Random prediction and thoughts

You may have noticed that modern Blizzard is unable to tell new stories ever since the end of Pandaria. They can only corrupt and retell that which has already been written with lazy side characters to shield their lack of imagination. WoD and Legion were BC remade, BFA was back to a vanilla WoW experience, and now Shadowlands is WotLK. It's the same lack of emotion and care that floods modern media today; a saturation of remakes, cash flowing, ignorance abundant, childhoods reimagined, golems created.

At some point, probably just before the finale, either Arthas redeemed or Anduin will reenact the Wrath of the Lich King cinematic. He will mass awaken "the dead", which are apparently the player characters and the NPCs of this expansion (?). It will be in the same fashion that Arthas and Sindragosa did, with the dead's eyes glowing blue in response to her roar. It will be sort of like a mass resurrection / army of the dead type cliche. It will sort of "rhyme" with the WotLK cinematic, if that makes sense.

I used to love this story but I cannot stand how predators rape and pillage the nostalgia of their customers nowadays. If I ever buy this expansion I'll come back and spoil the rest. I'm just going off a brief summary of the expansion someone wrote and Blizzard's track record. The overwhelming majority of the story of Warcraft is based off ancient literature. I suggest you log off, stop paying these people, and start reading if you like the lore established here - though weening off is the best strategy. If you ever do this, Warcraft, Diablo, Harry Potter, Dragonball Z, Lord of the Rings, and many, many other stories will all make sense. The people who work there now are just milking what's already been created. They are without creativity or emotion, only money hoarders and wielders of cold logic: the psychopath. For the record, I like Metzen and think he had good intentions. The people there now do not. I hope this helps you out. Have a nice day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeyserKoze View Post
    You may have noticed that modern Blizzard is unable to tell new stories ever since the end of Pandaria. They can only corrupt and retell that which has already been written with lazy side characters to shield their lack of imagination. WoD and Legion were BC remade, BFA was back to a vanilla WoW experience, and now Shadowlands is WotLK. It's the same lack of emotion and care that floods modern media today; a saturation of remakes, cash flowing, ignorance abundant, childhoods reimagined, golems created.

At some point, probably just before the finale, either Arthas redeemed or Anduin will reenact the Wrath of the Lich King cinematic. He will mass awaken "the dead", which are apparently the player characters and the NPCs of this expansion (?). It will be in the same fashion that Arthas and Sindragosa did, with the dead's eyes glowing blue in response to her roar. It will be sort of like a mass resurrection / army of the dead type cliche. It will sort of "rhyme" with the WotLK cinematic, if that makes sense.

I used to love this story but I cannot stand how predators rape and pillage the nostalgia of their customers nowadays. If I ever buy this expansion I'll come back and spoil the rest. I'm just going off a brief summary of the expansion someone wrote and Blizzard's track record. The overwhelming majority of the story of Warcraft is based off ancient literature. I suggest you log off, stop paying these people, and start reading if you like the lore established here - though weening off is the best strategy. If you ever do this, Warcraft, Diablo, Harry Potter, Dragonball Z, Lord of the Rings, and many, many other stories will all make sense. The people who work there now are just milking what's already been created. They are without creativity or emotion, only money hoarders and wielders of cold logic: the psychopath. For the record, I like Metzen and think he had good intentions. The people there now do not. I hope this helps you out. Have a nice day.

So I guess you weren't really interested in making "predictions" as opposed to just blogposting your thoughts. Why even attempt to clickbait with that title?

Also, in on Blizzard bashing thread.

I made a random prediction and shared my thoughts.

you rambled, made a random prediction and then rambled more

5+ Year Old Account
    I made a random prediction and shared my thoughts.
    While I do share your feelings to a good extent, I don't think they will go with something as cheap as that. Not voluntarily, anyway, maybe it will be something like BFA which totally wasn't going to be a shameless MoP (not Vanilla) retread - only that it was Morally Grey™ this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

It looks like Kael'thas will be doing the "resurrection of the dead" or will assist in it now that I've looked into prominent returning figures. He will redeem himself first and others will follow. Arthas and Kael are two sides of the same coin. Kil'jaeden will return soon but likely as an antihero.

It looks like Kael'thas will be doing the "resurrection of the dead" or will assist in it now that I've looked into prominent returning figures. He will redeem himself first and others will follow. Arthas and Kael are two sides of the same coin. Kil'jaeden will return soon but likely as an antihero.
    What are you even talking about?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing