Poll: What do you think the 5th character will be?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Diablo 4 ... 5th character

Now you know the 4th is the rogue, and others are barbarian, sorceress and druid, but what is the 5th?

Vote for one of these:

* A dual class playing 2 twins, 1 angelic, 1 demonic, while controlling 1 and other function as a familiar / companion, with the ability to swap between them and performing great combos

* A some kind of priest / holy spells caster, never before seen in diablo games

* A remastered class like the ones already in game
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2021-02-20 at 08:36 PM.

Paladin most likely.

Necro and paladin without a doubt.

A holy or a pet class.

I cant imagine a diablo type game not having a holy based class. That one should be next for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't play d2 or d1 so I cant really say what class would be origibal or not.

Better be necro or I'll rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin/Crusader for sure.

5+ Year Old Account
    Crusader is great but would really love a Paladin.

I’m already happy they added Druid.

What would be interesting they add a class that is demonic in nature hell fire shadow magic etc.

A Diablo version of a Warlock/Witch caster.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    A some kind of priest / holy spells caster, never before seen in diablo games
    The cleric was a class planned for the second expansion of D2.

Now, considering the archetypes from the previous games we still have these uncovered:

1. Holy warrior (Paladin, Crusader, Monk).
    2. Summoner (Necromancer, Witch Doctor).

Seeing how they seem to be going with the "old, but new" approach, I think either having a planned class that never came to be, a reiteration upon an old archetype and a completely new class to contrast with the other ones that were already in the series seem plausible to me.

I'm not sure if the Druid in D4 will have a branch for pet summoning, but I assumed it would. I have been avoiding too many updates because I don't want spoilers. But if my assumption Druid will have some pets is true in part then I don't think adding Necromancer right after the D3 xpack would be a reasonable or sensible move.

The fan-favorite and archetypal lacking Paladin/Holy warrior is emblematic of Diablo though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin I assume, gotta have those guys in there admittingly I'm stuck with Barb(Only one I gravitate towards, not that the others don't belong they absolutely do).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If druid can summon too then Paladin for the shield tank holy warrior for sure with necro being added later.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 1 didn't have Paladin either, so fuck that. They definitely aren't more iconic than Necromancers in any way.

I am serious, I won't be buying the game without Necromancer or something dark magic themed. So far none of classes really grabbed me and I don't want to wait for an expansion of some sort years later. I mean, I had to wait 5 years for a class I actually enjoy playing in D3. Not this time please.

Do they never learn? When they announced Crusaders for RoS, please were already asking "Fine, when are we getting Necro?". People wanted it so much they had to add it anyway and unfortunately I expect the same money grabbing scam happening again. What else can sell an expansion better, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Diablo 1 didn't have Paladin either, so fuck that. They definitely aren't more iconic than Necromancers in any way.

I am serious, I won't be buying the game without Necromancer or something dark magic themed. So far none of classes really grabbed me and I don't want to wait for an expansion of some sort years later. I mean, I had to wait 5 years for a class I actually enjoy playing in D3. Not this time please.
    Rogue is getting some dark magic aspect due to all the shadow stuff she can pull off. It's there although not the right representation you want I think.

Next class is most likely holy based and I assume Paladin due to crusader and monk would be a bit to "fresh" from d3.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Rogue is getting some dark magic aspect due to all the shadow stuff she can pull off. It's there although not the right representation you want I think.

Next class is most likely holy based and I assume Paladin due to crusader and monk would be a bit to "fresh" from d3.
    Not really, the class is still fighting using melee or ranged weapons. The whole Shadow Realm schtick seems more like an utility stuff.

This type of argument is rather stupid to be honest. Every class uses some kind of magic, even Barbarians have this Ancient and Earthen magic.

By the way Paladin is in no way fresh in comparison to Crusader. Loreweise Crusader is simply a Paladin on steroids, elite of the elite. In D3 they went big with everything, even Wizard is fancy name for a more powerful Sorcerer.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Not really, the class is still fighting using melee or ranged weapons. The whole Shadow Realm schtick seems more like an utility stuff.

This type of argument is rather stupid to be honest. Every class uses some kind of magic, even Barbarians have this Ancient and Earthen magic.
    I only said that there are some dark magic aspects within in the rogue, which isn't "stupid"...it's factual. I did however say it probably isn't the representation you want, nor what I would want in a dark magic themed class tbh... Doesn't change the fact there is dark magic elements represented within the class.

We have no holy representation at all, which is why I think it's more likely for it to be paladin.
    You however seemed to have taken what I wrote as "you got your dark magic representation in rogue and that's enough"...
    Error 404 - Signature not found

What is the possibility of Blizzard doing a Dark Paladin for D4? Is that possible within Diablo's lore?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Prob a holy class.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What is the possibility of Blizzard doing a Dark Paladin for D4? Is that possible within Diablo's lore?
    That would be amazing to me. I have been wanting a class like that for a while in a blizzard game.

Sure there is death Knight but that’s just a necromancer in plate armor.

The maw in shadowlands has perfect examples of a dark Knight.

I would be happy with all the classes from diablo 3. I am glad they made the rogue where you can play melee or ranged. Rather than having the rogue have ranged abilities, I would rather they made a ranger class that uses bows, crossbows and has animal pets. I would prefer they added a necromancer, monk, and paladin. I would prefer they gave the monk less magical spec that was more martial-arts oriented. I would also give the monk a healing priest-like spec.