Question Any WQ reward tracking addons working yet?

Yes, I know, it takes seconds with the base UI options to filter and tour all the current zones' WQ rewards, but as an altoholic I still miss Angry World Quests which is still busted, likely for good now. Not to mention we'll likely have more zones to track over the course of the expansion.

Is anything addon-wise that can just put all currently available WQ rewards somewhere in the quest UI or other universal pane, filtered by reward types, preferably with an "upgrades only" option currently working in shadowlands? I'd search but names for addons are so weird sometimes that it's often better to just ask what people are using now.

Thanks in advance for any and all helpful replies!

World Quest Tracker works pretty good.

And WQ Achievements can be configured to pop up when there is an ilvl upgrade available.

I would absolutely LOVE an addon that listed ALL of the stages of a world quest instead of just the first, so I could actually tell if it's worth the time it'll take to get the reward. my memory is far too poor to keep track of them

Holy crap, thank you! I never would have known about this otherwise!

15+ Year Old Account
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    World Quest Tracker works pretty good.

And WQ Achievements can be configured to pop up when there is an ilvl upgrade available.
    This is what I use as well. Especially the WQ achiver addon is god-tier. I dont remember to look at stuff, but that addon helps collectors for sure.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO