Save 20% on World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, MDI Season 1 Global Finals - April 23-25

Save 20% on World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    There’s no better time to upgrade your account or introduce a friend to the world of Azeroth. Purchase World of Warcraft Shadowlands and get 20% off March 11-14.

Shadowlands is available for purchase in three digital editions: Base, Heroic, and Epic.
    • Base Edition Contents: The complete Shadowlands experience.
    • Heroic Edition Contents: The complete Shadowlands experience, Shadowlands level character boost, Ensorcelled Everwyrm Mount, which grants access to a questline that awards the Vestments of the Eternal Traveler transmogrification set.
    • Epic Edition Contents: All content from the Heroic Edition, Anima Wyrmling pet, Wraithchill cosmetic weapon effect, Eternal Traveler’s Hearthstone, 30 Days of game time.

All bonuses from the Heroic and Epic Editions are unlocked immediately upon purchase.

Visit the Blizzard Shop today!

Get the Wandering Ancient Mount

All Shadowlands owners also receive the community chosen Wandering Ancient mount*. You’ll be able to explore the Shadowlands in style, just check your Mount Collection in game (Shift-P).

*Not available in World of Warcraft Classic or Burning Crusade Classic.

MDI Season 1 Global Finals - April 23-25
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The top teams in the Mythic Dungeon International (MDI) Global Region compete in this weekend’s Cup 4 to secure their spots at the Season 1 Global Finals, April 23 – 25, only on YouTube!

More than 200 teams have raced through time trials and three enthralling cups, but only eight remain standing as we head into Cup 4. Following this weekend’s action, the top six teams will advance to the MDI Season 1 Global Finals where they’ll join the top two teams in China to compete for their share of the $300,000 (USD) prize pool and title of MDI Global Champion!

While five teams have already secured their spots in the Global Finals, 2020 MDI runner-up Golden Guardians are at risk of being knocked out by either Reload Fulcrum or Sloth. This season has been full of surprises, including PI Me upsetting Perplexed in the upper bracket of Cup 3, the rise of newcomers Does Gargoyle Stream, and numerous teams trying to mimic Reload Fulcrum’s innovative Holy Paladin Shadow Priest comp in the Cup 3 time trials.

Will we see Golden Guardians rally and secure not only a spot at the Global Finals but a chance for redemption following their 2020 Finals defeat to Wunderbar? Will Echo or Perplexed continue their display of dominance going into the Global Finals, or will the ever-improving PI Me and newcomers Does Gargoyle Stream topple them at the final hurdle?

All of this will take place on Patch 9.0.5 for the first time. Be sure to watch the action unfold this weekend on YouTube, and follow the WoW Esports Twitter for more details ahead of the Global Finals launch on April 23!

YAY

I have been waiting for weeks to see Echo vs Perplexed vs PI Me vs Obey Alliance.... oh wait, they've been playing each other for weeks on weeks.

lol already a discount on the expansion, so soon ?!

haha, and people saying that people quitting the game is fake

here, you see that blizzard begin to panic

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post

lol yeah! I bet Blizzard are really panicking!! LOL!

5 months after release for discount isn't odd at all.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account

Like clockwork. It's like you folks just sit around with raging boners waiting for any news where you can Shaggy-zoinks "bLiZzArD iTs dYinG!!!". A game is on sale 5 months after release. An MMO at that. Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Like clockwork. It's like you folks just sit around with raging boners waiting for any news where you can Shaggy-zoinks "bLiZzArD iTs dYinG!!!". A game is on sale 5 months after release. An MMO at that. Get a grip.
    Imagine when the earnings call is out and they find out officially that the subs count has decreased since launch ... wow is clearly dying.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Imagine when the earnings call is out and they find out officially that the subs count has decreased since launch ... wow is clearly dying.
    Subs have decreased since Wrath WoW is totes dying

Kinda surprised they already discount it this early. I can't say that I would recommend it to anyone till at least 9.1

Ha a discount already. As a guy whos played every expansion pretty much every day except the first half of BFA cause the game was ass. Systemlands is in the same boat played it 2 weeks and said nahh nahhh fuck this. Not just the system but the fact it takes them anywhere from 2 to 8 months to nerf or balance things. Not this BS 5% here 7% here BS. Things like WW Warr and Ret/Mage running so out of control that unless you play these classes you arent even playing the same game.
    Thing is I dont even miss it a little. Been back on classic having a blast on my ele in Bgs.
    I feel as long as Ion has the reins and him telling you what fun is and your doing fun wrong. This game will be terrible to me. I really hope they get rid of him and get fresh blood in because right now this version of the game is NOT fun at all. I'm hoping this earnings call will be so bad that Bobby says you know what Ion i think you've done enough around here.

I was happy to see they were discounting the new expansion because I have yet to purchase it. Although 20% seems a bit low for me to try it out. I guess I will wait a few days and look into a bit more before making a decision.

My gut feeling is to wait until it is 50% off or so.