Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Mafia 134 - The Experiment

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!!

General Rules
    Spoiler: 
    • Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden
    • Votes, Unvotes, and FoS must be bold and on their own line. You do not need to unvote before casting a new vote. You DO need to un-FoS if you would like to remove your suspicion from another player.
    • Once you are dead, you may only post in the Dead Thread
    • Quoting, screenshotting, or using anything provided by the Mod in a PM or QT as evidence is forbidden
    • Discussing this game outside of this thread or any provided QT’s is forbidden
    • Majority Lynch is in play

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked.

Day Phase
    Spoiler: 
    • Voting for players is not allowed during Day. FoS’s however, are encouraged. FoS’s will be tracked, and counts provided in a similar fashion as a Vote Count would be. You may have any number of FoS’s at a time, and you must un-FoS if you wish to remove your suspicion from another player.
    • Day will last a minimum of 60 hours, and a maximum of 84. Players may vote to end day early by voting for Dusk, (IE: Vote: Dusk). A full unanimous vote must be reached in order to enter Dusk early.

Dusk Phase
    Spoiler: 
    • During Dusk players may only Vote, Unvote, or request Vote Counts. A player may change their vote at any time, even if a majority lynch would have been reached. The final status of Votes will be counted when Dusk ends.
    • Dusk will last 12 hours, to full completion.

Night Phase and order of operations
    Spoiler: 
    Night will last 24 hours, or until all actions have been submitted.

Natural Action Resolution. Mafia Roleblocker takes precedence over Town Jailkeeper.

Beginning Composition
    Spoiler: 
    This game is semi-open. The composition will consist of one of the mafia roles from column A, B, or C, and one of the options from row 1, 2, or 3 below it. The remaining roles have been filled with one Mafia Goon and five Vanilla Townies.
    A B C
    Mafia Mafia Roleblocker Mafia Rolecop Mafia Goon
    Row 1 Town Cop and Town Doctor Town Tracker and Town Friendly Neighbor Town Cop and Vanilla Townie
    Row 2 Town Jailkeeper and Town Tracker Town Jailkeeper and Town Friendly Neighbor Town Jailkeeper and Vanilla Townie
    Row 3 Town Mason and Town Mason Town Tracker and Town Doctor Town Mason and Town Mason
    Ex: column B, row 2 would create the game composition:
    Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Friendly Neighboor, and 5 Vanilla Townies.

Living Players
    Spoiler: 
    1. Blood Fox
    2. Cereal
    3. Claws
    4. Crackle
    5. Val

Dead Players
    Spoiler: 
    Robozerim - Vanilla Townie
    Xanjori - Vanilla Townie
    Lora - Vanilla Townie
    Graeham - Town Mason

Voting Record

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    It is now Day 1

Day 1 ends 2/25 @ 6pm EST
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2021-03-03 at 12:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

first yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Oh herro folks
    Hey Cereal. Are you scum?

I’d like to claim king cute

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Hey Cereal. Are you scum?
    Nope. And I am so happy to be able to quote again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I’d like to claim king cute
    Is Lora your queen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy hell the game started.

- - - Updated - - -

Cereal already duble posted. Shame.

Nope. And I am so happy to be able to quote again.
    That's what you said last time, though - and then you flipped scum!

oh cereal with the massive deflect already the funny thing grae i was about to ask the same thing. Hahaha

That's what you said last time, though - and then you flipped scum!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    oh cereal with the massive deflect already the funny thing grae i was about to ask the same thing. Hahaha
    Damn. Y'all caught me already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, that Cereal guy sure is suspicious, guys!

Totes not just repeating what was already said, no sirree.

- - - Updated - - -

Gasp! With so few players, my die of fate gets to be a d10 this time!

That's...uh...that's me.

FoS: Robozerim

Those are some sketchy dice, clearly owned by a sketchy person!

Howdy folks

- - - Updated - - -

So... given that the gimmick of the game is that we can't vote until dusk, and we can't speak during dusk (only cast votes)... I guess the meta is going to be to do a fake-lynch on someone with FoS during the day, and then we all agree to follow through on our FoS fakevotes during dusk by actually voting that person... and anyone who votes for someone they didn't FoS is going to be questioned the next day?

- - - Updated - - -

Like, if the day phase ends with Blood, Cereal, Claw, Crackle, and Graeham having all FoS fakevoted Lora, and then all of them except Graeham vote for Lora during Dusk, and the lynch fails (majority lynch), then Graeham is going to be sus next day for apparently deflecting/stopping a lynch from happening and for not following through on his FoS fakevote?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Howdy folks

- - - Updated - - -

So... given that the gimmick of the game is that we can't vote until dusk, and we can't speak during dusk (only cast votes)... I guess the meta is going to be to do a fake-lynch on someone with FoS during the day, and then we all agree to follow through on our FoS fakevotes during dusk by actually voting that person... and anyone who votes for someone they didn't FoS is going to be questioned the next day?

- - - Updated - - -

Like, if the day phase ends with Blood, Cereal, Claw, Crackle, and Graeham having all FoS fakevoted Lora, and then all of them except Graeham vote for Lora during Dusk, and the lynch fails (majority lynch), then Graeham is going to be sus next day for apparently deflecting/stopping a lynch from happening?
    They will definitely need to explain their actions the next day.

It seems to me that the success of town will depend on town players maintaining their integrity and following through on their FoS fakevotes. Scum must either do the same - which means there is a very good chance they will end up lynching each other - or they must chicken out and deflect at the last second, and since hopefully the rest of town will be sticking to their guns - this will single out the scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    It seems to me that the success of town will depend on town players maintaining their integrity and following through on their FoS fakevotes. Scum must either do the same - which means there is a very good chance they will end up lynching each other - or they must chicken out and deflect at the last second, and since hopefully the rest of town will be sticking to their guns - this will single out the scum.
    Agreed. It will look bad if the town comes to a collective on who to lynch and they stray from it.

They will definitely need to explain their actions the next day.
    'lul'

Ten Characters.

'lul'

Ten Characters.
    Did something happen to Foxxi and you are channeling her spirit? :P

lul.

fos cereal

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. It will look bad if the town comes to a collective on who to lynch and they stray from it.
    An interesting scenairo, technically speaking people would still be straying from their vote but; What happens , if there's a clearcut 5 people voting Clawsout by the time dusk rolls around. The voting begins and the some of the 4 people said they would vote Bloodfox, vote Clawsout instead and Claws is lynched and they flip town. Is town gonna still say why did you vote claws?

...I ask this because if that scenairo does happen, it could in fact look suspicious during the voting only stage and may warrant a vote change.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    An interesting scenairo, technically speaking people would still be straying from their vote but; What happens , if there's a clearcut 5 people voting Clawsout by the time dusk rolls around. The voting begins and the some of the 4 people said they would vote Bloodfox, vote Clawsout instead and Claws is lynched and they flip town. Is town gonna still say why did you vote claws?

...I ask this because if that scenairo does happen, it could in fact look suspicious during the voting only stage and may warrant a vote change.
    idk but im for sure gunna be super sus at any1 that unvotes at majority during dusk last minute