Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If people seriously believe that Blizzard are going to go through alpha and beta in two months time in the middle of covid you're complely delusional. It's Blizzard, they have PTR testing up longer than that for .5 patches.

Even if TBC was ready for testing tomorrow it would be at least 4 months of testing in multiple waves. Blizzard still have some sense of quality left, they won't launch broken untested crap.

But they had lunched broken but tested crap a lot of times,just cos they dont care for betas feedback they get.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by svetlio View Post
    But they had lunched broken but tested crap a lot of times,just cos they dont care for betas feedback they get.
    Saying that after SL Alpha/Beta is just ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    in the middle of covid you're complely delusional.
    I like how people still think Covid-19 is an issue for office jobs at this point in time. If anything, a lot of jobs have been more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Considering they said they want to give people plenty of time to get their fill of Naxx 40 before moving on, and taking into account the original Naxx 40 release was done so late, they're not going to make that mistake again. The earliest I could see it would be May which gives people 6 months in Naxx, but even that feels too early.

I may actually play New BC, especially due to the boost, but I sure as shit won't play a Holy Paladin again. PVP-wise I remember being hit with like 5 lock dots in the span of 1-2 seconds, feared endlessly, then drain lifed to death in like 3 seconds. I might roll a lock

6 Months of Naxx felt fast in Vanilla because people were still progressing and it took forever for anyone to kill KT. Most guilds in Classic have been full clearing since week 2 which takes months off of the lifespan of a raid since there's no progression. If they let Naxx stay as *the* content for 6 months it would be inexcusable. The servers and guilds are dying around us.

3+ Year Old Account
    No way they are releasing TBC in May. Best case scenario is late June, early July.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Saying that after SL Alpha/Beta is just ignorance.
    The ignorence is all yours.Havent rly payed attention to sl beta,But from my personal expiriance in blizard and beta testing,i can say they ignored a lot of feedback from beta testing on most of wow expansions.And d top one was they actualy released late beta as cataclysam so we hadfew pages of fixes and realrestarts few times a weak first 6-8 weaks of cataclisym.So its not my falt you started playing in bfa or sl.

There's no way it's coming in the next few months, they would've announced a release date.

I'm thinking summer, maybe June 22.

I was gonna go later but we'll probably get patch 9.1 in August or September so I moved it up a bit.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

End of August. Maybe a bit later to come shortly before FFXIV´s Endwalker expansion which is coming in fall.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by brandonf View Post
    https://www.warcrafttavern.com/tbc/n...elease-in-may/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDIrP4p8fSQ

There’s the two I was talking about, it was nano and stay safe. I believe there was another but these were the two I was 100% about
    Beta mid february? Nice leak tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    No way they are releasing TBC in May. Best case scenario is late June, early July.
    "No way they'll release Naxx and Shadowlands so close together"

July would be too late, you can't hold people with nothing but classic for 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    July would be too late, you can't hold people with nothing but classic for 3 months.
    Sure you can.
    They will just farm naxx for a few more weeks.

My guess is:

Beta in March, Prepatch in May/June, TBC in July/August.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonf View Post
    There has been multiple “leaks” that say this, all the leaks came from either nost team members or other well know people in the wow classic community who said they got “insider info”.

Not saying it’s true, but most of the other leaks that came through with this came true. But also some didn’t so who knows.
    thats pretty much where i am with it. the first i heard of it as my guild to be honest. GM said it was a reddit thread that had a bunch of leaks on it. and alot of them were true come blizzcon. we will soo tho. as for source all my knfo is second hand at best. either way im hyped for it and almost done gearing my classic toons to roll right into tbc
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

i will be the king of wow so all must kneel before the king!!!!!!!!!! prepare for wrath!!!!!!!!!!
    top 10 inspirational quetes of 2017 (with music)

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Sure you can.
    They will just farm Mara/GDKP/insert other gold method here for a few more weeks.
    Fixed it for ya

Was hoping for a May release but since there's no word on it I think that's not gonna happen, sadly. Either they screwed up something or they wanna milk classic some more.
    They may also try to avoid conflicting lollands for more milking.

If you believed May was a reasonable release date you never had realistic expectations in the first place.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    If you believed May was a reasonable release date you never had realistic expectations in the first place.
    The moment Blizz said 9.0.5 was in March both April 9.1 and May BCC died.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)