Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    again, there is nothing in the book showing empowered or strengthened Broxxigar in any way shape or form regarding magical prowess

the axe only was lighter, well balanced and had a fine edge, nothing else.
    How you determine was Brox empowered or not if we dont see how good Brox without axe?

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    What does this have to do with it? I said that we saw creatures from there, I have no idea why you mentioned other kingdoms. I don't think the Old Gods lose their power when they are in the physical universe.
    Was confused on what you meant earlier. My original thought was that you claimed the places we visited prior were actual cosmic realms, when in reality they weren’t (The Twisting Nether being the only real exception).

Also, yeah, the Old Gods don’t lose power. And that’s due to the fact they have no reason to lose any power. They’re creations of the Void Lords that were sent to the Physical Universe like parasites, since that was the only real way the Void Lords could enter reality. Idk who said it (Maybe it was Steve Danuser?), but someone recently stated that Cosmic Beings take a LOT of power to enter the Physical Universe, even for a bit. I think he said the Pantheon of Death also couldn’t stay in the Physical Universe for long, similar to the Void Lords. The only reason I could think of, regarding why the Titans (AKA the Pantheon of Order) could stay in the Physical Universe without care was due to the fact that the Physical Universe is essentially part of Order, or at the very least Order is highly influential there (hence why Time exists there, etc).

Either way, I still don’t really see the relevance of this topic.

- - - Updated - - -

again, there is nothing in the book showing empowered or strengthened Broxxigar in any way shape or form regarding magical prowess

the axe only was lighter, well balanced and had a fine edge, nothing else.
    lol and yet it cut Sargeras all the same. Almost as if it was magical, which strengthened Broxigar’s might in return.

Unless you wanna just randomly assume that an Orc is that naturally tough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    When the lore changes yet again to encompass sone bullshit occurrence that happened ages earlier, I'm sure Danuser will just say; "It's just another change in perspective." Grom Hellscream2; Electric Boogaloo
    I love the theory crafting, but please stick to stuff that’s actually going on.

- - - Updated - - -

This little “WELL, IF BLIZZARD DOES THIS, THEN DON’T CRY TO ME” argument is such a pitiful excuse for you not explaining to me or anyone else why you can’t explain Warcraft’s supposed “retcon” fiesta.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can’t prove that WoW lore is inconsistent or retcon filled, especially the recent lore, then don’t talk about it at all. Simple

7+ Year Old Account
    How you determine was Brox empowered or not if we dont see how good Brox without axe?
    Because one, otherwise would be stated in the book, and two, Broxxigar was alive this much exactly because he was a legend among orcs, a veteran, few orcs like hima re good enough to reach old because because they are too good to die

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    lol and yet it cut Sargeras all the same.
    it did because the weapon was magical, nothing else
    Almost as if it was magical, which strengthened Broxigar’s might in return.
    it didn't, it was his own strenght, but he was able to because the weapon had a perfect edge, not because increase his strenght, that is just a headcanon
    yeah, orcs are naturally tough, is literally stated in their racials

The weapon did nothing to increase his strenght or power, thats why Sargeras just rip him appart.

10+ Year Old Account
    it make no sense that cenarius is stronger than the Lich king
    Isn't Cenarius the direct offspring of a goddess? Arthas is just some asshole with a 235 runecarving hat. Ley Shen could apparently 1v1 him and all he's got is borrowed power from a titan keeper.

Because one, otherwise would be stated in the book, and two, Broxxigar was alive this much exactly because he was a legend among orcs, a veteran, few orcs like hima re good enough to reach old because because they are too good to die

- - - Updated - - -

it did because the weapon was magical, nothing else

it didn't, it was his own strenght, but he was able to because the weapon had a perfect edge, not because increase his strenght, that is just a headcanon

yeah, orcs are naturally tough, is literally stated in their racials

The weapon did nothing to increase his strenght or power, thats why Sargeras just rip him appart.
    So, it's non canon coz you dont believe Malfurion. Cool. Again, how you determine that he didn't became stronger? Coz Knaak didn't write it?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Isn't Cenarius the direct offspring of a goddess? Arthas is just some asshole with a 235 runecarving hat. Ley Shen could apparently 1v1 him and all he's got is borrowed power from a titan keeper.
    Being the son of 2 Malorne and Elune doesn't mean anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Isn't Cenarius the direct offspring of a goddess?
    is what elves say

a direct offspring of a goodness who constantly get his ass kicked in the lore isn't much to brag about

- - - Updated - - -

So, it's non canon coz you dont believe Malfurion. Cool. Again, how you determine that he didn't became stronger? Coz Knaak didn't write it?
    if is not stated, explicit or showed in any way shape or form, then is not canon

is what elves say

a direct offspring of a goodness who constantly get his ass kicked in the lore isn't much to brag about

