Ramblings of an old idiot.

Spent the last 2 hours, writing the most in-depth dissertation of both the emotional, psychological and evolutionary state of this game , past/present and future.

Sadly it seems all of my efforts were in vein as I lost everything upon having to sign in again.

It saddens me no one will ever be able to read it , anyway, stay strong fellow dreamers, open your eyes and fight for your dreams. Greed is the enemy , it does not care about us. Fight it at all cost or all is lost.

Farewell.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...You good my dude?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmophile View Post
    ...You good my dude?
    Evidently not, he thought that writing an (according to him) in-depth dissertation of both the emotional, psychological and evolutionary state of this game, past/present and future and post it... here, beyond the precipice, was a good idea in the first place.

OP needs friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what Microsoft Word is for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Spent the last 2 hours, writing the most in-depth dissertation of both the emotional, psychological and evolutionary state of this game , past/present and future.

Sadly it seems all of my efforts were in vein as I lost everything upon having to sign in again.

It saddens me no one will ever be able to read it , anyway, stay strong fellow dreamers, open your eyes and fight for your dreams. Greed is the enemy , it does not care about us. Fight it at all cost or all is lost.

Farewell.
    A dissertation is piece of academic writing based on original research and investigation of primary sources. You didn't write a dissertation, you wrote a blog post.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

That's pathetic for someone who's been making at least 2 posts every day for the past 12 years. I crave for a full-blown post. Do it on reddit and edit a link to here. Yep.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post

Farewell.
    All good things come to and end and every end is a new beginning.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Umm

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Evidently not, he thought that writing an (according to him) in-depth dissertation of both the emotional, psychological and evolutionary state of this game, past/present and future and post it... here, beyond the precipice, was a good idea in the first place.

OP needs friends.
    Beyond the precipice? Try again; also learn English.

Before a long post on any forum you should always mark all your text and CTRL+C to copy it to clipboard before posting, then if there's a problem you can just CRTL+V to paste it back again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I am a bit unsure as to the point of this thread, but it seems unlikely to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead