10+ Year Old Account
    lols Cardinals.

Also Dallas is a defense team now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cardinals playing to lose with these sad short field goals.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    I don’t think you can get smashed by the lions and still win mvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    I don’t think you can get smashed by the lions and still win mvp.
    Or miss three games.

- - - Updated - - -

Inexplicable 2 point try for the Cardinals. I can't wrap my head around what they're doing today.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How sweet the Lions got the Packers the #1 seed for Christmas.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah, but MVP is narrative-driven anyway. Everyone says Brady looks old, everyone says Murray is the next hotness.

Anyway speaking of Murray, I'll find it particularly satisfying if it's the Lion that give the Packers a two game lead for the #1 seed.
    I think if it was narrative driven Mahomes would be getting his 4th mvp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow the last 4 possessions for the titans.

Thinking Roethlisberger only announced his retirement for NFL support and to make tomlin look bad if he gets benched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I don't understand how Pat Shurmur is as terrible at calling plays as he is with how long he has been doing it. The offense only functions when they run the ball a lot, so he decides to throw more instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Lions beating the Cardinals this bad is fitting for this season too.
    If you want a distillation of how crazy this season has been, it's that game right there.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    RedZone usually cuts away from punts, but not when its the Packers, who knows what hilarity they will dazzle us with next?
    /s

RedZone usually cuts away from punts, but not when its the Packers, who knows what hilarity they will dazzle us with next?
    Which is unfortunate because they have a good Punter lol

I hope there aren't many people stuck with Bengals/Broncos, this game is awful.

An offense finally got past the opponents 40, took until halfway through the 3rd quarter.
    Last edited by Grube; 2021-12-19 at 11:00 PM.

We just broke Teddy. Crap.

I really don’t understand how chase boyd and Higgins aren’t getting open with as much time as Burrow has had.

That Bridgewater injury looked kind of bad. He already had a concussion earlier in the year. Hopefully it isn't too bad, because they start to add up.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBigzo View Post
    We just broke Teddy. Crap.

I really don’t understand how chase boyd and Higgins aren’t getting open with as much time as Burrow has had.
    Denver's secondary is very good outside of Darby/Fuller. Browning has done pretty well covering TEs too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes it seems like the NFL is nothing but bad officiating and terrible injuries. It's getting hard to watch.
    /s

There we go

- - - Updated - - -

Kareem stripping lock, getting hurt,, and coughing up the ball when he tried to be a hero is the most bengals
    Thing I’ve ever seen on my life.

So correct me if I'm wrong, Denver's HC just flubbed timing rules and cost his team more time. 2:36 remaining was a Cincy injury. 25 second playclock would have had a running clock to take it to 2:12 or so before the snap and they could use the timeout and then force the 3rd down play before the 2 min warning. INSTEAD the HC calls the timeout to prevent the running clock and now the 2nd down play will take it to 2 mins and the 3rd down play will take 40 more seconds.

Fangio's timeout management is pretty impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Fangio's timeout management is pretty impressive.
    Yup, quite a spectacular display of stupidity. Considering the money involved in the NFL to not have people able to do basic timing and be on the sideline to handle timeouts and don't let the coach fuck it up is beyond me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think ive ever seen something more Bengaly than the fumbling of a fumble recovery.