- - - Updated - - -

if is not stated, explicit or showed in any way shape or form, then is not canon
    Oh, yes, Malfurion just liar and you know better, dude, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Destructor View Post
    Cenarius vs Grom ...
    In chronicle is written that Grom Hellscream beat Cenarius in 1 vs 1 fight. It is obvioulsly nonsense because entire Warsong clan with hundreds of orcs beat Demigod. Cenarius is nearly as powerful as Archimonde, more powerful than Lich King and probably 10 times stronger than Malfuriion and Illidan. Did the writter of this book read War of Ancients or at least play Warcraft 3? It's funny because in fact Cenarius was fuc*ing huge and muscular but this picture in chronicle suggest that he looked like a dryad with anorexia.
    Does this thread even matter, after Blizz declared the Chronicle books aren't canon? "Titan POV" bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Does this thread even matter, after Blizz declared the Chronicle books aren't canon? "Titan POV" bullshit.
    They just said it was of the Titan's perspective. That doesn't mean "they made it". It just means what we see of the WoW Cosmos is what the Titans know. None of it is "non canon". It's just that what the Titans know of the Cosmos is limited. SL's purpose is to expand on the stuff that's already been established/hinted at by the Titans and what they knew of the Cosmos.

Hell, most of the shit we see of the Chronicle is of Reality, and Disorder/Order. That's really it. At MOST, we're given small details on the Void Lords, and the Pantheon of Light + the Naaru, but that's it.

Nothing is non-canon here. That's just headcanon based on you misinterpreting what Blizzard said. Not our fault you're not getting shit after the 900 times we had to correct you people on it.

- - - Updated - - -

"They were these mysterious and very powerful beings that sort of architect-ed the framework of the universe of which the Titans, the Pantheon of Death, pantheons of all these different influences are kind of the next layer down from the First Ones, these progenitors of the universe."

I don't fucking get it...

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY SORT OF?!?!?! WHAT CAME FIRST?! LIGHT AND SHADOW? OR...WELL...THE FIRST ONES?! I MEAN, IT IS IN THEIR FUCKING NAME!!!

They just said it was of the Titan's perspective. That doesn't mean "they made it". It just means what we see of the WoW Cosmos is what the Titans know. None of it is "non canon". It's just that what the Titans know of the Cosmos is limited. SL's purpose is to expand on the stuff that's already been established/hinted at by the Titans and what they knew of the Cosmos.

Hell, most of the shit we see of the Chronicle is of Reality, and Disorder/Order. That's really it. At MOST, we're given small details on the Void Lords, and the Pantheon of Light + the Naaru, but that's it.

Nothing is non-canon here. That's just headcanon based on you misinterpreting what Blizzard said. Not our fault you're not getting shit after the 900 times we had to correct you people on it.

- - - Updated - - -

"They were these mysterious and very powerful beings that sort of architect-ed the framework of the universe of which the Titans, the Pantheon of Death, pantheons of all these different influences are kind of the next layer down from the First Ones, these progenitors of the universe."

I don't fucking get it...

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY SORT OF?!?!?! WHAT CAME FIRST?! LIGHT AND SHADOW? OR...WELL...THE FIRST ONES?! I MEAN, IT IS IN THEIR FUCKING NAME!!!
    bruh lay off the salt. From what we knew in Chronicles and previously stated lore on Shadowlands, was it was just a place mirror of the Emerald Dream, kind of, being a death realm of Azeroth. We didn't need to know more, that was it. And if Light and Shadow aren't first, what could have made "The First". Why would the lands of death know more about creation than the Titans? Best guess is the First were a result of the Light or Light v Shadow clash.

As for the Titan POV thing, uh, yeah Blizz marketed as the definitive lore book series and were going to do more than 3. After stating it was all from just the Titan POV tho, that invalidates it being the full canon, because as you stated, that's what the Titans know. Can't be a full lore series with that stipulation.

All Light and Shadow did was make the Physical Universe. Also, the book is still definitive. It’s just limited to reality and what the Titans know of the overall Cosmos. Doesn’t make them wrong. Just means there’s more to explore here.

Also, why would the First Ones come after Light and Shadow if they apparently architected the framework of the Cosmos, and serve as the progenitors of the Universe? Wouldn’t the framework be the cosmic chart, which includes Light and Shadow?

- - - Updated - - -

In regards to where the First Ones range with the Cosmic Pantheons, all we know is that beings such as Argus, the Jailer, and the Arbiter predate reality itself, and reality was made during the Cosmic Big Bang. Would mean the First Ones predate reality since they themselves predate the Arbiter, the future world souls of Order, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, they made Oribos and the Arbiter, yeah? They also made Maldraxxus as the defense mechanism for the Shadowlands. It’s highly possible they made these Cosmic Realms, these forces, and Pantheons, which then caused the combined creation and balance of reality itself.

