Do Mythic+ Rewards reflect the Content ?

I think M+ Rewards are far too generous, and do not reflect the level of content completed

A person can do 5, M+5 dungeons and have 2, 210 item slots in their guild vaults.... this seems like charity, it does not seem reflective of the content

Today's M5 dungeons are not much harder than normal WoD heroics. Some of the extra mechanics such as beam soaks, and add interrupts and cc's were simply standard practice in normal heroics in past xpacs

I feel that the easy gear in M+ has ruined wow's entire gearing system, where no one enjoys what they are doing... they just gravitate to the easiest source of gear

I feel like the guild vault itself has become a way of time gating gearing rather then having it rely on skill. I would rather loot scale till 18-20 and allow for 226 gear to drop rather then creating a loot box every week.

Quote Originally Posted by TerrisT View Post
    Never understood why the vault rewards higher item lvl than the content.
    Because there is no lockout on end of dungeon gear.

You will have better, faster, and easier gear spending that time clearing castle hc. So no, doing raids is still the best source for easy gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    You will have better, faster, and easier gear spending that time clearing castle hc. So no, doing raids is still the best source for easy gear.
    lol, LOL, LMAOOOOOOO

This.

Doing m+ is actually horribly bad for gearing up. That's the whole reason valor points were even added. You get 1 good item per week in the vault (if you get somewhat lucky). Otherwise the loot you get is usually worse than what you already have to be wearing on yourself to even complete the dungeon of said level.

You get what? 210 ilvl for completing a +15? An average player will probably be 215-220 before they even complete a +15. M+ gearing is a complete joke and the only reason m+ somehow works is because people gear up in raids and then do m+ with their raid gear.

People like to use the bogus argument "but m+ can be infinitely spammed!!". In reality, An average player will probably do like 5 dungeons per week because they simply have no time for more, especially if they have to pug them. Even if you do 10 m+, which is the highest loot option in the vault, the chance of getting a good item from one of those is still fairly low. So yes, raids are far better time per loot investment for an average player.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2021-03-19 at 12:04 AM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

5+ Year Old Account
    doing raids PvP is still the best source for easy gear.
    Just felt the need to point it out. Drop rates sucked in raids until very recently, and for some reason weapon tokens seem to have a lower drop rate than even #@$&ing trinkets. PvP weapons are by far your safest bet.

On topic: loot from the actual dungeons is scarce and underpowered, loot from vault is too generous and powerful - assuming that RNG doesn't $&#@ you in the ass for the third week in a row, as it has happened to me a couple of times already.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.