How much will the deluxe tbc classic cost?

Can't wait to buy it and 4 other of my friends, so I just thought maybe someone knows how much it will cost? (officially confirmed)

Quote Originally Posted by guldin View Post
    Can't wait to buy it and 4 other of my friends, so I just thought maybe someone knows how much it will cost? (officially confirmed)
    No offense, but do you not think that if it was "officially confirmed" you would be able to type this into google? They have released the pricing for some TBCC things, and it can be found on the main page of this website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    No offense, but do you not think that if it was "officially confirmed" you would be able to type this into google? They have released the pricing for some TBCC things, and it can be found on the main page of this website.
    I can't find it, maybe I missed something

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    it will cost 70$
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

I can't find it, maybe I missed something
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

I really cant help you any more than that - thats all the official releases, and lists the things they HAVE officially released the price of.
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

It's the top results in Google. OP knows how much it costs, but knows the existence and pricing is controversial and was hoping his "can't wait to buy it" remark would trigger an argument.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

I really cant help you any more than that - thats all the official releases, and lists the things they HAVE officially released the price of.
    I don't see the $70, no where though........

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    It's the top results in Google. OP knows how much it costs, but knows the existence and pricing is controversial and was hoping his "can't wait to buy it" remark would trigger an argument.

Your assumption makes me laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArkantosChampion View Post
    it will cost 70$
    source????

[QUOTE=guldin;53172350]I don't see the $70, no where though........

I can't post links, but go to TBC.wowhead and look for TBC deluxe. $70 confirmed.

I never said it was $70. You are clearly looking for a fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Your assumption makes me laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

source????
    From: https://investor.activision.com/news...urning-crusade

Intrepid explorers looking to further enhance their Burning Crusade Classic experience can purchase the optional Deluxe Edition ($69.99), also available with the arrival of the pre-expansion patch on May 18.

I get the feeling this thread was created to generation positive and informative conversation on the pricing of TBC collector edittion!

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I get the feeling this thread was created to generation positive and informative conversation on the pricing of TBC collector edittion!
    We can’t have that here. This is the place where we alt-tab out of WoW to bitch about Blizzard and pretend any of us have the willpower to stop enjoying ourselves and quit.

Negativity only!

ty bro, was looking for good source.

mods close this thread

Internet searching is hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Closing this as asked and answered.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead