10+ Year Old Account
    *puts my unseelie colors on* Woo!

(wtb threads plz)

Sorry, I've stolen all the threads. They're mine now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also just so everyone knows, my win condition was originally not similar to Cereals. I originally had to lynch the moderator. Foxxi ended up changing it to survive to see the mod removed from the game in any matter... T2?

10+ Year Old Account
    My passive was an night kill absorb. Which i feel like unseelie knew. Because i did kinda reveal it many, many pages ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Also does literally any one have the threads? I wanna read before I have to go bed. XD

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Also just so everyone knows, my win condition was originally not similar to Cereals. I originally had to lynch the moderator. Foxxi ended up changing it to survive to see the mod removed from the game in any matter... T2?
    Actually they were pretty similar. Only difference was you originally could only succeed by lynching, and Cereal would win even if I were NK’d — but he could also whisper in the ear of the scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    My passive was an night kill absorb. Which i feel like unseelie knew. Because i did kinda reveal it many, many pages ago.
    We only worked it out on the final day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Actually they were pretty similar. Only difference was you originally could only succeed by lynching, and Cereal would win even if I were NK’d — but he could also whisper in the ear of the scum.
    You know what I meant. You pretty much changed mine into a carbon copy of his.

Nope. If she left the game, which would happen if protects were removed before she was killed/NK I would have lost.

They still differed - he would lose if I left the game; you'd still win in that scenario
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Nope. If she left the game, which would happen if protects were removed before she was killed/NK I would have lost.
    Okay fine, after the change they were extremely similar with minor changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn we had to lynch Kryllian before Marack... Bruh we had no chance. Last day phase was completely unnesccary. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Look it is 8am and I am only on 4 hours of sleep right now.

Goddamn we had to lynch Kryllian before Marack... Bruh we had no chance. Last day phase was completely unnesccary. XD
    I mean if you'd gone for Kryll the game could have gone Towns way, so I can see why it was played out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Sorry, I've stolen all the threads. They're mine now.
    Just like people’s votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I mean if you'd gone for Kryll the game could have gone Towns way, so I can see why it was played out.
    There's just no way Kryllian was the target on the last day. Like Marack was clear as day scum at that point. Kryll and Graeham both voting him did confuse the fuck outta me though.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Just like people’s votes.
    Huehuehuehue.

And if I'd seen my death coming one more town wouldn't have been able to vote!

10+ Year Old Account
    Also the first half of this game where I pretended to be a rng vigilante was fkn fun.

Also the first half of this game where I pretended to be a rng vigilante was fkn fun.
    I’m mad I actually entertained the idea.

Game Start Dead Thread
    Game Reset Dead Thread
    Unseelie
    The Soul Bound
    Graeham
    Crackle
    Claws
    Shiro
    Yvern
    Kryllian
    Bwon
    Nefarious
    Val
    Marack
    Lora
    Krayzy
    Cereal
    Listo
    Xanjori
    Firebert
    Robo
    Clarinet

- - - Updated - - -

There's just no way Kryllian was the target on the last day. Like Marack was clear as day scum at that point. Kryll and Graeham both voting him did confuse the fuck outta me though.
    I had to let it play out though. The last day phase was a HUGE hint...since majority was 5 - exactly five votes were out...and one of them was on Marack. Someone might have realized he was going to deflect the votes he received.