark-olands
    Care to elaborate on why you think that? At least the above is merely a logical followup to the story and gameplay so far.

Also, don't judge the game by unconfirmed 'leaks'.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

So basically... 5 new Covenants weekly quests for 3 months and 500 new dailies for Conduits in the Maw. That's it. If this is true then 9.1 sure as hell is looking rad af.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    So basically... 5 new Covenants weekly quests for 3 months and 500 new dailies for Conduits in the Maw. That's it. If this is true then 9.1 sure as hell is looking rad af.
    Yes, because this short summary lists every bit of content of the whole patch /s
    (not that you acknowledged all of the things mentioned by OP anyway)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    That's it.
    Sure, if you ignore the raid/dungeon in the leak.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    People reposting the same made up leak has happened before. Doesn't mean it's any more (or less) likely.
    Oke.. what ever, just wait for friday then.
    Its not like we have tons of leaks/leeks or a new expansion where banners etc get leaked.

It also looks like an obvious sum up of events that will likely happen. Hell replace kel thuzad with Helya and it would still be believeable.

I guess we wont see eachother friday right?
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-02-17 at 12:13 PM.

I was one of the "we" let me tell you whats coming
    1)blizz "trying to balance things"
    2)blizz mount at shop
    3)blizz casually not fixing up legacy raid buff
    4)blizz not making flightmaster whistle work
    5)oh yeah a dungeon and a mini raid before the next big patch
    And thats what to expect in the Lidl blizzcon

Extremely plausible.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

cringefest lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

On one hand, I'll be glad because Anduin's preaching ass got mildly btfo. On the other, they're pushing this moronic thing with Sylvanas' remorse and eventual heel turn. I cannot express how much I detest this possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Oke.. what ever, just wait for friday then.
    Its not like we have tons of leaks/leeks or a new expansion where banners etc get leaked.

It also looks like an obvious sum up of events that will likely happen. Hell replace kel thuzad with Helya and it would still be believeable.

I guess we wont see eachother friday right?
    Uh what? I have no bias whatsoever, I don't care what way the story goes, but believing something just because it gets reposted makes you stupid, not correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyqwuak View Post
    - CGI Cinematic with Sylvanas stabbing and turning Anduin into Lich King 2.0
    If this was true (and that's a HUGE if) this sounds like next expansion type of stuff. Not something we would get this early into Shadowlands.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Uh what? I have no bias whatsoever, I don't care what way the story goes, but believing something just because it gets reposted makes you stupid, not correct.
    Its plausible and seems very likely as I said already. But once again.. just check back friday and dont call me stupid for thinking its likely. Says more about you at this point man.

If you dont care, why are you here then?
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-02-17 at 01:37 PM.

so anduin is the one fucking everything up(even if he dont want to) and Sylvanas get some kind of redemption arc? PFFT

5+ Year Old Account
    This is probably faker than Nicki Minaj, but for the sake of discussion.

I'm on the fence with this one. On one hand, bland old Anduin turning into the freakin Lich King would spice things up nicely and enable the Alliance to pursue other story avenues. On the other hand it feels way too sudden. Nothing in his character arc suggests that he is heading in that direction so it would only be done for shock value.