Was confused on what you meant earlier. My original thought was that you claimed the places we visited prior were actual cosmic realms, when in reality they weren’t (The Twisting Nether being the only real exception).

Also, yeah, the Old Gods don’t lose power. And that’s due to the fact they have no reason to lose any power. They’re creations of the Void Lords that were sent to the Physical Universe like parasites, since that was the only real way the Void Lords could enter reality. Idk who said it (Maybe it was Steve Danuser?), but someone recently stated that Cosmic Beings take a LOT of power to enter the Physical Universe, even for a bit. I think he said the Pantheon of Death also couldn’t stay in the Physical Universe for long, similar to the Void Lords. The only reason I could think of, regarding why the Titans (AKA the Pantheon of Order) could stay in the Physical Universe without care was due to the fact that the Physical Universe is essentially part of Order, or at the very least Order is highly influential there (hence why Time exists there, etc).

Either way, I still don’t really see the relevance of this topic.

- - - Updated - - -

lol and yet it cut Sargeras all the same. Almost as if it was magical, which strengthened Broxigar’s might in return.

- - - Updated - - -

I love the theory crafting, but please stick to stuff that’s actually going on.

- - - Updated - - -

This little “WELL, IF BLIZZARD DOES THIS, THEN DON’T CRY TO ME” argument is such a pitiful excuse for you not explaining to me or anyone else why you can’t explain Warcraft’s supposed “retcon” fiesta.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can’t prove that WoW lore is inconsistent or retcon filled, especially the recent lore, then don’t talk about it at all. Simple
    The Naaru also has no problem in the physical universe. As I said, the Pantheon of Death is simply not as strong as you think.

The Naaru also has no problem in the physical universe. As I said, the Pantheon of Death is simply not as strong as you think.
    The Naaru aren’t the Pantheon of Light, and they’re weak asf

- - - Updated - - -

“There's the mysteries of the First Ones, who created the Shadowlands and put Oribos there at its center and built this system, who touched the the realms beyond. What is their story? What is their influence? That's something that's definitely going to be delved into down the road.“- Screenrant 9.1 interview

THERE IS SOME SHIT GOING ON HERE!!!

The Naaru aren’t the Pantheon of Light, and they’re weak asf

- - - Updated - - -

“There's the mysteries of the First Ones, who created the Shadowlands and put Oribos there at its center and built this system, who touched the the realms beyond. What is their story? What is their influence? That's something that's definitely going to be delved into down the road.“- Screenrant 9.1 interview

THERE IS SOME SHIT GOING ON HERE!!!
    Yet they are beings from another realm. Like the Old Gods. I just still do not understand what you are trying to say. That the Pantheon of Death is so powerful because we've never been to other relams? What do you want to say? I don't understand at all. Perhaps you are trying to say that the Pantheon of Death is at the level of the Titans because they are in their own realm and we have never encountered other creatures in their realm? Well, I mean that's the problem. The Eternal Ones suck not only in their own realm, but also in their own covenants. They have not demonstrated anything at the level of the Titans.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, yes, Malfurion just liar and you know better, dude, of course.
    show evidence of his power and force changing with the axe, otherwise he is doing just like anyone else and speaking figuratively, you may not know, but not everyone speak literally in a book, specially night elves

Yet they are beings from another realm. Like the Old Gods. I just still do not understand what you are trying to say. That the Pantheon of Death is so powerful because we've never been to other relams? What do you want to say? I don't understand at all. Perhaps you are trying to say that the Pantheon of Death is at the level of the Titans because they are in their own realm and we have never encountered other creatures in their realm? Well, I mean that's the problem. The Eternal Ones suck not only in their own realm, but also in their own covenants. They have not demonstrated anything at the level of the Titans.
    My point is moreso that, outside of the Titans (Since the Physical Universe is a realm of Order (Not the COSMIC realm of Order), they can travel across the Universe and do shit how they please), the other Cosmic Pantheons have a hard time entering Reality since it takes a ton of power to do such a thing (Hence why the Pantheon of Death don't go to reality, or why the Void Lords are shown to struggle when trying to enter it). Hence, why you see the Naaru, the Kyrian's/Margraves, and Old Gods enter the Physical Universe, doing the deeds of their respective Master/Masters (AKA their respective Pantheon). It's easier for them to enter reality, unlike the Pantheon members.

There was a 9.1 Interview that talked about this (Maybe it wasn't 9.1? I think it was). I'll have to find it.

Regarding the realms, do we even know how big the realms are? All we know is that the Halls of Valor and the Valajar were made by mere snippets of what Odyn saw in the Shadowlands (AKA Bastion). And what we see in Bastion isn't even the full realm, but moreso just the most important part of it.

And they don't really "suck". The Archon is arguably the only one that sucks, but that's due to the fact that: A. Devos was beating her with the Spear of Bastion (We don't know how powerful that is), and B. Anduin AKA the literal Avatar of the Jailer straight up stabbed her ass.

Every other member isn't really that "bad". It's just that a lot of them aren't really associated in strength. That's kinda the difference between being tasked to keep the balance of the Afterlife, and being tasked to govern the Physical Universe. With the Physical Universe, you can control aspects of reality, such as ordering worlds around, shaping star systems, etc. While with the Shadowlands, your job is to keep the balance of Death secured, and ensuring that the Anima, the realms and the denizens within them, and the purpose is secure.

I know that's not a full on reason for why the Pantheon of Death isn't all that "impressive" compared to the Titans, since their feats still aren't really that good, but I'm just saying that them serving different jobs can also be a factor in why the Titans show more feats than the Eternal Ones.

I mean, who would you think is stronger? God and his Angels, who condemn people to Hell or send people to Heaven based on said persons experience? Or the beings that was tasked to order around reality VIA terraforming worlds, ordering around the physical universe, and securing time within it? Cause while the Aliens may provide more impressive feats, God and his Angels could still very much be just as powerful, but at the end of the day, they serve different jobs.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not wrong for saying your job and your purpose can affect the way your display your power, ye?

show evidence of his power and force changing with the axe, otherwise he is doing just like anyone else and speaking figuratively, you may not know, but not everyone speak literally in a book, specially night elves
    So we dont know how he fights without axe and you say this nonsence. Cool. Again. Now prove that Malfurion speaking figuratively.

- - - Updated - - -

My point is moreso that, outside of the Titans (Since the Physical Universe is a realm of Order (Not the COSMIC realm of Order), they can travel across the Universe and do shit how they please), the other Cosmic Pantheons have a hard time entering Reality since it takes a ton of power to do such a thing (Hence why the Pantheon of Death don't go to reality, or why the Void Lords are shown to struggle when trying to enter it). Hence, why you see the Naaru, the Kyrian's/Margraves, and Old Gods enter the Physical Universe, doing the deeds of their respective Master/Masters (AKA their respective Pantheon). It's easier for them to enter reality, unlike the Pantheon members.

There was a 9.1 Interview that talked about this (Maybe it wasn't 9.1? I think it was). I'll have to find it.

Regarding the realms, do we even know how big the realms are? All we know is that the Halls of Valor and the Valajar were made by mere snippets of what Odyn saw in the Shadowlands (AKA Bastion). And what we see in Bastion isn't even the full realm, but moreso just the most important part of it.

And they don't really "suck". The Archon is arguably the only one that sucks, but that's due to the fact that: A. Devos was beating her with the Spear of Bastion (We don't know how powerful that is), and B. Anduin AKA the literal Avatar of the Jailer straight up stabbed her ass.

Every other member isn't really that "bad". It's just that a lot of them aren't really associated in strength. That's kinda the difference between being tasked to keep the balance of the Afterlife, and being tasked to govern the Physical Universe. With the Physical Universe, you can control aspects of reality, such as ordering worlds around, shaping star systems, etc. While with the Shadowlands, your job is to keep the balance of Death secured, and ensuring that the Anima, the realms and the denizens within them, and the purpose is secure.

I know that's not a full on reason for why the Pantheon of Death isn't all that "impressive" compared to the Titans, since their feats still aren't really that good, but I'm just saying that them serving different jobs can also be a factor in why the Titans show more feats than the Eternal Ones.

I mean, who would you think is stronger? God and his Angels, who condemn people to Hell or send people to Heaven based on said persons experience? Or the beings that was tasked to order around reality VIA terraforming worlds, ordering around the physical universe, and securing time within it? Cause while the Aliens may provide more impressive feats, God and his Angels could still very much be just as powerful, but at the end of the day, they serve different jobs.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not wrong for saying your job and your purpose can affect the way your display your power, ye?
    Again, we defeat Denathrius in his own covenant.
    They all pagan gods, lol. You see Maw and Bastion how Hell and Heaven, but it's also Elysium and Tartarus.
    Last edited by darkoms; 2021-03-28 at 08:57 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    So we dont know how he fights without axe and you say this nonsence. Cool.
    Again. Now prove that Malfurion speaking figuratively.
    Because the weapon in fact, didn't empower broxxigar.

Because the weapon in fact, didn't empower broxxigar.
    Because you said so, I get it. You know better than Malfurion.